The Rumour Thread

9 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Theres not that much left to leak about 4th anyway. Just the contents of the starter box, and more precision on the skaven wave.

Im willing to wait for the april-may oficial reveals, tho.

Model-wise no, but I'm just interested in rules 

4 minutes ago, Cdance93 said:

Pretty sure they were complete ****** according to Whitefang Jr

Wasnt some stuff from those og leaks quoted on the Adepticon interview?

I really have Whitefang Jr on a bottle of salt until Whitefang backs them up

Edited by Garrac

2 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Wasnt some stuff from those og leaks quoted on the Adepticon interview?

I really have Whitefang Jr on a bottle of salt until Whitefang backs them up

I think even the original poster of those leaks came there and said they were just his wishlist

3 minutes ago, Ragest said:

I think even the original poster of those leaks came there and said they were just his wishlist

I dunno, It was like pages of leaked rules, I dont care about AoS enough to go and search them.

3 minutes ago, TrawlingCleaner said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2024/03/25/warhammer-age-of-sigmar-heres-whats-changing-in-the-new-edition/

Small teaser of rules changes to come. Double turns being a tough choice sounds cool, there's a lot that could mean

Not much meat on the bones, definitely just a marketing buzzword video rather than anything in-depth or what we didn't already know from Adepticon.

Glad it's confirmed back in Aqshy. I know, I know, people wanted somwhere new - and I totally get that - but as a Fyreslayers player I'm bias. 

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 2

I just want to know if characters can finally join units. Having my characters hang out on their own because they missed a charge that the unit they’re supporting made, or not having them get in the fight at all because I can’t afford to lose their buffs by having them killed in melee before they get to swing has gotten pretty old. 

Otherwise, happy to see the official reveals continue. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Glad it's confirmed back in Aqshy. I know, I know, people wanted somwhere new - and I totally get that - but as a Fyreslayers player I'm bias. 

if the Skaven edition does not update their other mortal enemies like Gitz and duardin... I will be shocked, confused, and disappointed

• Like 2

Since Chorfs are coming this edition, I have a feeling the Skaven have accidentally revealed them.

They did this with a gnawhole draining an ocean and revealing the existence of the Deepkin to Nagash.

I also appreciate that the game is going to allow for more reactive play. It's going to be an interesting time this summer!

6 minutes ago, TrawlingCleaner said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2024/03/25/warhammer-age-of-sigmar-heres-whats-changing-in-the-new-edition/

Small teaser of rules changes to come. Double turns being a tough choice sounds cool, there's a lot that could mean

It means "If you choose to double turn you can’t score a battle tactic." as per @Whitefang back me up

4 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

i don't remember this from the trailer, possibly another artwork to go with it? i really want to see the full sizeimage.png.ce9cd8131dd98bf097d01f4799c63bca.png

I'm just really happy that humans can finally be shown in trailers now that Steelhelms exist.

I have to say, they actually have a pretty distinctive silhouette, as well. I think over time people will really be able to recognize them as "typical AoS" at a glance.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RetconnedLegion said:

The words “streamlined army building rules” fills me with dread after the mess 40K is in. I hope to Hashut and his lovely daemons that we aren’t given the Rule of 3, Battleline limited to 6 garbage.

At the same time, there has got to be a way to improve the core battalion system. It currently feels super clunky to use and more than half of the battalions see literally no play.

• Like 2