The Rumour Thread

47 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

I'm glad the AoS leaks don't get the potato cam treatment, would much rather see them shown properly in all their glory. 

Yeah I think its a shame for GW and a bit of a ****** move revealing this the day before GW are to reveal it.

Looking forward to seeing proper non-potato cam pics. Not sure one it - I love the axe and I think I like the bare head but there's something with the new eldar designs that isn't for me . Corsairs look like they could interesting though.

14 hours ago, silverstu said:

I think it might be an eldar corsair? Possibly a wanderer model? Looks like a feather in their hair - maybe a riff on the old wood elf falconer model possibly to go with the sylvaneth? The corsair idea is because they are supposed to be more flamboyant than other eldar. [probably more of a long shot]

Possibly a corsair. But I would love for wanderer + kurnothi to develop into an animal based sylvaneth army, worshipping Kurnoth.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Greybeard86 said:

Possibly a corsair. But I would love for wanderer + kurnothi to develop into an animal based sylvaneth army, worshipping Kurnoth.

Oh yeah me too! Totally be up for that as I've loved the Kurnothi that have been released and I've done a few centaur conversions- they look so cool. They are a force I'd collect other than dwarfs I think [although VC are very tempting].

Judging from Whitefang's likes I think this is a Corsair - which looks like a radical and interesting development for 40k. Might be possible conversion material for Kurnothi in the future too- you never know!

GW have shown a proper pic of the new Avatar- looks amazing in proper photos..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ogregut said:

I'm glad the AoS leaks don't get the potato cam treatment, would much rather see them shown properly in all their glory. 

This leak isn't potato cam. It looks pretty good.

Frankly I wish AoS got the leak treatment 40k gets. 40k leaks let them have an idea of what's coming down the pipeline for the next year. Meanwhile, AoS gets what? Long silence only broken when the self appointed arbiters of AoS leaks deigns to post some "cryptic" pic (could literally just say what's next but no... where's the fun in that? ;) ).

If potato cam leaks force their hand I'm all for them.

1643287028051.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 5

31 minutes ago, BadDice0809 said:

Frankly I wish AoS got the leak treatment 40k gets. 40k leaks let them have an idea of what's coming down the pipeline for the next year. Meanwhile, AoS gets what? Long silence only broken when the self appointed arbiters of AoS leaks deigns to post some "cryptic" pic (could literally just say what's next but no... where's the fun in that? ;) ).

1643287028051.jpg

Well that would look spectacular in a Greek themed Daughters of Khaine and Cities of Sigmar force. 😍 Holy moly. 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Iksdee said:

For a model thats looking that good i find that the fire bits just look just a bit slapped on there last minute. Doesnt seem to blend that well, maybe its the paint job i dont know. I like everything else.

It's 'Eavy Metal's painting style giving that effect I imagine since OSL is non-existent on their paintjobs and it has the effect of always making fire look unnatural. 

19 hours ago, Greasygeek said:

They’re heeeeere! (Imagine that spooky little Girl from the Poltergeist sitting next to her tv as the green ghosts sip into the bedroom)

BB593AC8-7ED8-4B53-B422-A5051AB2B56B.jpeg

left model has a high chance of being Cities or Stormcast I think--that bird is either an aetherwing or another type of raptor. the right is Avatar of Khaine due to the leak that came out.

1 hour ago, Lucentia said:

I've still got my fingers crossed for some accompanying DoK rules, but given all the eldar runes I'm not exactly holding my breath!

Nice sculpt though, I might pick one up regardless. 

I doubt it as well, but It could make a cool alternative for Morathi models. The new model could be the shadow queen and the cauldron statue or a autarch conversion could the the Morathi-khaine.

2 hours ago, BadDice0809 said:

1643287028051.jpg

Vengorian Lord right there :D