The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, Freemeta said:

i must find a way to play Caliis and toll+Black Talon+ Gotrek in the same army, can we recrut Calis and Toll with coalition point in SCE army?

Only as a RoR. They seem are factionless outside CoS

Edited by Nezzhil
  • Sad 1

It seems that GW devs just try to push as many rules as possible at the end of edition.

Auto-wound, 2+hit always success, unrendable save, double damage,... all this abilities could be part of the game, but for whatever reason, they are just rules for a few warscrolls...

4.0 can't come soon enough...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

I don't think a full disappearance has been confirmed. Honestly, a full eradication by some sort of martial action seems impossible to me. They are supposed to be too numerous for that.

About the removal or not, I think we only had data from whitefang the second, not the real one:

This has a 'thanks' from the proper whitefang, but it doesn't mention if thy are going to be replaced by something else or not, which is what my theory suggest.

Hopefully, but Whitefang has had plenty of opportunities to say or deny that they would not be completely discontinued and it has been quite the opposite.

• Like 1

Lessons learned from Neferata's ability to give out super ethereal being problematic? None, apparently.

Easy access to a 2+ unrendable save and 4+ ward, as well as good odds to insta-kill any foot heroes on top of okay melee output... what could possibly go wrong?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, ArcLight said:

Lessons learned from Neferata's ability to give out super ethereal being problematic? None, apparently.

Easy access to a 2+ unrendable save and 4+ ward, as well as good odds to insta-kill any foot heroes on top of okay melee output... what could possibly go wrong?

To my knowledge, the only other way to achieve this level of save requires the Bonereapers to give up the option to have Immortis Guard + Stalker battleline, any better command traits or artifacts, and 1 CP each time you get attacked, plus you need a Wizard or Katakros. 

OK, guys...

I can confirm that skavens are on their way I've just seen a photo of sprue that someone received by mistake.

This sprue contains some sort of multi-barrelled cannon (6 to be precise), with a single wheel, a pilot, a gunner and at least four ground servants (I assume they're pushing or manipulating something on this engine). There are two spheres, one of which is attached to a large pipe. The chassis of the machine is made of wood.

The photo isn't accurate enough to make out the date, but the guy said it’s marked 2024 on the sprue. For now, we're waiting for his agreement to publish the photo and a more precise version to get all this information.

Cheer up, @Skreech Verminking, @Garrac : the wait is coming to an end !

• Like 17
  • LOVE IT! 5

23 minutes ago, Draznak said:

OK, guys...

I can confirm that skavens are on their way I've just seen a photo of sprue that someone received by mistake.

This sprue contains some sort of multi-barrelled cannon (6 to be precise), with a single wheel, a pilot, a gunner and at least four ground servants (I assume they're pushing or manipulating something on this engine). There are two spheres, one of which is attached to a large pipe. The chassis of the machine is made of wood.

The photo isn't accurate enough to make out the date, but the guy said it’s marked 2024 on the sprue. For now, we're waiting for his agreement to publish the photo and a more precise version to get all this information.

You want to share that photo good sir?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Draznak said:

OK, guys...

i think Im gonna need a paint picture version of this because I can't imagine what it's like, lol

Alltho, it has to be a sprue for a weapon team then because it really looks like your friend has seen a new sprue for the ratling gun. But weapon teams are manipulated by two skavens? Weird

1 hour ago, Draznak said:

OK, guys...

Cool! Thanks for the info.

OK, guys...

Show it to us!!!

image.png.1d22a090e800888d894309380a6734f6.png

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 1

OK, guys...

Also, do any of the RE that were not solved yet look to match something from the sprue?

46 minutes ago, Garrac said:

i think Im gonna need a paint picture version of this because I can't imagine what it's like, lol

Alltho, it has to be a sprue for a weapon team then because it really looks like your friend has seen a new sprue for the ratling gun. But weapon teams are manipulated by two skavens? Weird

Forget what you know so far about skavens. Open your mind. Embrace the future.

OK, guys...

@Draznak could you send this via PM? Also, does your source know anything regarding chorfs?

Step one: Buy Skaven
Step Two: Hide them from my partner
Step three: When she eventually finds them in our small apartment tell her that we have a rat infestation
Step Four: Tell her I have hired an exterminator and purchase Callis and Toll.  
2biptzz52bg61.jpg

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Haha 14