The Painting Contract - April 2021

Hello folks and welcome to the Painting Contract for April 2021!

If you don't know the rules they are:

Each month you post an amount of models that you agree to try to paint/build/convert/sculpt. This can be terrain or models for Age Of Sigmar, Warcry, Blood Bowl, Blitz Bowl, Warhammer Underworlds, Warhammer Quest, Warhammer Legends, Gorechosen, or HeroQuest

On the 28th of the month the contract closes and you can then post your progress images so that they can be critiqued, shared and boasted about. It is a great way to get involved in the community and to get inspiration.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone share their progress!

Enjoy!

@Mohojoe  &  @TheOtherJosh & special thanks to @Kramer

I have some projects i want to get to and I now have the time for it.

I commit to:
- Painting Warcry Catacombs terrain

If I have the time I would like to:
- Prepping my IDK army (Build models that are still not build and get everything basecoated)
- Paint my Splintered Fang  Warband

• LOVE IT! 1

I plan on getting my oldhammer Slaanesh mortals done this month. I have already started on some of them but in all that will be:

Fane of Slaanesh

3 Lords of Pain

3 Shardspeakers

15 Twinsouls in 3 units of 5 with champs

ran as faultless blades pretenders with a nobles of excess and 3 supreme sybarite battalions (of 1 model each lol) for extra artifacts and CP that is 2000 on the nose.

Next month I will need to paint my demons for summoning.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slave2Chaos said:

@mrteige really curious, where did you get your ruined pillars for the IDK bases?

I’ve been searching for similar to do some Khinerai bases, among other AoS flyers.

The Pillars: https://www.ebay.com/itm/RESIN-Terrain-Pillar-Columns-Ideal-For-40k-28mm-Tabletop-Wargaming/224084338235

The smaller bits on the bases https://www.gamersgrass.com/basing-bits/358-basing-bits-temple.html

Edited by mrteige