New Aelves

Yep I noticed that his account/post form War of Sigmar are all gone anyway I would be suprised if he was just having fun with Atlantis Aelves:P

but as GW didn't want to comment where is Manthlan (sea god) and were precise that Orion and majority of gods are dead devoured by Slaaneesh I hope he wasn't joking around about Sea Aelves.  

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats an interesting development about the Guy. Never heard of rumour guys going awol like that. I guess when he says his community recognized him he is talking in real life. Must be awkward to gravitate around the design studio and get caught sharing secret projects. Hopefully he wasn't joking about the sea aelves.

He was naive if he thought this wasn't going to spread. 

We have so many sites just reblogging rumours, boards dedicated to the games and Facebook pages.  

Obviously it would spread like wildfire.

A shame tho. I need juicy bits on the sea aelfs.

With DoK we got a first teaser (Elias and the female shadow voice) about a week before the shadow queen trailer. Then full reveal on Las Vegas. If the pattern holds, we should have a trailer this week or next and then full reveal on AoS Open Day. 

Hopefully, the rumours about the Sea Aelves were not made up / trolling. Anyway, I am certain or atleast I am hoping very hard that they will preview at the open day atleast the faction after DoK.

I can't say it enough, but what an exciting hobby time!. :x

On 2/21/2018 at 8:15 AM, DantePQ said:

Guy who broke the news about Sea Elves precisely said that Sea Elves are following Manthlan and there is a lot of him in the book ( no T&T or Malerion) another guy on 4dchan also said they are not connected to T&T or Malerion and there is a reason why Sea Elves were in hiding so far. 

I hope this is true!

Next weekend's releases are up for preorder on the New Zealand page- assuming price parity, then we have:

- Morathi at the same price as Alarielle, so €105/£80/$130.

- Witch Aelves/Sisters of Slaughter at the same price as Ironbreakers, so €40/£30/$50. (No joy here then- still as ruinously expensive as they were before I think?)

- Doomfire Warlocks at the same price as Wild Riders, so €29/£22.50/$37.

- the Cauldron of Blood at a little less than a dragon, so about €40/£30/$50.

I don't know how much of this is news but I spent a while looking all that up so by the Horned Rat I'm going to post it!

If what was posted on WoS is true, the Sea Elves are related to T&T to some degree, at least to one side:

Teclis’ first enclave were called the Idoneth - although they disappeared, and future projects proved better.

Looking forward to that!

3 minutes ago, MacDuff said:

How do the new rumored Sea Aelves fit into all of this? I'm confused...the 4 Aelf factions pictured earlier don't seem to fit.

Teclis made the island of Idoneth with the Aelf souls from Slaanesh but there was some kind of a failure or mishap and the island sinks Atlantis style. Poof sea aelves.

19 minutes ago, MacDuff said:

How do the new rumored Sea Aelves fit into all of this? I'm confused...the 4 Aelf factions pictured earlier don't seem to fit.

Found this on Dakka, no clue on the source, perhaps new DoK book.

To each of the gods, as well as Morathi was given a portion of the Aelfen souls.

They reshaped the souls and forged new creatures into being!
In Hysh, Tyrion and Teclis created luminous beings and angelic aelfs. Teclis’ first enclave were called the Idoneth - although they disappeared, and future projects proved better.
Malerion reshaped his souls into something dark, terrible and majestic …

Angelic elves. :o

Archived