The Rumour Thread

Just now, Raptor_Jesues said:

sooo... we are getting absolutely nothing? Uh, talk about let down, where did those "big models reveals" go?

Monday? I could see a reveal for the next saturday. We got a big reveal each monday for the last 2 weeks. 

1 hour ago, Lengthster said:

All this AoS 3 stuff has me really hyped and I signed up just yesterday here. I got into warhammer in February of last year and built a 2k pt Stormcast army. I haven't been able to play for so long though, but recently there was a beginner friendly 1k tournament, I came 2nd and now I'm completely hooked. AoS 3 probably means new Stormcast for me, I'd also really like to see some more Ironjawz as I've got some already but hate the prospect of painting more ardboys.

Welcome to the most welcoming community this side of Verdia!!

33 minutes ago, Tiberius501 said:

Fingers crossed we get some article tonight (or today depending on your time zone) about a preview next weekend! Or a teaser of Kragnos tomorrow! 

I'd love a Preview next weekend. I'll be away camping and to return to some AOS news and a million notifications on here will fill me with such joy.

3 minutes ago, Raptor_Jesues said:

sooo... we are getting absolutely nothing? Uh, talk about let down, where did those "big models reveals" go?

I would say the Slaanesh twins were quite big reveals and we may even get Kragnos tomorrow!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raptor_Jesues said:

If you look at the revealed models they are big in size 🤣 Its always how you look at those words 🙈

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Raptor_Jesues said:

i meant today but whatever, sure

Sunday only normally has one post and it’s around 6pm (bst)  so I imagine if there is to be any post it will be then, but hold expectations it may not tell much to be honest! 

1 minute ago, Aleser said:

Why today? They didnt announce any preview today, twitch previews are at saturdays but they announce them 1 week before.

I think he meant a general post reveal like we have had on Mondays lately! I personally hope the post will have something worth caring about since there’s no pre orders, maybe a reveal stream announcement 

4 minutes ago, Aleser said:

Why today? They didnt announce any preview today, twitch previews are at saturdays but they announce them 1 week before.

They wrote last sunday that there would be big model reveals in the upcoming 7 days so it basically includes today:

Here’s a taste of what you can expect over the next seven days:

• A look at the bold heroes and terrifyingly spiky villains from a forthcoming Warhammer animation
  • Big model reveals for Warhammer 40,000 AND Warhammer Age of Sigmar
  • Expert advice on dominating the Mortal Realms with aelf armies in Metawatch
Edited by Aturox
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Aturox said:

They wrote last sunday that there would be big model reveals in the upcoming 7 days so it basically includes today

Yes I remember that, we got Slaanesh twins and Ork for 40k and artwork for Kragnos if we count that :D

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

Just now, Aleser said:

Yes I remember that, we got Slaanesh twins and Ork for 40k and artwork for Kragnos if we count that :D

I certainly count kragnos, it answered many questions, but created even more, it answered questions like... will I buy this even just to paint, will it be awesome, will he be a crazy looking god, it answered so many... but many more questions have come to light ;) 

Just now, Deakz28 said:

I certainly count kragnos, it answered many questions, but created even more, it answered questions like... will I buy this even just to paint, will it be awesome, will he be a crazy looking god, it answered so many... but many more questions have come to light ;) 

Maybe you will find out tomorrow as there will be another Broken Realms reveal, last for this month :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aleser said:

Maybe you will find out tomorrow as there will be another Broken Realms reveal, last for this month :)

I imagine so! Unless there is more books to come, I wouldn’t be too surprised since 4 books compared to 40K psychic  awakenings 7-9 I can’t remember the exact number, but seems abit sparse 

Btw from my experience the sunday article is usualy sheduled at about 6-7 p.m. MEST so we have like still 30-90 min left to see if there will be a tease on next week. 

Edit: I am also curious if there will be a 5th book or not. Odds are, that Khorne will have some spotlight in the last book....I am quite despaired about this faction, huh?

Edited by Charleston

18 minutes ago, Raptor_Jesues said:

i meant today but whatever, sure

I never took that post to mean anything other than the BR model reveal on Monday and they threw in the new Ork Beast Snaga model as well. 

I wouldnt cross many fingers for a reveal today, perhaps an Online Preview next Saturday and Kragnos tomorrow.

• Like 4

It’s 6pm GMT on sundays, which is an hour and 15 minutes from now. I wouldn’t get your hopes up for anything big though, cos this isn’t gonna be a fun thread when it’s just the streaming timetable for next week and a few sentences about what articles are going to be on the site next week...

Edited by Still-young
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Still-young said:

It’s 6pm GMT on sundays, which is an hour and 15 minutes from now. I wouldn’t get your hopes up for anything big though, cos this isn’t gonna be a fun thread when it’s just the streaming timetable for next week and a few sentences about what articles are going to be on the site next week...

This is what I'm expecting, no point hyping ourselves up for anything.

• Like 1

The rumour is that gw are doing a stock take of their warehouse until May 5th. The next pre-order will probably be Admech on May 8th. Hopefully we will see the Kragnos model tomorrow though. 

It occurs to me that early May is traditionally Warhammer fest season. I think it's highly likely that we will get an official AoS 3 announcement sometime in May. 

• Like 7

It seems that the hatching insect egg RE was for Kragnos in the end (if that silouhette is him, but it looks like it). I'm really looking forward to see if he has a connection to the Silent People (his people are gone, and he is carrying a bunch of eggs, maybe trying to prevent other races to suffer the same fate?)

• Confused 1