The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Yeah, right? Although a literal sniper hero should surely be on the upper end 

It's a cool mini. But to turn on my complaining record again. 😉 He will be the bane of foot heroes. 😉 

Just now, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

What they didn't tell us is that Fyreslayer and KO are also going directly to legends to make dorf soup possible.

And dispossesed would get the Duardin army. The roadmap is clear now.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Tonhel said:

It's a cool mini. But to turn on my complaining record again. 😉 He will be the bane of foot heroes. 😉 

It is litteraly his only purpose, thank the horned rat he does the job well 

It's like if you complain about a sorcerer because he can cast spells

Edited by Vagard
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Yeah, right? Although a literal sniper hero should surely be on the upper end 

I don't know. If it was an hero from previous it edition would have all these rules and 6s to hit are MWs. At least you have Sv roll.

• Like 2

Grombindal looks great. Nothing much to add to the whole Legends debate.

Warlock-Engineer... I'm a little disappointed, mostly for the very petty reason of wanting to see a whole unit today :P. Other than that, it's a pretty good model. It looks a bit too erect, but I think that's just the angle of the picture. Paint scheme is also a bit muted, surprised it doesn't have a few more glowing warpstone doodads, but then again it's probably not the most high-ranking of its order. I like how it boosts the Jezzails - really wanted to see those today!

8 minutes ago, Magnusaur said:

Grombindal looks great. Nothing much to add to the whole Legends debate.

Warlock-Engineer... I'm a little disappointed, mostly for the very petty reason of wanting to see a whole unit today :P. Other than that, it's a pretty good model. It looks a bit too erect, but I think that's just the angle of the picture. Paint scheme is also a bit muted, surprised it doesn't have a few more glowing warpstone doodads, but then again it's probably not the most high-ranking of its order. I like how it boosts the Jezzails - really wanted to see those today!

But in the other hand, we are completing the content of the box little by little. And we can almost discard now the theory about the box containing scenery. The talks from Adepticon probably were about the starter boxes rather than the launch box.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Vagard said:

No, I am not complaining about his shooting attacks, it was a bad joke about my complaining of the last couple of days about the vulnerabillity of foot heroes in general. The Skaven engineer is cool. 😉 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Vagard said:

Newly born rat child being told their only purpose in life is to no-scope freeguild marshals

9 minutes ago, Luperci said:

Newly born rat child being told their only purpose in life is to no-scope freeguild marshals

That's what.... snipers do? 

We did not see the point cost yet, but we can see 5hp at 5+ save, even a nurgling can kill that 

The thing that can be overpowered can be his order to jezzails. That could be OP depending the restriction on the number of jezzails in the unit, the warscroll itself etc

Edited by Vagard

4 minutes ago, Vagard said:

That's what.... snipers do? 

We did not see the point cost yet, but we can see 5hp at 5+ save, even a nurgling can kill that 

yeah I just thought the implication that their battlefield role is their only purpose in life was funny, probably not innacurate for skaven tbf

24 minutes ago, Luperci said:

Is he from a Call of Duty game? Is that why they painted him in only browns?

You just know Skaven would be super toxic in chat, too. "Get owned-possessed, manling noob-noob."

• Like 1
  • Haha 7