The Rumour Thread

Getting rules late into an edition is only a problem if you immediately switch to the new rules. If you and your buddies play armies that don't even have next edition battletomes, then why play the next edition? GW send the Pinkertons to keep you from playing 3e

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, novakai said:

Then again they new Gaunts are package as 10 (technically 11 with the random ripper swarm)

I think Clanrats are pretty safe for 20s because the sculpts we’ve seen there were 13 bodies with no double ups I could see. Obviously they might get a separate kit from the starter ones (it seems pretty random as to whether starter units get a full kit or the push fits) but Clanrats seem like a quintessential 20 man unit to me. 

Both Gaunt units were only sold in 12’s anyway I think for years before the new kit (because they came 4 on a sprue), whereas Clanrats are in 20s now. 

1 hour ago, Clan's Cynic said:

And it's DARKOATH! As well as more Bretonnians, Tomb Kings and Orcs & Goblins.

New transfer sheet for Bretonnia as well:

NiPwLgj9BKpTZtHA.jpg

BY LONG LOST NEHEHKARA THE CASKET OF  SOULS IS FINALLY HERE!!!! And on top of that the Darkoath battle of is also rolling out just in time for the Great Warcry Gutting of 2024. Can’t wait to see all of the posts of the new models being painted in the new future.

• LOVE IT! 1

1 minute ago, Baron I_oyd said:

Is that Stormcast model in room with us

Are they in the room with us right now? Meme Generator - Imgflip

It's as simple as that this is what they allways do with their starter boxes: week 1 of april, they reveal a good guys mini, 2nd week, a bad guys mini, now it's 3rst week so it's the turn for a stormcast model, (most probably that lady from the trailer) and a skaven mini for the 4th week.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Garrac said:

It should be new stormcasts

Finally calling them out stormcasts because the stormcast fandom is one of the few warhammer fandoms that has showed how to behave with the new female custodes "drama" (please dont engage nor @ me, im just clearifying why im finally showing stormcasts some good earned respect)

You can call them Sigmarines of you like

that a name most of us SE fans sort embrace (it has a nice ring to them)

BTW i found this Pyre and Flood art but can't seem to find the artist or LuminethvsNighthaunt.jpg.e5d109a5097b0a5565a75a79397fd3a8.jpgif it official or not

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm out of town visiting a good friend in NC USA and found these in store. 

Anyone interested?

20240414_151338.jpg.a869545dc05cf471657fd6dad1e5f289.jpg

Not for profit. Just cost of mini and shipping. 👍

I'll be here for a couple hrs. 

Edited by Vasshpit
  • Like 6

That's was expected but It is not the full Greenskins release. We will have a small third one in the near future.

As I said before, none of the AoS-Fantasy models will be removed in the near future.

I hope we stop with the rumours of ToW that implies a new AoS-crisis. AoS and ToW have a clear roadmap and we know all the pieces for the years.

Time to updated Da List.

• Like 1

So I just saw that River Trolls are getting reboxed for Warhammer the Old World. Is it possible we'll get a comparative resculpt of them for GSG soon or that they will be removed from the book for the rumored "Armoured Troggoths" or will they stay and just be compatible with both systems?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

So I just saw that River Trolls are getting reboxed for Warhammer the Old World. Is it possible we'll get a comparative resculpt of them for GSG soon or that they will be removed from the book for the rumored "Armoured Troggoths" or will they stay and just be compatible with both systems?

Where did you see that?

2 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

That's was expected but It is not the full Greenskins release. We will have a small third one in the near future.

As I said before, none of the AoS-Fantasy models will be removed in the near future.

I hope we stop with the rumours of ToW that implies a new AoS-crisis. AoS and ToW have a clear roadmap and we know all the pieces for the years.

Time to updated Da List.

So after this small third O&G release, where does that leave Dwarfs? I've seen people say they'll be removed from CoS once CoS receive their battletome for 4th, so Dwarfs won't be released for 3-5 months?

10 minutes ago, Sathrut said:

So after this small third O&G release, where does that leave Dwarfs? I've seen people say they'll be removed from CoS once CoS receive their battletome for 4th, so Dwarfs won't be released for 3-5 months?

CoS wave 2 won't be until at least early next year (and most likely around mid-late 4th unless we get any more hints as to when the COGFORT drops, still hoping for a short wait like Lumineth had between releases (less than a year)), but Dwarfs are 100% coming either this month or May.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

I don't really understand these Armored Troggoth rumors. Not saying they're wrong, but why would they design a second Troggoth unit that's all about being tough? Rockguts are already the "tough stone skin Troggoth" archetype. Unless it's a totally different kind of troggoth that just happens to wear some armor.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

Based on the source that said no more minis would be removed for AoS for some time, I would say compatible with both systems.

19 minutes ago, Sathrut said:

They will very likely be released before AoS 4, if the current speed is maintained, and they will be available for both games for the time being. The 4th ed battletome doesn't need to be strictly released at the beginning of the next ed.

Just now, Ejecutor said:

Based on the source that said no more minis would be removed for AoS for some time, I would say compatible with both systems.

They are gonna release the metal trolls, and the photos on journal and core rules are using the 3rd edition River ones. I think he had a mistake, they are similar.

• Like 1