The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

Could they not be new dryads rather then a repackage? 

No particular reason to think so. We know already they are extensively repackaging old boxes to fit the new design as new battletomes are released, and Dryads aren't a kit that is especially in need of an update, knowing how loathe GW is to replace anything plastic in most circumstances.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, madmac said:

No particular reason to think so. We know already they are extensively repackaging old boxes to fit the new design as new battletomes are released, and Dryads aren't a kit that is especially in need of an update, knowing how loathe GW is to replace anything plastic in most circumstances.

So there is nothing to say it's not new models. 

I only asked if there was some info in the product number not everyone is privy to. 

I'll argue that dryads could do with a update, some of them are horrible to put together and I wouldn't say GW loathe to replace plastic, more they replace if they will sell. 

I would imagine dryads have been good sellers and a redesign with 10 in a box (at the same price as 16) would also do well with a new battletome bringing in new Sylvaneth players, existing players adding a box and Sylvaneth has always been popular with painters. 

Saying all that, it is probably a repack but I'll love new dryads. 

• Like 1

List of units that are not listed in the new form order. This could be an error or it could mean that we are talking about new units to "Available Order" only.

Spoiler

- Savage boarboyz
- Loonboss
- Sneaky Snufflers
- Endless Spells: Gloomspite Gitz
- Fungoid Cave-Shaman

- Endless Spells: Nighthaunt
- Knight of Shrouds
- Tomb Banshee
- Glaivewraith Stalkers
- Mortisan Soulreaper

- Judgements of Khorne
- Karanak
- Endless Spells: Skaven
- Endless Spells: Beast of Chaos
- Herdstone
- Endless Spells: Slaves to Darkness
- Infernal Enrapturess
- Fane of Slaanesh
- Endless Spells: Hedonites of Slaanesh
- Burning Chariot of Tzeentch
- Exalted Flamer of Tzeentch

- Judicators
- Knight-Venator
- Sequitors
- Liberators
- Knight-Azyros
- Astreia Solbright
- Lord-Castellant
- Lord-Ordinator Vorrus Starstrike
- Endless Spells: Stormcast Eternals
- Castigators

- Lotann

- Magmadroth
- Magmic Invocations

- Realmshaper Engine

- Sisters of the Watch/Shadow Warriors
- Sorceress

- The Light of Eltharion
- Endless Spells: Lumineth Realm-lords

Edited by Nezzhil
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Thaliontil said:

IDK why it did not work on the previous post. Here is the dryads leak I mentioned.

Sylvaneth leak.jpeg

Don't really know how exactly these work but isn't it surprising they are still 35 here? Todays price increase would have been planned for a while and since this is a repack for 23/7 it will already be long after the price increase when Dryads go up to 40. So is that just another mistake or is that maybe a hint for them reducing the number to 12 per box?

4 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Don't really know how exactly these work but isn't it surprising they are still 35 here? Todays price increase would have been planned for a while and since this is a repack for 23/7 it will already be long after the price increase when Dryads go up to 40. So is that just another mistake or is that maybe a hint for them reducing the number to 12 per box?

Not all the items are going to go up and the items that are going to increase the price are not going to go up in the same %.

1 hour ago, zilberfrid said:

Magmadroth going? Did GW think there was too much diversity in the Fyreslayers lineup?

One can hope there'll be a slightly changed one that can be fielded without hero.

Magmadroth is available through start collecting set. I believe the magmadroth in that list is only referring to magmadroth by itself (which was kinda pointless anyway, since it costed same as the Start collecting set).

• Like 1

Magmadroth going? Did GW think there was too much diversity in the Fyreslayers lineup?

One can hope there'll be a slightly changed one that can be fielded without hero.

The magmadroth itself was already unable to be purchased outside of the start collecting, so this is not a big surprise. It's probably going to be repackaged into a vanguard, making lofnir armies even more expensive 😔

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Snarff said:

The magmadroth itself was already unable to be purchased outside of the start collecting, so this is not a big surprise. It's probably going to be repackaged into a vanguard, making lofnir armies even more expensive 😔

I see it on Element Games seperately, though not in stock.

11 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

Not all the items are going to go up and the items that are going to increase the price are not going to go up in the same %.

We already have the price list for the increase but I did overlook something.

image.png.a6156c67802724fadacc2b56984bf8de.png

There is one entry that stays at 35€ and seems to be the only model kit in the green part of the spreadsheet which otherwise only has starter sets, paints, hobyb tools and books which also don't get a price increase. But there are other models that are in the normal yellow part of the list that also don't get a price increase so that shouldn't be what the color means.

And then there is the second entry which goes up to 40€ and also includes the new date of 23.07.

Also both have the same size but different weight but thats probably just packaging so they should be staying at 16 per box

Edited by Matrindur

6 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

EG is quite bad about not removing OOP items.

The Fyreslayer dice, Warscrolls and even the 1.0 Battletome are still listed despite not having been in print for 3/4 years now.

Ah, okay. I hadn't seen it in Dutch stores either, but know Element has more in stock.

Ah, okay. I hadn't seen it in Dutch stores either, but know Element has more in stock.

I've still seen it in stock in some Dutch stores, but don't buy it. It's the same price as a Start Collecting and lacks the 10 Vulkites.

It's a shame we have so little infantry that it's nearly impossible to get some heroes and the magmadroths without overpaying and getting a lot of superfluous berserkers alongside.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Snarff said:

I've still seen it in stock in some Dutch stores, but don't buy it. It's the same price as a Start Collecting and lacks the 10 Vulkites.

It's a shame we have so little infantry that it's nearly impossible to get some heroes and the magmadroths without overpaying and getting a lot of superfluous berserkers alongside.

You could just kitbash them to the minimally different other warscroll, right?

AFAIK from the two store owners I know, not even the Start Collecting shifts a noticable amount of boxes.

21 minutes ago, EntMan said:

Have I missed something? What's being said about Magmadroth being unavailable?

It still seems available on its own on the webstore (in the UK)

Although I admit I never understood why it was the same price as the start collecting.

It wasn't in the list of things independent stores can purchase to sell in theirs. This is also where most of Cities, Skaven and Beasts of Chaos are.

It does indicate things, for instance with Endless Spells moving out of general availability.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Matrindur said:

We already have the price list for the increase but I did overlook something.

image.png.a6156c67802724fadacc2b56984bf8de.png

There is one entry that stays at 35€ and seems to be the only model kit in the green part of the spreadsheet which otherwise only has starter sets, paints, hobyb tools and books which also don't get a price increase. But there are other models that are in the normal yellow part of the list that also don't get a price increase so that shouldn't be what the color means.

And then there is the second entry which goes up to 40€ and also includes the new date of 23.07.

Also both have the same size but different weight but thats probably just packaging so they should be staying at 16 per box

Maybe they are including extras so it gets to 20 nicely, that would fit the same box and 4 medium sized infantry is approximately that weight in plastic.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, zilberfrid said:

It wasn't in the list of things independent stores can purchase to sell in theirs. This is also where most of Cities, Skaven and Beasts of Chaos are.

It does indicate things, for instance with Endless Spells moving out of general availability.

Is this a publicly available list, or just to store owners etc?