The Rumour Thread

19 minutes ago, Riavan said:

Hey guys,

Getting off the Warhammer quest bandwagon hypetrain express, multiple sources on the aos Reddit are saying there will be a tzeentch demons start collecting box up for pre order very soon with 10 pink horrors, 3 flamers and the chariot mult-kit.

Sorry if someone has already reported this.

Add to this 3 screamers and you have full content of this box ;)

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Turragor said:

For me (and I'm no TO mind you) if you were to say "THIS chamber of the Hammers of Sigmar stormhost like PINK ARMOUR in fact they are nicknamed the pink hammers" just because there's some cool hammers of sigmar rules, I'd say well done sir, well done and clap.

Or, if you're in my case and you've built it as an established Stormhost:

While the Anvils of the Heldenhammer are known for normally using X tactics, they have been known to utilize the tactics of the Hammers of Sigmar when the situation calls for it, which they will be doing in this battle.

I've been judgy towards SM players who play outside of their painted scheme before, but when I started painting there weren't any Stormhost specific abilities, so ****** that. 

• Like 1

Hey guys,
Getting off the Warhammer quest bandwagon hypetrain express, multiple sources on the aos Reddit are saying there will be a tzeentch demons start collecting box up for pre order very soon with 10 pink horrors, 3 flamers and the chariot mult-kit.
Sorry if someone has already reported this.

Shame it has the flamers really they don't seem particularly great. I would rather we got the new blue and brimstone as well. Guess I'll wait til an eventual mortal box. Also, I fully support any stormcast who want to use rules outside the painted scheme. It's your hobby, you should never be forced to paint a certain way.
  • Like 1

On 1/23/2017 at 8:54 PM, Bosmer Nightblade said:

So:

Barrel - check

Muzzle - check

Trigger - check

Ammo clip slotted below - check

No space for bow strings whatsoever on the vertical design because it wasn't thought through properly - check

:(

hand grenade - check

but i like it. :)

Apols if this has been discussed already, but the new WHQ isn't just notable because they're all existing models: it's notable because all of those models already have rules for Silver Tower through the app or hero card pack. The only exceptions are the Blight Kings (assuming one of those isn't a Lord of Plagues, in which case it DOES have rules) and the Chaos Marauder-looking dude to the left of the Castellant (unless he's the other Slaughterpriest.)

They could all get NEW rules, of course, but that smells a little fishy to me.

12 hours ago, Soulsmith said:

Shame it has the flamers really they don't seem particularly great. I would rather we got the new blue and brimstone as well. 

That would be cool, but Start Collecting boxes don't normally include new models and never include pre-release models.

This Week's Tzeentch Pre-Orders/Prices (sorry: natfka link!)

54 minutes ago, WarbossKurgan said:

That would be cool, but Start Collecting boxes don't normally include new models and never include pre-release models.

This Week's Tzeentch Pre-Orders/Prices (sorry: natfka link!)

I dunno, we got both the warchanter and the gore gruntas in the ironjawz one. I'll happily wait for mortals instead if they're separating them.

19 hours ago, Goodapollo4 said:

The cover art for this WQ expansion is interesting. We see a bunch of heroes that all have single sprue kits. We also see blightkings, acolytes, and maybe even some blood reavers in the background. If that is an accurate representation of some of the monsters in this set, we are either looking at:

1) A boxed collection of full sprues for multiple chaos kits or 

2) New "push fit" models for blightkings, acolytes, etc. 

Could be a cool way to get a bunch of chaos, use the rest for conversions, sell them, etc. I guess we will just have to wait until February. 

February? I think we will have to wait longer than that. Another may release perhaps. 

5 hours ago, Thomas Lyons said:

Don't get your hopes up.  It is just this model, complete with jellyfish coming out of his hand:

99070210001_LoremasterHoeth01.jpg

Dang! It's one of the few periods they never really touched on (I know Nippon was there but that was never truly a faction) and I think thats a shame. As long as they give it the same sort of twists they did with egypt/Tomb Kings.