The Rumour Thread

9 hours ago, Jetlife said:

definitely think Dawnbringers will be the good guys in 4th edition starter. Probably mixed in with some new stormcast heros. The other side is what will be a mystery. Will they recycle through grand alligences or could that just be the way it’s been for last three editions…. 

If they do go the Order vs Order route, they could easily do Dawnbringer and Stormcast vs either Morathi, Idoneth, or Malerion.

It would be a real shame if they didn't actually pull on that narrative thread and sew some right and proper division between the order factions.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

My recent found love for Troggoths has me hoping for a Warband of them in Warcry!! Forest Troggoths or updated Fellwater* or even a new breed of 3 monsters!!

Perhaps even just a roaming monster, perfect place to add a Hag Troggoth or a new Mancrusher sized Trogg!!

*The Fellwater is still a great looking kit and doesnt need updating. 

I love the troggoths. I’ve always wanted to see them break away from the gits and be their own true faction outside of the sub alligence. An army of them with minimal models would be so much fun. Make the new hag like you said and then maybe another unit and you’ve got a fun flavorful army!! 

• LOVE IT! 1

I dont know what others think about all the new AoS models but i think GW is knocking it out of the park lately. The new Skaven look awesome and make me want to buy an army, this new model makes me want to buy a Maggotkin army. Some Nighthaunt models will be added to my army for sure. Cant wait to see what is next!

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

6 minutes ago, Jetlife said:

I love the troggoths. I’ve always wanted to see them break away from the gits and be their own true faction outside of the sub alligence. An army of them with minimal models would be so much fun. Make the new hag like you said and then maybe another unit and you’ve got a fun flavorful army!! 

I love new Troggoths. But please dont make me split up my main army for the second time. Still havent recovered from the last time it happened XD.

23 minutes ago, silverstu said:

New rumour engine https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/05/24/the-rumour-engine-24th-may-2022/

I'm thinking dwarf/kharadron because of the trigger?? Trying to work out if those are bellows or books? Could be Cities/Dawnbringers. 

And great to have TGA back!

Eh, I think this might be a 40k one. I could totally see a typewritter and some books in some sort of adminiatratum mini. Plus we have things like lex mechanics already (or rather they exist but their minis are old and rare). Could be some sort of imperial guard advisor, inquisitor retinue, rogue trader retinue etc

images - 2022-05-24T093338.780.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Higolx said:

Eh, I think this might be a 40k one. I could totally see a typewritter and some books in some sort of adminiatratum mini. Plus we have things like lex mechanics already (or rather they exist but their minis are old and rare). Could be some sort of imperial guard advisor, inquisitor retinue, rogue trader retinue etc

images - 2022-05-24T093338.780.jpeg

Its more the trigger and mechanism they are sitting in that looks more fantasy to me than 40/30k.

I dunno, 40k has some pretty archaic looking mechanisms going on in parts.

I don't think it's likely to be Cities/Dawnbringers though, from the sounds of how they were talking they don't necessarily have finalised models for that range yet.

13 minutes ago, silverstu said:

Its more the trigger and mechanism they are sitting in that looks more fantasy to me than 40/30k.

40k has some VERY archaic stuff in it tbh. I dunno, I think that fits 40k better and especially 30k better. When you remember the emperor dispatched a bunch of people to record stuff during the crusade, including painters, I could see a type of reporter typing in a typing machine in a siege or something. And with Guilliman doing the dame rn, that couls fit 40k too. I dunno, we would have to see

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Higolx said:

40k has some VERY archaic stuff in it tbh. I dunno, I think that fits 40k better and especially 30k better. When you remember the emperor dispatched a bunch of people to record stuff during the crusade, including painters, I could see a type of reporter typing in a typing machine in a siege or something. And with Guilliman doing the dame rn, that couls fit 40k too. I dunno, we would have to see

Yeah but this looks to use the exact design language of dwarf war machines with the teeth and catch mechanism. To me it looks more fantasy -maybe off a Kharadron/dwarf backpack but yes 40k is certainly weird enough for it be for the Imperium!

uhh did the rumor engine change? because I'm seeing this, which looks like a saw and most likely part of the new Warcry terrain.

RumourEngine274 May24 Content

edit: okay I see how this could be a trigger/winch now. Those books look like a dang fencepost!!! Country boy brain.

Edited by CommissarRotke

5 hours ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

Ooooh man, they’d be right at home on the swamp board I’ve just finished! (@stonewater_still)

Come on GW, show us the rest 🤞🏻 

DCF3E67D-1D7E-498E-A139-549772F93F39.jpeg

1564E68C-2B3B-4E6A-9098-74DC97F9F6E8.jpeg

8F911624-DECC-4084-8C5D-311BC6E80F10.jpeg

5F70221C-40CD-4816-B66A-F84A673924AB.jpeg

14E46212-C0DA-4E61-82F5-963369CD1316.jpeg

Really cool board. Can we see some more pics. Made a Ghur swamp board myself a while back and Im hoping for the new Warcry stuff to fit in on it.

2 hours ago, Jetlife said:

I love nothing more than a Monster army but thematically speaking, as Troggoths are as thick as a Gargants thighs, they need to remain with Gitz.

2 hours ago, Iksdee said:

I dont know what others think about all the new AoS models but i think GW is knocking it out of the park lately. The new Skaven look awesome and make me want to buy an army, this new model makes me want to buy a Maggotkin army. Some Nighthaunt models will be added to my army for sure. Cant wait to see what is next!

When it comes to model vareity and sheer awesomeness AOS is absolutely killing it!!

14 minutes ago, Beliman said:

Grundstock Logisticator!!!

FINAl.jpg.3741d0da06b18d2648021b4601b7aa43.jpg

Oh mate Kharadron may be getting a Terrain piece or as you say a Logisticator!!