The Rumour Thread

8 minutes ago, Shankelton said:

The long wait for LVO continues. xD

Anyone have an exact time for the panel from now?

Currently it is around 16:30 in Las Vegas. Seminar was to start at 20:00. So do the math ;) Community site should be updated hour later as previous experiences show. 

Time is ticking away...

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Rumour over on dakka is that we will get a big stormcast fortress scenery kit. Ray Dranfield has said several times that he wants to do a modular scenery kit for AoS in the style of the recent 40k kits. If this is it, I am all in. 

Finally, stormcast I can get behind! :P

Super down for proper city terrain!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Walrustaco said:

Really? Thought there was over 2 hrs to go?

One of the community guys got on Twitter and said 2am gmt. I’m pretty sure he just got the time wrong. If we do see the reveals then, those actually attending are going to be pretty upset as everything will be spoiled. 

4 hours ago, The_Yellow_Sign said:

Their poses are actually pretty dynamic: you just have to use terrain on your base to make them look like they're climbing over rocks. For example, here's one that I'm working on (just skin and scales have received paint so far):

WIN_20190204_11_11_28_Pro.jpg

That's a pretty good point - that's the best one I've seen before. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, quina2525 said:

No it’s not. That’s just a hint. It seems the seminar was happening earlier than advertised. Someone on another forum said the seminar was due to start at 6 but they asked everyone to wait until they did a dry run, so who knows when they will actually post news. At most two hours from now seems certain. 

13 minutes ago, bsharitt said:

I don't suppose there's anywhere out there doing live blogging/tweeting?

They never allow this during studio previews because they don't want potoato phone pictures of their models.
That's the reason they post the community page article immediately after the event (what's the point of someone trying to sneak take pictures and post them... just to spoil GW by 30 min?)