The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Nasnad said:

Does anyone have a lost of the unconfirmed rumors ?

If you go to the warhammer community site and search for rumour engine you can see them all.

The unconfirmed rumours are: 

The first one which is probably a Duardin machine.

A hooky spear which may be elven

A glowing light with a kind of pump next to it, very similar to the admech robot datasmith.

A blade looking thing with skulls in it

A mechanical door which could be from an airship or a thunderhawk

And the latest one.

The guesses so far have been pretty accurate. Many people guessed Cypher's gun. Everyone guessed the Grey knight. Many guessed the dress was Eldar. Most guessed the 2 tzeentch ones. The only one everyone got wrong was the cat because they all thought it was a gryph hound.

I think this is why they have been getting more obscure.

• Like 1

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/02/23/closer-look-expanding-your-game/

Any ideas what (who?) they're talking about with the phrase "In the most recent White Dwarf, rules for the Tzaangor Shaman were added, and there is yet another hero on the way in March’s issue." Is there a new hero release on its way (preferably with an entire new army to back it, right, Steamhead Duardin fanatics)?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rokapoke said:

Any ideas what (who?) they're talking about with the phrase "In the most recent White Dwarf, rules for the Tzaangor Shaman were added, and there is yet another hero on the way in March’s issue." Is there a new hero release on its way (preferably with an entire new army to back it, right, Steamhead Duardin fanatics)?

I was just about to post this! I'm not sure there's really any existing hero (with a base size that fits) they haven't done a hero card for yet, so it MUST be from a new release....right? Unless it's the Lord-Veritant - that would be great as I am looking for an excuse to buy and paint it.

Edited by Dawnmane

15 minutes ago, rokapoke said:

Yeah, I guess he's the obvious missing hero from Stormcast (but apparently not obvious to me, since I didn't think of him at all!). Damn!

could also one of the heroes from the Spire of Dawn set. Or Slambo. Oh God it's Slambo. (I'm heading for their web store to make a list now).

5 minutes ago, Dawnmane said:

could also one of the heroes from the Spire of Dawn set. Or Slambo. Oh God it's Slambo. (I'm heading for their web store to make a list now).

And the list of heroes I think it could possibly be:

Fatemaster

Warrior Priest (old one)

Witch Hunter

Gunmaster

The Witch Hunter as Hanniver Toll from City of Secrets could be really, really cool.

Edited by Dawnmane
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, rokapoke said:

I reckon it will be slambo. He's an old Warhammer quest character too right?

1 hour ago, Soulsmith said:

The chainmail, damage to the rondel, and the indent shapes in the armour near it means it has potential to be ironjawz, as those are all pretty normal for them, very Ardboy like. 

Yeah the only thing that looks different is the chain puncturing the armour and the indents are a bit too straight (you can see those indents on other ironjawz models tho, just don't look as straight.

34 minutes ago, Dawnmane said:

Is it correct that we know part 3 of the Gathering Storm goes on preorder next week, but that we have zero hints at what comes the week after that? I think that's pretty exciting.

It is a bit weird. White dwarf usually covers 4 weeks but the next issue only seems to cover three. It could be that the next week is filler but then why not give warhammer quest its own launch week. It is a big enough product to merit one. I hope we do see the duardin the week after Roboute and co as I have put a hold on future purchases until I can check them out but I think it will probably be the following week.

1 minute ago, Chikout said:

It is a bit weird. White dwarf usually covers 4 weeks but the next issue only seems to cover three. It could be that the next week is filler but then why not give warhammer quest its own launch week. It is a big enough product to merit one. I hope we do see the duardin the week after Roboute and co as I have put a hold on future purchases until I can check them out but I think it will probably be the following week.

I hope the new White Dwarf will hold some sort of hint.