The Rumour Thread

17 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

More Rats (new group pics)!

Imagen

Imagen

Don't know if this was mention on monday but i like that sone of the clan rats a visually from other clans like the black hood from Eshin and one to right could be from pestilence. Wonder if that how they're going to do the grey seer as an optional build for a plague priest

18 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Btw, I didnt notice this section on the AoS reveals:

image.png.c149a1434c29c9ba1b6e1625e11ac170.png

It's possible we're getting all the starter box reveals thru Monday reveals instead of a big preview (would be stupid to make a whole section with only 5 articles or inserting a big article there when there's already an index on the tab, but who knows with the "go to the bin goats" enterprise)

I think there will be but due to us knowing that it come out july they'll give us one or two more models before the actual release 

1 minute ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Don't know if this was mention on monday but i like that sone of the clan rats a visually from other clans like the black hood from Eshin and one to right could be from pestilence. Wonder if that how they're going to do the grey seer as an optional build for a plague priest

I think there will be but due to us knowing that it come out july they'll give us one or two more models before the actual release 

I used to think we would get 2 more reveals this month to match with the marketing for Leviathan last year, but we may be about to get the full starter box revealed thru monday articles, yeap

57 minutes ago, Garrac said:

It's possible we're getting all the starter box reveals thru Monday reveals instead of a big preview (would be stupid to make a whole section with only 5 articles or inserting a big article there when there's already an index on the tab, but who knows with the "go to the bin goats" enterprise)

It could happen but 40k also got a few single reveals first and then showed off the rest together at a preview event.

Specifically they showed the Terminators, the Phobos Lieutenant, the Terminator Librarian, the Termagants, the Von Ryan's Leapers and the Winged Tyranid Prime in weekly monday articles with the rest together at Warhammer Fest.

The solo articles also got slots in the list of articles like the Liberators and Clanrats. The only difference is that they where in the same list as all the other articles while ours are split between "About the new edition" and "Model reveals" but that could just be for better readability

Edited by Matrindur
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Matrindur said:

It could happen but 40k also got a few single reveals first and then showed off the rest together at a preview event.

Specifically they showed the Terminators, the Phobos Lieutenant, the Terminator Librarian, the Termagants, the Von Ryan's Leapers and the Winged Tyranid Prime in weekly monday articles with the rest together at Warhammer Fest.

The solo articles also got slots in the list of articles like the Liberators and Clanrats. The only difference is that they where in the same list as all the other articles while ours are split between "About the new edition" and "Model reveals" but that could just be for better readability

We also know they'll have the set on display at the Realms Reforged events in mid May which fits with this schedule. We've got 5 Monday's left between then and the 16th May when the US Open happens in Dallas, Texas and the whole box is previewed. And with one of those being the 13th May it might be used for something else instead.

14 minutes ago, Tiberius501 said:

With the Skaven rumours of units getting refreshed, is there a list of rumoured Stormcast units?

We know for sure from teaser trailer that we will get liberators and prosecutors in thunderstrike.  But apparently paladins (decimators/retributors/protectors) will not come back in thunderstrike. 

Also from teaser trailer we get new "ruinators" and the new hero Lord vigilant on gryphstalker.

I don't think there is more yet 

Edited by cyrus

we're supposed to get the faction/subfaction preview today, right?  Fingers crossed for a death faction.  In particular I'd love to see how OBR have been re-imagined in light of the 'nobody gets extra command points' concept.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2024 at 12:22 PM, Dragon-knight77 said:

Keeping up with of rumor and reveals

Skaven

Trailer confirmed:

• Clan rats
  • AoS Clanrats Apr8 Image1
  • Warlord on Giant rat
    • 10 new units in the Age of Sigmar 4th edition trailer
  • Rat ogre
  • [Thumb - IMG_9062.jpeg]
  • Jezails
  • 10 new units in the Age of Sigmar 4th edition trailer

@SG Warhound Rumors 

•  Stormvermin
  • Grey seer
  • Warlock engineer
    • A named Warlock assumedly since he mentions New warlock  
  • Arch Warlock
  • Master moulder
  • Globadiers
  • ALL Weapon team (which I'm assuming is leak unit with the Warpvolt obliterator)
  • Nu-Queek of some sort with bodyguards
  • Globadiers
  • New Verminlord
  • New Artillery (Hyper rattling cannonade leak unit)
  • Age of Sigmar 4th edition confirmed, with a Skaven invasion
  • New Behmoth
  • New wolf rats

Stormcast

Trailer confirmed

• The Lord Vigilant on Gryph-Stalker as per @Whitefang back me up)
  • r/ageofsigmar - Screenshot of the new units in from the trailer
  • Liberators
  • Liberators Reforged – Heed Sigmar's Call With the First Miniature of the  New Edition - Warhammer Community
  • Ruination Custodes
  • Prosecutors

Leaked/rumor

• Paladins
  • 42A20821-EE7D-42A3-A587-10915ED7DECB.jpeg.7690c7d09a4557d21301177f9bb3f14e.jpeg
  • Cover art executioner
  • 3200dca47f678b3515946554b9647e24_133644.jpeg
  • SCE reforgers (the image below)
  • r/ageofsigmar - New Edition art

29 minutes ago, Tiberius501 said:

With the Skaven rumours of units getting refreshed, is there a list of rumoured Stormcast units?

That we know of no

Made a list of we think might come and apart from @Whitefang saying nah to the paladins specifically there not much else

Maybe there like a lighting ghiest/tranfigure as the Dreadnought of SEC but wouldn't bet till a reliable leaker hint it or react to it

Oh snd there was a whitefang like to someone who mention a human entourage like the chaos space marine 

Edited by Dragon-knight77

14 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Battle Traits and Formations rules preview for 4.0.

Best Day Ever now seems to be Stormcast-exclusive, once again proving that Sigmar is a thief.

4oZRSNehls1LGKKl.jpg

Each faction has 4 battle traits and an additional trait from your chosen formation then? Interesting that if you pick the extremis chamber formation, it seems you won't have any passive battle traits.

Also is Strike first one of our missing weapon USRs?

Edit: I do hope KB and IJ have different faction packs at least, having half the formation choices of every other faction will be a pain if they both suck, given the fact that they said every faction pack will have 4 formations

Edited by Luperci
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Luperci said:

Each faction has 4 battle traits and an additional trait from your chosen formation then? Interesting that if you pick the extremis chamber formation, it seems you won't have any passive battle traits.

Also is Strike first one of our missing weapon USRs?

Looks like it, yeah

25 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

TGA is not down anymore. Yeah ! Time for more rumour time !

I had the same problem hours ago, but checked on my mobile and it was working, so clearing the cookies for the site fixed it. In case you want to try next time.

24 minutes ago, Vaellas said:

It is almost story time. Please. Please give us a scrap of something from the Idoneth...

image.png.6dcf80252c787480d45474b82c784186.png

I think Idoneths made their appearance when they fought against Balcktalon and the Asqhy Crusade.

2 minutes ago, Starfyre said:

The SCE battle traits look fine, the two previewed battle formations look super dull in my opinion.

They're SCE so it feels appropriate imo, they're all rounders with good deployment shenanigans, I expect we'll see a draconith battle formation that's more interesting maybe

1 minute ago, Boar said:

4 Battle Formations aka subfactions not Traits

Yeah, stormcast have 4 main faction battle traits, and they have 4 battle formations to choose from which grant an extra trait

Edited by Luperci