The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Kramer said:

Because some people are very impatient... pauses to hit F5... not me though of course. 

BoLS seems to be doing some livish updates, though their site seems to be struggling at the moment. So far looks like a lot of black legion stuff for 40k. Yay new Abbadon!

10 minutes ago, bsharitt said:

BoLS seems to be doing some livish updates, though their site seems to be struggling at the moment. So far looks like a lot of black legion stuff for 40k. Yay new Abbadon!

Update on the site! 

Witb Warcry, which draws on the best bits of Killteam and underworlds! 

Also seems a lot more updated tome (including ones with allegiance abilities, yeah optimism ;) )

Edited by Kramer

Huh, Blades of Khorne is the next battle tome, that seems at the bottom of necessary.

LVOStudioPreview-Feb7-NewBattletomes27tc

I wonder if the armies show are indicative of what is coming.

Fyreslayers, More Stormcasts(seriously thinking of selling that army if I have to by a new book every year), Soulblight, not sure what to make of the chaos one and Ogres.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bsharitt said:

Huh, Blades of Khorne is the next battle tome, that seems at the bottom of necessary.

Fyreslayers, More Stormcasts(seriously thinking of selling that army if I have to by a new book every year), Soulblight, not sure what to make of the chaos one and Ogres.

Yeah not sure either. Might just be indicators of all grand alliances. Ogors have been that in the artwork more often.  Notice the squids in the background. 

Just now, Kramer said:

Yeah not sure either. Might just be indicators of all grand alliances. Ogors have been that in the artwork more often.  Notice the squids in the background. 

That's the generic icons I think. Its on the community site so I wouldn't assume that means those specific factions are coming for sure.

Though... Gutbuster battletome confirmed. I've got the fatties on the desk right now after getting a load of them for free. Time to give them some TLC.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shankelton said:

That's the generic icons I think. Its on the community site so I wouldn't assume that means those specific factions are coming for sure.

Though... Gutbuster battletome confirmed. I've got the fatties on the desk right now after getting a load of them for free. Time to give them some TLC.

I don't know if they're confirmed. I wouldn't be surprized to see Ironjawz get an update first.

8 minutes ago, Nighthaunt Noob said:

Looks like Soulblight is getting a battletome this year. I've always wondered why more rumors don't swirl around them. They'd make a lot of sense for a  revamped look.

8 minutes ago, bsharitt said:

Besides the Chaos portrait, these haven't changed from their appearance on the factions page.

https://ageofsigmar.com/factions/order/

A little confused to why Khorne is getting an updated tome, and especially endless spells of all things but I'm not complaining. The teasers for future releases like the new AoS game and soul wars 2.0 seem promising! I wonder if the "something ancient and terrible" has something to do with Tomb Kings? The Sylvaneth and 40k models look lovely, I especially love the chaos spider model.

2 minutes ago, bsharitt said:

So from and AoS perspective, actual information revealed is pretty meh(not a fan of Khorne), though I'm pretty stoked about Chaos Space marines. Primaris Space marines are getting their vanguard chamber now, will they get their sacrosant next, or is that Grey Knights.

i can agree on the AoS being meh, was hoping for darkoath or slaanesh as i play both but ah well. And clearly we'll be getting primaris grey knight lieutenants, what else would constitute a proper expansion for our stormmarineeternalastartes?

1 minute ago, Skavelynn said:

A little confused to why Khorne is getting an updated tome, and especially endless spells of all things but I'm not complaining. The teasers for future releases like the new AoS game and soul wars 2.0 seem promising! I wonder if the "something ancient and terrible" has something to do with Tomb Kings? The Sylvaneth and 40k models look lovely, I especially love the chaos spider model.

Slaanesh feeds off souls, and the aelves steal them so i wouldn't be surprised if it was something aelf or slaanesh related. However tomb kings coming back would be a pleasant surprise. Glad i started my emperors children army this year, with all the fancy new stuff i'll be able to get a surplus of old models cheap now, and replace my old abbadon...

2 minutes ago, Skavelynn said:

Tomb Kings have been kept in a secret vault by Sigmar. Soon he will unleash them upon Nagash.