The Rumour Thread

5 minutes ago, EonChao said:

Just a word of warning for those hoping for a preview tomorrow. It's a bank holiday so GW might hold back on the article until Tuesday. Hopefully they don't but just be prepared.

image.jpeg.2aa34f9831d62a7f113c37b648da8f8a.jpeg

πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

41 minutes ago, EonChao said:

Just a word of warning for those hoping for a preview tomorrow. It's a bank holiday so GW might hold back on the article until Tuesday. Hopefully they don't but just be prepared.

Nah. We had a similar case like 2-3 weeks ago. That kind of content is scheduled. We will see our rats. Yes-yes.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The audacity of GW canning Longstrike and Badrukk in the only just released codexes then doing a made to ordering for themΒ πŸ˜‚. Absolute wads.

Dawnbringers 6 is starting to feel like a group hallucination at this point lol. Production must be choking up hard while they prep for 4th launch. Must be stressful in the ol' sprue mine over there right now.

Edited by GloomkingWortwazi
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, GloomkingWortwazi said:

The audacity of GW canning Longstrike and Badrukk in the only just released codexes then doing a made to ordering for themΒ πŸ˜‚. Absolute wads.

Dawnbringers 6 is starting to feel like a group hallucination at this point lol. Production must be choking up hard while they prep for 4th launch. Must be stressful in the ol' sprue mine over there right now.

Dawnbringer 6 died in the accident. You have to let go, it wasn’t your fault!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

45 minutes ago, GloomkingWortwazi said:

Oh yeah Dawnbringers 6, I ate it, was hungry sorry

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, GloomkingWortwazi said:

It probably because it’s a lower priority then a 40K codex, generally narrative supplement don’t really get much hype to begin with.

Β 

i mean I’m at this point do we really care about which city survive, DB has been very disappointing it feels

Edited by novakai

3 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

Nah. We had a similar case like 2-3 weeks ago. That kind of content is scheduled. We will see our rats. Yes-yes.

Also I am fairly certain that Skaven observe their own holidays.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, GloomkingWortwazi said:

I see this as GW giving people a chance to get the model now that they know it won't be part of ragular stock. Much easier this way than rushing out to see if they're in stock at their local shop before someone else potentially snatches it.

3 hours ago, ScionOfOssia said:

Dawnbringer 6 died in the accident. You have to let go, it wasn’t your fault!

It had no skaven in it, it was doomed to fail

2 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

Also I am fairly certain that Skaven observe their own holidays.

We don’t offer our underlings holidays,

dental is the least thing they get,

Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, novakai said:

It probably because it’s a lower priority then a 40K codex, generally narrative supplement don’t really get much hype to begin with.

Β 

i mean I’m at this point do we really care about which city survive, DB has been very disappointing it feels

But it is not just a book, it has a box with a pretty solid discount, new faction scenery and very likely the Gunnard warband.

And in terms of DB lore, for me it has been the best narrative so far. I expect a plot twist on the "one city fails, one survives".

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Thalassic Monstrosity said:

What's the next event? Isn't there one coming up in two weeks or so?Β 

The big box will be previewed in a couple of weeks in Dallas. The Mortal Realms Reforged:Β Celebrate the New Edition of Warhammer Age of Sigmar at The Mortal Realms Reforged - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

But it is not just a book, it has a box with a pretty solid discount, new faction scenery and very likely the Gunnard warband.

And in terms of DB lore, for me it has been the best narrative so far. I expect a plot twist on the "one city fails, one survives".

I mean I don’t think any of those have priority over CSM codex, 2 CSM battleforce box, CSM combat patrol, and accessories.

i mean I not seen GW actually prioritize narrative release (probably because it not a big seller to begin with) that why they push them at the end of an edition where they get a life span of 1-6 months of life at best regardless of your personal opinion of the story.

2 minutes ago, novakai said:

i mean I not seen GW actually prioritize narrative release (probably because it not a big seller to begin with) that why they push them at the end of an edition where they get a life span of 1-6 months of life at best regardless of your personal opinion of the story.

But this approach has been changed in 10th, maybe we see this trend changing in AoS as well.

1 minute ago, Ejecutor said:

But this approach has been changed in 10th, maybe we see this trend changing in AoS as well.

I don’t think one crusade pack mean much atm considering 9th did the same thingΒ 

also 40K is just bigger then AoS (hence why their additional supplement get sold out on Day one sometimes)

It's funny because the "full preview of the box" is next week, and it's classic Warhammer Community "we've shown the most of it in the articles so the preview show will have practically nothing much and unavoidably be disappointing".

3 minutes ago, Sarouan said:

It's funny because the "full preview of the box" is next week, and it's classic Warhammer Community "we've shown the most of it in the articles so the preview show will have practically nothing much and unavoidably be disappointing".

I don't think we even saw 50% of the content. Especially if there's terrain inside, plus I think we will see more than the box. I expect part of the follow-up models.

30 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Prices of the week! If I am not wrong, the price went up 10€ for the big CSM boxes in relation to Custodes and Orks.

image.jpeg.6d5388ba49f73dbaab7e07f01b1d50c8.jpeg

Um, where's the new firebrand and the MTO stuff? I think the list is incomplete