Welcome new members to the Moderator Team

Gaz Taylor

Just to let you all know we have two new moderators - @Enoby & @KingBrodd. Welcome to the team!

The moderator team now consists of:

Myself, @RuneBrush, @Overread, @Enoby & @KingBrodd

Any issues or concerns you can either report a post or person using the report feature or contact one of us. Our job is to keep this forum a nice place to visit and enjoy discussing Age of Sigmar (that’s including the good and bad bits). So please follow the forum rules, use a bit of common sense and be respectful to each other and we don’t need to use our mod powers!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • LOVE IT! 10

2 hours ago, MitGas said:

Can we move the Hedonites subforum back into the Chaos one? It's pretty annoying for all other Chaos players as we gotta click twice. No offense intended to Hedonites but they're not new anymore.

It is more likely that moving forward other Chaos forces might well spread out into their own subsections. The idea being that we help generate conversation, threads and chatter outside of the single faction "mega threads" which are very popular when all the forces are in a single subgroup lumped together. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Overread said:

It is more likely that moving forward other Chaos forces might well spread out into their own subsections. The idea being that we help generate conversation, threads and chatter outside of the single faction "mega threads" which are very popular when all the forces are in a single subgroup lumped together. 

All right, sounds like a plan, although I did enjoy the single click. 👍🏻

37 minutes ago, Enoby said:

Just one small step in my plan to turn this into a Hedonites themed forum

A great start would be to make everything a sub-forum to the hedonites forum IMO. I think the rest of the forum should have the comic sans font in a transparent grey to make it more annoying to read. Everyone wants to the be at the hedonites forums anyways so we'd just be speeding up te process in a benevolent and kind way. We truly are great, aren't we? 🥰

• Haha 1