The Rumour Thread

57 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

All I want for 4.0 in terms of releases are the following now that BOC and BS have been squatted;

Order

CoS - Flagellants, Character and Cogfort. (Would love a Duaradin and Aelve infantry and character kit in a CoS aesthetic and for the current Dwarf and DE kits to be removed/moved) I'd also like to see a light cavalry kit with similar design notes as the Wildcorp Hunters kit. 

Seraphon - Sauras Guard and Character. New Skinks and Character (A new plastic version of the skink holding the sickle in one hand and a heart in the other). Big Brachiosaurus-style centerpiece model. 

Sylvaneth - I know it is unlikely but I would love to see more "Wood Elf" style minis in AoS. I like Sylvaneth but I'm a sucker for Woodies, I want AoSied Legolas! Not just Treekin. A couple of units in a similar vein to other awesome Cursed City Kurnothi Character please! 

• Like 6
  • LOVE IT! 1

3 minutes ago, Hollow said:

Order

CoS - Flagellants, Character and Cogfort. (Would love a Duaradin and Aelve infantry and character kit in a CoS aesthetic and for the current Dwarf and DE kits to be removed/moved) I'd also like to see a light cavalry kit with similar design notes as the Wildcorp Hunters kit. 

Seraphon - Sauras Guard and Character. New Skinks and Character (A new plastic version of the skink holding the sickle in one hand and a heart in the other). Big Brachiosaurus-style centerpiece model. 

Sylvaneth - I know it is unlikely but I would love to see more "Wood Elf" style minis in AoS. I like Sylvaneth but I'm a sucker for Woodies, I want AoSied Legolas! Not just Treekin. A couple of units in a similar vein to other awesome Cursed City Kurnothi Character please! 

More Qulathis or however you write her - it‘s a shame they didn‘t release her as a single character as she‘s a standout mini IMO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, NotBeastmanBob said:

One can dream

Hehehe. It has to be this week or the following one, according to Elarin. What I wonder is if they will resume the short stories or if they just ended abruptly.

8 minutes ago, Hollow said:

Order

Seraphon is in quite a decent spot. I see it too bulky for a release in 4th edition. In the other hand, CoS seems too small if they remove the remaining Fantasy minis. Also, as someone said here the Cogfort could be the scenery and not a "real" unit.

Sylvaneth, with the leaked name Moss Cairne, seems they could be an important faction for whatever that game would be (probably UW).

3 hours ago, Lord Kroak said:

This was an anomaly, most likely due to the impact of Covid.

Khorne 2017-2019

Tz 2020-2022

Dok 2021-2022

Lumineth 2021-2022

Sororitas 2019-2021

Nids 2022-2023

Tau 2022-2024

Csm 2022-2024.

Is pretty common to receive a book the last year of an edition and the first year of the next.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really want to know what's going on with Chaos Daemons TBH. 

We have a rumor engine potentialy linked to Epidemius / Herald on Palanquin.

But is there really some rumors (Whitefang, Valrak, 4chan ?) about the remaining Heralds on foot / mounted kits being remade all at once for their 40k Codex ? When is this codex coming anyway ? 

As the current 40k roadmap is over I guess we'll get another one - or at least some decent preview of the coming codexes - at Sunday's All-40k preview. 

That said, a Viceleader (Herald of Slaanesh on foot) + Nurgle Palanquin (Epidemius / Generic Herald) + Disc of Tzeentch (Blue Scrib / Generic Herald) would be a relatively large wave for a Codex Update, focusing only on Characters... 

(We also could see a Herald of Khorne on Juggernaught, but we have the one on Bloodthrone and conversion with the current plastic Jugger kits is easy I guess...)

Possible ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hollow said:

Order

For Cities, this would be a good start, but as it stands (and as Ejecutor has said) the AoS only range right now is pretty small (especially in terms of characters).

I've already made far too many wishlists, but one thing that I've recently found myself really wanting are more city ogors. Give me an infantry squad! Give me ogors carrying a platform with fusiliers (like the Chaos Warshrine crossed with the Fusil-Major's crow's nest)! I really love units that are "infantry, but big" (Eldar Wraithguard, Necropolis Stalkers) and finally seeing the Warhulk next to Steelhelms has me wanting more.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

Just now, Hyperionxvii said:

new Mordheimish

It's the Vermindoom seen from Embergard (see the pointed-out flag as well as many Sacred Wheels icon - the town was founded by Zenestra). There is also Thalia Vedra top right !

But yeah Embergard looks quite ruined and Mordheim-ish in that artwork...

• Like 3

They are still waiting for the chinese plastic (warcry scenery and slaves scenery) to arrive and had to improvise such “pre order”.

And instead of just getting rid of that chinese plastic with the indexes they encouraged it with free endless+faction scenery.

Brilliant.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

New set of Instagram pics. DB 6 confirmed?!

That icon form the flag is the Embergard/ previously generic CoS emblem.

image.png.97c1741a66e6537d85cbc616516307d4.png

Huh

ok so like i got a french guy in my discord that mention how the Darkoath novel start off tell how Gunnar laments the action of D6 where he couldn't stop the Skaven and a Verminlord from kickstarting the Vermindoom 

BLInterviewChrisThursten Mar13 Image9

seemed fake but guess this sort of show that Embergard is gone you can see Talhia over in the corner

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Huh

ok so like i got a french guy in my discord that mention how the Darkoath novel start off tell how Gunnar laments the action of D6 where he couldn't stop the Skaven and a Verminlord from kickstarting the Vermindoom 

BLInterviewChrisThursten Mar13 Image9

seemed fake but guess this sort of show that Embergard is gone you can see Talhia over in the corner

Those that mean that Verdigris ends up being the city that survives ? Would be crazy if that’s the case.

• Like 1