The Rumour Thread

I'm so happy right now! The Warcry & Underworld roadmaps are so exciting!

And Sunday's Preview would be Kill Team, so more Votann models to me.

EDIT: The updated list is eternal now

Spoiler

Necromunda
Outlander Beastmaster Millisaurs

Age of Sigmar
Seraphon Battletome - Slann, Saurus, Skink riders, Astrolith, Salamander and much more
Cities Battletome + Humies
Mistery book Summer
Mistery book Autumn
Generals Handbook 2023 S1

Warcry
Nightmare's Quest - FeC vs SCE
Pyramid kit
Underworlds meets Warcry starter Soulblight vs SCE
4 Warbands (Order vs Destro)
2 Warbands (Order vs Death)
2 Warbands (who knows)

Underworlds
Wyrd Tzeentch vs SCE
Death Note's Warband
Rival Deck 1
Chaos Warband
Starter Set
Core Box
Destro Warband
Rival Deck 2

Horus Heresy
Despoilers upgrade kit
Daemon Assassin
The F* Vindicator
Campaign book
Legion Arquitor with Spicula
Legion Arquitor with Mortar
Glaive with Volkite carronade
Fellblade with Accelerator Cannon
Falchion with Volcano Cannon
Mastodon
Javelin
Damocles Command Rhino
Tank commanders
Librarian Consul

Warhammer 40k
World Eaters Combat Patrol
Black Library Sargeant Astra Militarum Minska
NEW EDITION
Leviathan Army Box
Crusade - Tyrannic War
Chapter Approved (Mission Deck)
Index Cards
Space Marines Codex - Launch Complete army
Tyranids Codex - Launch Complete Army
Adeptus Mechanicus
Necrons
Dark Angels
Orks
Adeptus Custodes
T'au Empire
Chaos Space Marines

Kill Team 
Votann vs Beastmen

LotR
The head
Nazghûl and the Hobbits

Adeptus Titanicus

Old World

Blood Bowl
Skinks duo
Withergrasp

Edited by Nezzhil
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Flippy said:

They are - but they are the only chameleons now and they were introduced through Warcry, which is the whole point.

Both still have Warscrolls on the app (but I expect that'll change once the app switches to the new tome)

The only differences really seems to be the name change, slightly better blowpipe stats, and daggers are replaced with feeble claws but with I think the same melee stats. (So either the claws aren't that feeble, or the earlier Skinks were sold duff daggers 🤣)

Edited by EntMan

Interesting that the warcry roadmap talks about paired warband releases, but not big vs boxes. I'd certainly assumed that these arcs of warcry and kill team would roll right into the next, but keep their format.

Maybe the big boxes aren't selling as well as they wanted (my flgs has a ton on its shelves.) It would be no bad thing for them to move away from locking every new band in a fomo box for sure.f

Disappointing lack of lotr news, but at least i don't want to buy absolutely everything...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EccentricCircle said:

Interesting that the warcry roadmap talks about paired warband releases, but not big vs boxes. I'd certainly assumed that these arcs of warcry and kill team would roll right into the next, but keep their format.

Maybe the big boxes aren't selling as well as they wanted (my flgs has a ton on its shelves.) It would be no bad thing for them to move away from locking every new band in a fomo box for sure.

Why wouldn't those be big vs boxes if they even say Order vs Destruction/Death on the roadmap?

29 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

Damn, I want one. does-anyone-know-where-this-guy-is-from-found-at-warhammer-v0-dpwl7agsxzwa1.jpg.97648ebd554e12fb3dbc7108fdee6411.jpg

Are these ever available after events outside of Ebay? 

Anybody care to pick up one I'd purchase it. 😁

Is this an event mini? I thought they had shared the 2 event exclusives already?

I may have to try and go to UK games expo to get one. I missed Mugruk last year and don't fancy the ebay price tag.

I really wish GW would do a made to order for all event exclusive minis at the end of each year so people who didn't attend events get a chance to get them for sensible prices. You still get them earlier if you attend an event, but otherwise there isn't such a big secondary market for them.

Actually scrap that, I wish GW would just so doing exclusive minis. Make minis available all the time (it at least always available made to order).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, JerekKruger said:

I really wish GW would do a made to order for all event exclusive minis at the end of each year so people who didn't attend events get a chance to get them for sensible prices. You still get them earlier if you attend an event, but otherwise there isn't such a big secondary market for them.

Actually scrap that, I wish GW would just so doing exclusive minis. Make minis available all the time (it at least always available made to order).

I agree completely. This would be the ideal situation and it's something they did during COVID. There are loads of people all over the world who don't have the ability to go to events no matter how good the incentives are. 

12 minutes ago, JerekKruger said:

Yeah, I don't think GW realize that it frustrates a lot of customers who haven't events close by can't get these mini's... for the price GW asks for it. I posted it before, but at the very least they should make warhammer+ subscribers be able to get these mini's too.

Edited by Tonhel
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Ok now I'm beyond excited!! This all looks bonkers!!!20230430_190050.jpg.3616cd67d2f596d2ef57995c69de4b56.jpg

@KingBrodd the center figure is definitely an Ironjaw Orruk to me ! As the expert on all things Destruction here could you confirm this ? I have a gut (hehe ogre reference) feeling this is true !

Edited by The Lost Sigmarite
  • LOVE IT! 1

25 minutes ago, Tonhel said:

Yeah, I don't think GW realize that it frustrates a lot of customers who haven't events close by can't get these mini's... for the price GW asks for it. I posted it before, but at the very least they should make warhammer+ subscribers be able to get these mini's too.

Or just don't like big events like me. I live near Nottingham and when I see an event exclusive mini I like I browse the little Blood Bowl tournaments at Warhammer World for something smaller I could go to (though to be fair I don't know whether they get event minis) because I don't enjoy big conventions.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

@KingBrodd the center figure is definitely an Ironjaw Orruk to me ! As the expert on all things Destruction here could you confirm this ? I have a gut (hehe ogre reference) this is true !

Funnily I was thinking Beastclaw Ogors, but I could see Ironjawz too. Good day for destruction either way.

1 hour ago, Vasshpit said:

Damn, I want one. does-anyone-know-where-this-guy-is-from-found-at-warhammer-v0-dpwl7agsxzwa1.jpg.97648ebd554e12fb3dbc7108fdee6411.jpg

Are these ever available after events outside of Ebay? 

Anybody care to pick up one I'd purchase it. 😁

No but they tend to be available at multiple events so it might be worth looking for when they get a proper release 

• Thanks 1