The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, MitGas said:

WHERE THE FLYING VARGHEIST IS MY TZEEEENTCH TOME?!! 🤬

I'm gonna visit my local GW store now, stomp on the ground and cry like a baby, that'll show them. 😤

If we only get a Curseling, they could at least let us know how much we got nerfed now. 😤😤😤

My life is so very hard.  

I can only hope this means that they realized how badly they needed us, and are currently reworking the time so that Tzeentch rules the meta until the next round of stormcast.

Just now, Beliman said:

Time to buy MORE dwarfs at last!! 

Enjoy @Beliman, enjoy.

• LOVE IT! 1

14 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

This is ridiculous. It’s just two books! We don’t expect the new models as well! JUST GIVE US THE NEW BOOKS!!!!

Its honestly a bit ridiculous now. It has to be next weekend. I mean surely?

6 minutes ago, Mutton said:

GW really trying to keep AoS under the staircase this year. Can't let the neighbors see it in front of 40k and HH.

Mate this gave me a great chuckle!!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

I can only hope this means that they realized how badly they needed us, and are currently reworking the time so that Tzeentch rules the meta until the next round of stormcast.

Enjoy @Beliman, enjoy.

The changes to Kairics and Tzaangors really didn't inspire confidence yet, although to be fair we don't know much, so everything is possible. This makes the wait even harder though... I really hope we can make good lists without lots of horrors.

Personally I never saw recent DoT as that problematic outside of a few broken combos but a) I'm not some great tournament AOS player, so I might not know enough b) I want T to be mediocre cause my friends are always whining about my army even if I build the worst force possible. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by MitGas

21 minutes ago, Sahrial said:

If it’s not next weekend they’re running out of September 

Remembering that Orktober actually releasing in November 

Edit: why everyone surprise, it already been hinted Votan where coming on the 24 of September. LRL and tzeentch where not originally slated until after 24 of September which is the first day of Autumn?

Edited by novakai
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, KingBrodd said:

Its honestly a bit ridiculous now. It has to be next weekend. I mean surely?

Mate this gave me a great chuckle!!

The only reason I can think of you explain the amount of AOS material that has been passed over this year (including Warcry and TOW) is that GW and CA have an epic year planned for the 40th anniversary of Warhammer. 

• LOVE IT! 1

13 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

The only reason I can think of you explain the amount of AOS material that has been passed over this year (including Warcry and TOW) is that GW and CA have an epic year planned for the 40th anniversary of Warhammer. 

You mean the year in which GW releases 10th edition 40k?

Edited by Vicar in a tutu
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, novakai said:

Remembering that Orktober actually releasing in November 

Edit: why everyone surprise, it already been hinted Votan where coming on the 24 of September. LRL and tzeentch where not originally slated until after 24 of September which is the first day of Autumn?

The Road Map was updated to Summer.

39 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

I am hoping that 2023 will see all the massive releases for AOS. Obviously we are living in the knock on effect of Covid right now. 2022 has been mostly single model releases besides Nighthaunt and Sylvaneth, even STD is 2023.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

September 24th or October 1st seem most likely. If its not September Ill be shocked. 

24th does seem most likely now we know the Kin are on pre-order next Saturday. I think the release date for the miniature of the month on the 24th had us thinking that'd be the pre-order date.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EntMan said:

24th does seem most likely now we know the Kin are on pre-order next Saturday. I think the release date for the miniature of the month on the 24th had us thinking that'd be the pre-order date.

Yeah and with the updated Road Map with LRL and DOT in Summer it gives them time to still commit to it with Summer Ending September 23rd.

I mean it all semantics really but it too late to be release in summer to begin with as October 1st is technically fall lol

edit: actually you can’t preorder in summer since September 24 is already fall and that the earliest it could happen anywhoo 

Edited by novakai

34 minutes ago, novakai said:

I mean it all semantics really but it too late to be release in summer to begin with as October 1st is technically fall lol

edit: actually you can’t preorder in summer since September 24 is already fall and that the earliest it could happen anywhoo 

Well technically i suppose announcing the pre-order while it's still technically summer might count.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EntMan said:

Well technically i suppose announcing the pre-order while it's still technically summer might count.

You know just what people want to hear. 😤😭 GW would definitely deserve a suitably angry letter (not too angry, we don't wanna boost Khorne) if they did that! 😎

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, cyrus said:

Last Monday there was a model reveal for AoS and Necromunda, plus an update on world eaters 40 k project.

We know today there will be a model reveal for 40k and HH : and maybe an update on new cities/dawnbringer project ?

Things are definitely progressing with Cities. Certain people on the internet already seem to have a pretty good idea what the update will contain. Let's hope we see something soon, although they might make us wait until after the Slaves to Darkness book if we are unlucky.

30 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Things are definitely progressing with Cities. Certain people on the internet already seem to have a pretty good idea what the update will contain.

Whitefang the All-knowing has been reacting aplenty to posts on the Mortals Redesigned thread.