New Aelves

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, AthlorianStoners said:

Do we think they’ll be under GA death?

They'd have to flip the entire daughters of Khaine faction over to death...unless...what they could do is do like Ynnari in 40k, if you take GIANT SNAKE MORATHI, you're death, but if you take humanoid morathi, you're order.

They are not Death, They are followers of Khaine and I guess Morathi is somehow successor to Khaine as she was back in End Times. Which creates another interesting storyline as both Tyrion and Teclis were tainted by Khaine and Tyrion was Avatar of Khaine. But they are Order as Eldar are not good per se maybe evil but against Chaos.  Slaanesh was just established in AoS as main threat to Elves.

Death doesn't make sense as they worship Khaine /Morathi. 

Also what difference does it make? 

She claims to be the voice of a dead god.... is Slannesh confirmed dead then or is she talking of someone else? She said she slithered out... is she the medusa looking lady we see in the video?

Also, she mentions she fights against the corruption of chaos, but she wants revenge from Order from shunning her from the pantheon. What GA will she be part of?

9 minutes ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

'Take my place in the pantheon' - could she be chaos?

There are other pantheons. I seriously doubt she is talking about Chaos.

3 minutes ago, smucreo said:

She claims to be the voice of a dead god.... is Slannesh confirmed dead then or is she talking of someone else? She said she slithered out... is she the medusa looking lady we see in the video?

Also, she mentions she fights against the corruption of chaos, but she wants revenge from Order from shunning her from the pantheon. What GA will she be part of?

Khaine would be the dead god she is talking about.

It's not Malerion as he is anti Chaos always have been now as well as Morathi. They are obviously Order but Eldar alike as they care about their children (Malerion) or Power like Morathi as she won't bow to Nagash or anyone. And Slaanesh is obviously still there and he is the missing God but he is all over 40k and AoS fluff.  Also Khaine is more like Khorne and anything like Slaanesh. 

I'm glad I had unopened 40 plastic Witch Elves, 2 Shrines, two Death Hags, metal Sorceress and 30 metal witch elves ;)

I have so many emotions! I've been waiting and waiting for new aelves, happily biding my time playing Wanderers. These are exactly what I wanted, since I'm a dark elf person at heart. But I grew impatient. I was tempted by Nurgle and went all in, figuring new aelves were at least a year away with Malign Portents dominating the teasers. Then there were hints at the shadow aelves and now confirmation.

Grrrr. I get my wish but have squandered my resources. #frustratedandexcitedatthesametime.

Archived