The Rumour Thread

16 minutes ago, cyrus said:

Yes , i think so !

Slaves had a wd update and we know they will have a new battletome in winter.

So the four armies left without BT 3.0 or WD update are : Lumineth, Tzeentch,Gloomspite and Ogor mawtribes?

I don’t believe Flesh eater courts have received a WD update either.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

So hyped for this pre order. 

I feel the hype too that Warcry 2 is coming real soon! 

And the hype begins for who will be joining the amazing Horns of Hashut in the new starter set....

And I honestly think it'll be Seraphon. I believe. 

Its either Seraphon or a Destruction Warband and Im happy for either!! I cannot wait to see some Jungle themed terrain as well!! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

Take with salt but was told there is a 3 week period this year marked out at GW for a major release other than HH and that stuff that has been delayed will start coming thick and fast. 

Was given an example of how much was effected by the pandemic: echos of doom was meant to be out 12-18 months ago. 

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

Its either Seraphon or a Destruction Warband and Im happy for either!! I cannot wait to see some Jungle themed terrain as well!! 

I feel like everyone is going to be disappointed... on the index between the Centurion Marshall and the Horns of Hashut are the Choas Legionaries and I feel like they are the second faction in the box. This section is more or less the Warcry units in the book section.

Do I think that Warcry is moving away from Chaos and the eight points? Yes but I feel like the next box will still see Chaos as the main two factions and with the Marshall taking the role of the Furies and Raptoryx'.

Heck even Eternus seems to hint at this as his synergies with Furies indicate that his spies are taken from the all points and are tied to warcry.

I do not know if I am right or wrong but I feel like everything is hinting towards Horns of Hashut vs Legionaries as the contents of Warcry 2.0.

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

Take with salt but was told there is a 3 week period this year marked out at GW for a major release other than HH and that stuff that has been delayed will start coming thick and fast. 

Was given an example of how much was effected by the pandemic: echos of doom was meant to be out 12-18 months ago. 

Wonder if that was supposed to release allongside the mysterious broken realms alarielle book

@KingBrodd Not to burst your Bubble but our almighty Whitefang, Seer of Futures and things yet to come, benevolent Sage of Plastic Miniatures, Supreme Sorcerer of the Rumour Thread, basically said no to all that with a Sad face. 

I’m just going to sit here ageing hoping that my pension matches GW Price rises when they decide to release something in my wishlist. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Oh sweet @Whitefang, thank you for tempering my expectations as now I have almost no interest in this box besides terrain. Please enlighten me with a Like react if we are to at least get more Warbands from Warcry other than Chaos once this box is released? Pretty please.

3 hours ago, Ogregut said:

If true that is madness!! It will be awesome to see release start thundering out of the gates.

Makes me think this is whh we are getting so many Tomes with just 1 model, flush all those releases out quick and fast and save the bigger ones for when there is more breathing room.

3 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Oh sweet @Whitefang, thank you for tempering my expectations as now I have almost no interest in this box besides terrain. Please enlighten me with a Like react if we are to at least get more Warbands from Warcry other than Chaos once this box is released? Pretty please.

Sorry to temper your expectations @KingBrodd, but perhaps that means that you’re Destruction times are going to be absolutely amazing!

7 hours ago, Ogregut said:

I wonder what sort of release would require a whole THREE WEEKS of GW’s time….. maybe 10th edition of 40K is on its way…. If so then dear god this year has had too many major releases already.

• Thanks 1

As there is a rumour about a big release and timings, some of you may find this video interesting…

It’s from Hellstorm Gameing and it’s Mikey commentating/reacting to a video of a guy who films on GWs site. There’s some drone footage showing off loads of stock on pallets. Basically earlier this year there was a sewage leak at GW and a lot of stock had to be thrown away (they can’t sell models that have been by Human Waste). This is probably one of the reasons behind some of the delays with things.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Gaz Taylor said:

As there is a rumour about a big release and timings, some of you may find this video interesting…

It’s from Hellstorm Gameing and it’s Mikey commentating/reacting to a video of a guy who films on GWs site. There’s some drone footage showing off loads of stock on pallets. Basically earlier this year there was a sewage leak at GW and a lot of stock had to be thrown away (they can’t sell models that have been by Human Waste). This is probably one of the reasons behind some of the delays with things.

This could also explain some of the other leaks happening? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gaz Taylor said:

1 hour ago, Iksdee said:

This could also explain some of the other leaks happening? 

So the cause of all the leaks, was an actual leak. The irony. 

pirate-ship-arr.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Gaz Taylor said:

Mikey seems great. What a bizarre video 😂. Who would've thought the delay issue was solved by some random numpty with a drone.

6 minutes ago, SirSalabean said:

Do we have prices for Saturdays pre orders yet?

echoes of doom is £115 apparently 

from Dakka [dollars and Euro prices are guesses]

Echoes of Doom £115 €150 $190 
Warcry Darkoath Savagers £35 €45 $60 
Warcry Tarantulos Brood £35 €45 $60 
Ravaged Lands Pit Dredgers Camp £67.50 €87.50 $112 
Ravaged Lands Varanite Syphon Camp £67.50 €87.50 $112 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, silverstu said:

That’s a lot cheaper compared to other boxes. Especially with all the new models. 

1 hour ago, silverstu said:

That is dirt cheap, I was not expecting that at all. I was gonna get it anyway, but nice to know I can get it guilt free!

1 hour ago, SirSalabean said:

That’s a lot cheaper compared to other boxes. Especially with all the new models. 

32 minutes ago, Hawke said:

That is dirt cheap, I was not expecting that at all. I was gonna get it anyway, but nice to know I can get it guilt free!

Makes sense since the points are approx. 1150 Sylv and 700 Skaven.

One of the worst boxes so far. Good (great even) for Sylvaneth but for Skaven is a gloried "Getting Started"-kit.

As someone mentioned, anyone demanding 50/50 parting with the Skaven side should feel ashamed of themselves. (edit: Just to clarify, I'm not throwing out accusations! Most people I've seen have been reasonable about this.)

Edited by pnkdth

9 minutes ago, pnkdth said:

Makes sense since the points are approx. 1150 Sylv and 700 Skaven.

One of the worst boxes so far. Good (great even) for Sylvaneth but for Skaven is a gloried "Getting Started"-kit.

As someone mentioned, anyone demanding 50/50 parting with the Skaven side should feel ashamed of themselves.

Oh for sure, I friend of mines has Skaven but when the contents were revealed I resigned myself to trying to sell the skaven half on ebay

• Like 1