The Rumour Thread

4 hours ago, Gitzdee said:

How long does it usually take for the AoS warscroll to be revealed? Want to try run these guys with Skragrott + Gobbapalooza too bad i dont own Zarbags Gitz.

they are not as fast as Warcry it seems, the two Gnarlwood warbands have yet to receive their Warscroll yet either

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

image.jpeg.904f8a6ea73f4aa8ad04525d4c25a1d6.jpeg

Sorry, I only have the book in spanish. They added new points of interest.

- The top-right bubble is the Seraphon vs Tzeentch campaign

- The left bubble is an unknown new site.

- The Spider Icon (Redes Trepa Espinazo) is finally not a Spiderfang site, it is an uninhabited wildness region.

Sad about Spiderfang but that new Region is 100% Soulblight.

3 hours ago, novakai said:

they are not as fast as Warcry it seems, the two Gnarlwood warbands have yet to receive their Warscroll yet either

I do wonder if they have stopped giving them AoS warscrolls. 

It puts them in a corner of having to shoehorn warbands into a faction and not let them have free range and bring out some weird and wonderful warbands that don't fit any faction. 

Also not having some warbands available to buy while the scrolls are in the battletome isn't great business practice. 

17 hours ago, Baron Klatz said:

Plus, if dead, she might just be at Assassin’s Rest in Shyish.

https://ageofsigmar.lexicanum.com/wiki/Assassin's_Rest

65E846DD-36A6-451B-A7C3-C209CA803362.png

It’s next to Hallost where the Corebook mentioned Dawncrusades are heading to carve out areas from Chaos territories there as the heroic Hallost ghost companions(spent much of the Age of Chaos protecting the living from Chaos already) are all too happy to help the Dawners as they ride out on their spectral chargers to smite evil.

Could be a case for her return that the Order of Azyr pick her spirit back up from the crusades there and use the Life-flood to bring her back to life and continue her service with the Cities.

She'd likely stab you for suggesting that she killed for money when her true patron was Khaine. She killed in HIS name. 

That said Morathi was not a god when she started (its suggested in the last book that Morathi's move to godhood has recently happened) and Morathi certainly could only intercept belief and likely had no control over stealing souls that died. If she can do that now she's a god is questionable. Other gods do and can, but if Morathi can is still unknown. Furthermore Morathi is very very neurotic about betrayal. It's very likely that she'd only accept those souls that pledged their belief to her and her alone and were the most devout in life. 
On the other hand maybe after her recent moves she's more keen for warriors and would take any soul she could grab to press them into a new body to fight for her,

• Like 2

Just now, CommissarRotke said:

Bone Monaseries of the Askurgan? I am guessing "Askurgan" is a whole AOS word to itself? 😮

Monasterios not Monaseries hahaha.

The translated name could be "Bone Abbeys of the Askurgan".

The Kurgan were old Central Asia burial mounds and a word to include all the different tribes that built them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

The Kurgan were old Central Asia burial mounds and a word to include all the different tribes that built them.

Kurgans were a Chaos tribe from the old Chaos Wastes too.  The tribe survived the whole End Times 'cause I think Khorgos Khul is a Kurgan too.

Maybe "Askurgans" is an offspring tribe maybe?

That would track with the Khul being from the Realm of Beasts before they fled to Aqshy with allies in the Aridian plains.

The Khul is a nomadic warrior tribe hailing from the Realm of Beasts. Facing persecution by the Sigmarites they fled to Aqshy where they became allies with Aridian.”

(Edit: caveat though that the tribe was Norscans living in the mountains before a portal took them to the Realms, not exactly the Kurgan horse tribes)

the Monastery part might be a fancy name for their tribal Cairns though so I’m gonna take a stab in the dark and say Flesh-Eater Courts set up shop there going by the teeth icon.

Might be Khornites in the Bloodhunt trying to protect their ancient tombs from the Undead. 

So guessing we’ll get a lot of Death stuff:

Fangkeep: Warcry FEC (possibly later in Nightmare Quest)

Monastery: UnderWorlds FEC (they’re literally underground digging up the Khorne jerky)

Bloodcount: Soulblight Warcry(I’m guessing they’re hunting above ground in the Bloodhunt as the FEC quest underground)

Would be 2 good kits leading up to the new FEC battletome, an army of knightly ghouls fresh from the meat forests.

Edited by Baron Klatz
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Baron Klatz said:

That would track with the Khul being from the Realm of Beasts before they fled to Aqshy with allies in the Aridian plains.

The Khul is a nomadic warrior tribe hailing from the Realm of Beasts. Facing persecution by the Sigmarites they fled to Aqshy where they became allies with Aridian.”

(Edit: caveat though that the tribe was Norscans living in the mountains before a portal took them to the Realms, not exactly the Kurgan horse tribes)

the Monastery part might be a fancy name for their tribal Cairns though so I’m gonna take a stab in the dark and say Flesh-Eater Courts set up shop there going by the teeth icon.

Might be Khornites in the Bloodhunt trying to protect their ancient tombs from the Undead. 

So guessing we’ll get a lot of Death stuff:

Fangkeep: Warcry FEC (possibly later in Nightmare Quest)

Monastery: UnderWorlds FEC (they’re literally underground digging up the Khorne jerky)

Bloodcount: Soulblight Warcry(I’m guessing they’re hunting above ground in the Bloodhunt as the FEC quest underground)

Would be 2 good kits leading up to the new FEC battletome, an army of knightly ghouls fresh from the meat forests.

I doubt that two of the warbands are Soulblight and FeC. A Khorne, Slaanesh, Death and Destruction warband are the most plausible.

When will we see the end of this season 1 with its bounty hunter batalion?
january or february?
GWReleases Jun18 AoS 01 GenHandbook
i don se it on list Nezzhil

Necromunda
Cawdor riders
Corpse Harvesting Party (Forgeworld)

Age of Sigmar
Slaves to Darkness Full Release
Beast of Chaos - Battletome, Hero, Cards, Dices
Gloomspite Gitz - Battletome, Snarlfangs, Cards, Dices
Spring Order Battletome
Spring Chaos Battletome
Spring Chaos Battletome
Spring Death Battletome
Spring Death Battletome
Summer Order Battletome

Warcry
Bloodhunt
Nightmare's Quest

Underworlds
Second warband + rival's deck

Horus Heresy
Ultramarines Heads + Pauldrons (Forgeworld)
Thousand Sons + Pauldrons (Forgeworld)
Scorpius Missile Tank
Horus Ascendant

Warhammer 40k
Astra Militarum Full Release
World Eaters Full Release
Arks of Omen: Abaddon
Arks of Omen: Angron
Arks of Omen: Vashtorr + Vashtorr
Arks of Omen: Unknown

Blood Bowl
A lot of Star Players (Almanac 2021 + 2022 unreleased SP)

Edited by Fellman

14 minutes ago, Fellman said:

january or february?

Necromunda
Cawdor riders

Age of Sigmar
Spring Order Battletome
Spring Chaos Battletome
Spring Chaos Battletome
Spring Death Battletome
Spring Death Battletome
Summer Order Battletome

Warcry
Bloodhunt
Nightmare's Quest

Underworlds

Horus Heresy
Scorpius Missile Tank
Horus Ascendant

Warhammer 40k

Blood Bowl

This list is confirmed from GW and they still didnt announce anything about new book

54 minutes ago, Fellman said:

january or february?

Necromunda
Cawdor riders

Age of Sigmar
Spring Order Battletome
Spring Chaos Battletome
Spring Chaos Battletome
Spring Death Battletome
Spring Death Battletome
Summer Order Battletome

Warcry
Bloodhunt
Nightmare's Quest

Underworlds

Horus Heresy
Scorpius Missile Tank
Horus Ascendant

Warhammer 40k

Blood Bowl

Rumors (no idea how reliable), but also the passage of 6 months from the last GHB, say (mid) January

I'm hoping for early January but who knows, it is weird that we didn't see a preview of it this last round of reveals. 

There are a couple of big events at the end of January, LVO being the major one. I'm curious if they will release it enough time for it to be usable at the event or even delay it so it doesn't fracture attendance. 

We probably won't see it until january, because there are probably no more releases until january.
They normally take a week or two off, and if something were to be announced for preorder this sunday, it would release on the 24th. If they announce something next sunday it would release on the 31st.

We might see preorder announcements on christmas and new years, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Are we certain that it will be a brand new GHB? The fact that this ones says 2022-2023 makes me feel like it's going to be around in some sort of capacity next year. Could GHB be every summer and maybe every winter we just get a new Seasons of War book???