The Rumour Thread

19 minutes ago, chord said:

Damn!  I really really was hoping they wouldn't do stupid paint scheme rules.  Dumbest thing ever! 

There has never been a rule that you can't use rules based on the color of your miniatures.  Other players might find you to be a beardy opportunist, but that's about it.

9 minutes ago, daedalus81 said:

There has never been a rule that you can't use rules based on the color of your miniatures.  Other players might find you to be a beardy opportunist, but that's about it.

Agreed .  Which its not, its  more of I'm not repainting all of them.

I am most interested in the price for the Prosecutors. Because 100$ for 6 is a great deal compared to now.. but its still incredibly steep for a single unit. If the new Judicators are like 75$ Canadian and the new Prosecutors under 100$, my Stormcast may be about to grow exponentially.

1 hour ago, daedalus81 said:

Interesting.  Let's keep a sharp eye on the price.

The box-set that has 10 of the Vanguard Hunters costs 50 euros. If the same trend continues with the repackaging of Liberators and Judicators it will be a great deal as if I recall correctly at the moment 5 Liberators/judicators cost 30 euros or something... :)

3 hours ago, polarbear said:

Repacks are a great call. Libs/Juds/Pros all priced way too high off the bat. Need to give Fyreslayers same attention.

This is an issue for GW now I think. Everyone waiting, because they assume a bundle will come out for any given new army.

4 hours ago, Siegfried VII said:

The box-set that has 10 of the Vanguard Hunters costs 50 euros. If the same trend continues with the repackaging of Liberators and Judicators it will be a great deal as if I recall correctly at the moment 5 Liberators/judicators cost 30 euros or something... :)

More like 40 euros per five models. Sternguard cost as much.

31 minutes ago, Riavan said:

Which doesn't seem to be the case. Yet anyway. 

Many seem to be waiting with regards to Fyreslayers.

In fact, they are seen as an "expensive" army to collect due to the absence of a box. For some, Start Collecting seems to have become the new "normal" - aside for filling-in a few gaps here and there.

Edited by Kyriakin

11 minutes ago, Kyriakin said:

Many seem to be waiting with regards to Fyreslayers.

In fact, they are seen as an "expensive" army to collect due to the absence of a box. For some, Start Collecting seems to have become the new "normal" - aside for filling-in a few gaps here and there.

Not necessarily a bad thing.  They get a wave of sales when early adopters get in on their excitement and another when the bargain hunters pickup the bundles.

There's no way I'm waiting for DoT models to bundle.  I need them right meow.

Edited by daedalus81
  • Like 1