AoS 2 - Maggotkin of Nurgle Discussion

Gaz Taylor

1 hour ago, peasant said:

Its strange so little articles about our faction...

Strange and sad

Strange, sad, frustrating, and concerning. This book should be a big deal. First non release book of 3rd, first book in about 4 months. Not only that but as far as the rumors go it sounds like a pretty monumental shift from the last book with a ton of new rules to go over. My mind is absolutely blown that GW wasn't all over this release. I know tomorrow isn't far away but I just don't get it. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Grimrock said:

Strange, sad, frustrating, and concerning. This book should be a big deal. First non release book of 3rd, first book in about 4 months. Not only that but as far as the rumors go it sounds like a pretty monumental shift from the last book with a ton of new rules to go over. My mind is absolutely blown that GW wasn't all over this release. I know tomorrow isn't far away but I just don't get it. 

The Slaanesh book also had a similar reception!

Hopefully it turns out a lot better! 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, peasant said:

IS fine to post a warscroll leaked?

Not sure, there were shots of the stats you get along with the assembly instructions in the rumor thread. If it's the full warscrolls then it'd probably safer to just write up a quick summary instead of full pictures.

AoSlistLab has a few leaks and initial thoughts on his twitter feed if people are interested

5++ army wide but your units pay for it, every unit heal 1 wound per turn and big unit heal D3

PB are at 150 points.  6+ save and 2w

Sloppity now change to MW on wound of 6s instead of +1 attack 

Glottkin is expensive but has a counter charge ability and a monster ability that does a flat 5MW on a 2+

• Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, novakai said:

AoSlistLab has a few leaks and initial thoughts on his twitter feed if people are interested

5++ army wide but your units pay for it, every unit heal 1 wound per turn and big unit heal D3

PB are at 150 points.  6+ save and 2w

Sloppity now change to MW on wound of 6s instead of +1 attack 

Glottkin is expensive but has a counter charge ability and a monster ability that does a flat 5MW on a 2+

250 points for blight kings is insanely high.

Glottkin seems to have a countercharge in the enemy movement phase (+1 other nurgle unit) and does 5 MW on a 2+ as a monster ability.

There are single Blightlords units now. One can be taken for each Lord of Affliction.

Orgoth has 14W 3+ 5++, Morbidex heals hath his wounds in the battleshock phase and the wizard one has a buff/debuff spell.

Lord of Affliction 210

Blightlords 220

All from twitter AOSlistlab

Glorious afflictions got a huge nerf and went to mortal, that's a very big hit against armies like SoB that nurgle already struggled against.

It will be hard to deal with losing the +2 move on the wheel and +3 on the bell. We're back to being slow.

Edited by spenson