The Rumour Thread

Just now, Bimli said:

not my thing to pay monthly espically since I already paid to open some battle formations for certain armies.... 1 time pay is more than enough if you ask me

It could support both.  One time purchases for specific content is available, but if you want everything like you would get by buying the GHB2 plus an army builder  then the sub works for that end of it.

Just now, daedalus81 said:

It could support both.  One time purchases for specific content is available, but if you want everything like you would get by buying the GHB2 plus an army builder  then the sub works for that end of it.

ya so long as you get the option to either pay 1 time for what you want or go monthly and get extra Id be ok with it.

1 hour ago, Mohojoe said:

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2017/02/fw-new-releases-inferno-blood-bowl.html

The new Lord of the Rings minis look really cool, especially the new terrain kit, It looks ripe for Sigmarifying

I agree, that is a very nice piece of terrain, which would be perfect for AoS. I doubt they will sell too many of them though at the price it's listed at now, which is a real shame.

1 hour ago, Mohojoe said:

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2017/02/fw-new-releases-inferno-blood-bowl.html

The new Lord of the Rings minis look really cool, especially the new terrain kit, It looks ripe for Sigmarifying

I agree, that is a very nice piece of terrain, which would be perfect for AoS. I doubt they will sell too many of them though at the price it's listed at now, which is a real shame.