The Rumour Thread

5 minutes ago, shinros said:

Er they mean civilization/order etc , that kind of order. 

ahh they mean the good kind of order, like order as a state of being, not order in the friends with dead souls in golden face masks/fascistic levels of cleanliness type -looking at you Lord Aquilor et al.

Edited by Teletomas

THE HAT. JUST LOOK AT THE HAT. ITS THE MONOPOLY GUY. WITH A... wait... A Chainsword?!

GAMA-KO-BrokkGrungsson-Content.jpg 

I was planing to buy a Start Collecting! Slaves to Darkness box but if those guys have one... oh boy. All aboard the steampunk battleship!

Edited by Galas
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Utterly amazing! Completely bonkers! love them all. and a new game too.

snip

Calling it now it's going to be death related in some form if it is I will buy it and it's most likely going to be a new mordheim of sorts.

Edited by shinros

The only thing that I don't like of this release its that, in my personal taste for a variety of infantry (sorry, greenskin player, I love variety) I would have prefered a fourth infantry type before the medium-size ship. I think that with the one-dwarf fly ship and the big one its, for the initial release, suficient.

But... in the other hand... Monopoly Dwarf with a Chainsword!

Edited by Galas

Just now, TheWilddog said:

I thought they would stick closer to the old gyrocopter ascetic.  Makes me wonder if those old units will be ported in or not.  Seems like they might look completely out of place. 

The lore from the community page suggests they are completely separate from all of their Duardin kin with no connection.  So likely no shared battalions, units, etc.