The Rumour Thread

15 hours ago, Swooper said:

The AoS facebook page posted some army list suggestions based around the heralds recently, I noticed the Death one had two Black Coaches in it. Seems weird for them to be pushing such an ancient model. I didn't connect the dots when I saw it, but with this rumour about a new coach it's starting to make sense.

5a7c884b0d7d5_Deatharmy.jpg.2d085db36176ecb63a3e5b978ed6b733.jpg

Didn't the Lord Ordinator one have loads of compendium war machines in?

I think these may just be fun lists, rather than indications of new models, but fingers crossed none-the-less :)

10 hours ago, Mortarch said:

Also, current Black coach is a hero so that list wouldn’t be correct with current warscroll as it should be in the leaders section.

Hopefully that’s something significant rather than just a mistake.

HERO and Leader are not necessarily the same thing, just like MONSTER and Behemoth.

43 minutes ago, DantePQ said:

Yep lord Ordinator also had lists with old machines I doubt it means new Death minis anytime soon. 

Yeah, I wouldn't read too much into the lists. The goblin one had two forgeworld models in it, but I wouldn't take that to mean that we're going to get plastic GW version of the squig gobba or colossal squig(but that would be amazing) or that GW is going to start putting FW models in the GHB or battletomes.

7 hours ago, Tzaangor Management said:

I think these may just be fun lists, rather than indications of new models, but fingers crossed none-the-less :)

Fair enough, I'm just trying to see pictures in the clouds like mostly everyone else in this thread! xD

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Tzaangor Management said:

No, it doesn't have any compendium war machines.

It has every single model from the Ironweld Arsenal faction, none of them being compendium.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 08/02/2018 at 5:27 PM, Swooper said:

The AoS facebook page posted some army list suggestions based around the heralds recently, I noticed the Death one had two Black Coaches in it. Seems weird for them to be pushing such an ancient model. I didn't connect the dots when I saw it, but with this rumour about a new coach it's starting to make sense.

5a7c884b0d7d5_Deatharmy.jpg.2d085db36176ecb63a3e5b978ed6b733.jpg

Can anyone post the Fungoid's version of this? Can't find it :S 

Next week's pre-orders (18/2) are AoS Start Collecting boxes and Necromunda metal oldies.

I believe that we'll then get a WH40K the week after.

Which could lead to a "Daughters of Khaine" announcement on 25/2 with pre-orders on 4/3 and release date on 11/3.

Edited by Skarloc
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Joel said:

What makes you think that next one is going to be 40K only?

It's a matter of feeding those WH40K guys..

Last week's pre-orders was AoS Malign Portent. This weekend's pre-orders are Shadespire and Necromunda..

It's a matter of balance amongst GW's games..

3 hours ago, Skarloc said:

Which could lead to a "Daughters of Khaine" announcement on 25/2 with pre-orders on 4/3 and release date on 11/3.

Which than would put the pre-order date at the same day as the AoS open day with the possibility to buy them on that day. Similar as we saw it with the Orlock gang at the FW open day.

Quite possible that this might happen....

1518387722547.jpg

Fabled hero of the Warhammer Old World, Gotrek Gurnisson is reborn and cast into the Age of Sigmar for a brand-new, feature-length audio adventure. 

Gotrek Gurnisson was the greatest monster slayer of the age, who met his doom at the End Times. The heroic duardin stepped forth into the Realm of Chaos to fight the daemons gnawing at the world's ending and satisfy his death oath, leaving behind his companion Felix Jaeger. Now Gotrek has returned, having outlived the old gods and the Old World. Spat from the ruinous depths with his redemption unfulfilled, he emerges into the Mortal Realms, a strange new world where gods walk the earth and dark forces are ascendant. Nothing is as he remembers. His oaths are dust, and the lands are torn asunder by Chaos. Yet when Gotrek learns of human champions being elevated to immortality for Sigmar’s fight against this darkness, the so-called 'Stormcast Eternals', he knows why fate has brought him into this new age. To find Felix. For only then can he find the peace in death he seeks. But is there more to Gotrek's apotheosis than even he can fathom? Has he truly been chosen by Grimnir and for what purpose? 

This audio drama boxed set contains a four-part story read by a stellar cast, recounting the much anticipated return of Gotrek Gurnisson. 

You've gotta hand it to Gotrek, not even the end of the world can finish him properly. 

He's back. And he's looking for his bro and to kick  butt. And his bro is nowhere to be seen now.

Insert other media

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, xking said:

Thanquol was always alive and in the mortal realms from the beginning. 

True, but we do not know what he has been up to and how live (and apparent immortality) in the Mortal Realms and Blight City has treated him. I mean, is he now some sort of avatar of the Horned Rat?  If so, why did he not turn into a Verminlord?

All we know is that he is still around because he got a snazzy new model during the Endtimes, would be nice to get some in-setting explanation to.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Rogue Explorator said:

True, but we do not know what he has been up to and how live (and apparent immortality) in the Mortal Realms and Blight City has treated him. I mean, is he now some sort of avatar of the Horned Rat?  If so, why did he not turn into a Verminlord?

All we know is that he is still around because he got a snazzy new model during the Endtimes, would be nice to get some in-setting explanation to.

My thoughts exactly.

1 hour ago, xking said:

Explanation.

1)In the End times Gotrek fused with Grimnir.  

2)Grimnir Then survived the death of the old world and became the god of fire.  

3)Grimnir at the request of sigmar, fought Vulcatrix, Mother of Salamanders killing her and dying in the process. He exploded into countless fragments.

4)One of those fragments was Gotrek. After being fused with Grimnir for so long, he has achieved some kind of apotheosis. Most likely be part divine.

No no no no no.  Die, Gotrek,  die.

• Like 1