Warhammer Quest: Ulfenkarn

Sharkbelly

The how to play video is pretty good, explains most of the basics. Feels very much like a tweaked version of Blackstone which is no bad thing as I quite liked how that played.

My only concern is it seems stock my be a little limited initially.

Steve

Was looking at the new April White Dwarf preview to see if there was anything about this game but it seems not.

I know when Blackstone launched there was a mission in White Dwarf for two of the characters, the priest and zealot I think. Gave them a bit more of a back story and the opportunity to earn some wargear if the mission was a success.  Would be great to see that for this game as well I think.

Steve

More free missions will be included in the future. It doesn't have to be right at launch because if you have the game there is all ready many content to finish first ^^.

The price in France is 155 €, local store is selling 5 box to me and my local gaming group at 124 € !

Edited by Perturbato

1 hour ago, warhammernerd said:

All gone in 8 mins.

Wow, then I was lucky. I got mine exactly 8 minutes after it all begin. Not the collection edition, though. It was already unavailable. But I’m happy with just getting the game.

5 hours ago, Soolong said:

Does anyone have the base sizes from the box yet? Need to 3d print bases and want to get them done by next Saturday.

Looking at Tyler Mengels posts on facebooks, skeletons/zombies on 25mm for sure and death characters on 40mm.

From box pictures, Skeleton leaderman 32mm, Vagskyryryr 50mm, Bats 25mm, rats 32mm, 3 wolfpires 32mm, heroes 32mm except the ogor at 40