The Rumour Thread

Not sure, I had them described to me as stormcast on flying mounts that are ‘beautiful models’, was told one of the rumour engine pics was a bit of them.

ive heard nothing on ironjawz, but it’s not to say it’s not happening but I wouldn’t expect in the next 2-3 month maybe. 

Edited by LLV
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, TheNotebookGM said:

I want this so bad. 

Thinks I want to see in the future 

Sky Goblin pirates, The so called famous skaven scorbut clan now flying, dead stormcast eternals, by skaven eaten dwarfs, Aelves and man things, Skavenslaves for all clans, a new release or Battletome for Moonclan Grots, ogre (Gutbusters), Ironjaws, new minis for Orks (Greenskinz), A book which tells us the storie about the skaven in aos ,a Battletome and some new minis for Darkling Coven and other Aelven  faction  which have nothing for example the previous Highhelf,  a new and better Grand Chaos and destruction allegiance and last but not least a Skaven  Battletome 

Edited by Skreech Verminking

1 hour ago, LLV said:

Not sure, I had them described to me as stormcast on flying mounts that are ‘beautiful models’, was told one of the rumour engine pics was a bit of them.

ive heard nothing on ironjawz, but it’s not to say it’s not happening but I wouldn’t expect in the next 2-3 month maybe. 

What’s the word on moonclan?

Just now, xking said:

It's stormcast valkyries. I mean you said they are female stormcast on  flying mounts, so my guess is  stormcast valkyries. It fits with the theme of death going on this year.

Would be more than awesome, but lets hope they don't ride pegasi (in the classic way) - winged horses are always a strange sight and GW could do much better with more absurd designs - and did in the past, eel-riding Elves want a word ?

I bet that cinematic sorcery will be something like we got in Idoneth battletome - couple of units need to be close to cast a spell or start a ritual that might take more than one turn to activate or it can be more powerful the longer it is being cast.