The Rumour Thread

10 hours ago, Chikout said:

I think the upcoming schedule for AoS, underworlds and Warcry is pretty clear. 
February is Dawnbringers 4, soulblight underworlds and Warcry Lumineth vs Nighthaunt.

Thats quite a lot of AoS related stuff due in February (winter). I wouldn’t be surprised if something slips until the start of March. 
March will be Dawnbringers 5 which we have seen, nothing for underworlds or Warcry.

At Adepticon  and not before we will see the next war bands for Warcry, the next starter for Underworlds, Dawnbringers 6 and maybe something for 4th edition. 
April will see Dawnbringers 6 release as well as the next underworlds box. 
May will see the next Warcry warbands. 
Then in June we get the 4th edition preorders. 

The big question is Warhammer Fest. With the next Golden demon after Adepticon not happening until October in Germany, is Warhammer Fest cancelled this year. Was last year such a s******w that they have given up this year? I would have expected Warhammer Fest to be the big coming out party for 4th edition as it was for 2nd edition but that’s pretty up in the air now. 
All this is to say that I wouldn’t expect to see much for AoS on any upcoming Mondays. If the Darkoath update is substantial, we might get a Monday preview of a character at some point. 

If so when do we see the Kurnothi Whitefang hinted att? after 4th?

The new knight just screams Lethis, such a cool sculpt. Even though I'll never create my own CoS army (I find playing as regular humans in a fantasy game not appealing), I love what GW is doing with them. The colour schemes are inspired, the multi-racial aspect of the cities is class, I love each cities' emblem and making your own city is very easy now.

Now let's hope GW doesn't waste CoS's potential. We need Cities Aelves and Duardin in the same style as the Steelhelms sooner rather than later. And after the rest of the WFB cities holdover kits are gone or reworked, I'd love to see some city-specific upgrade kits.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Fellman said:

If so when do we see the Kurnothi Whitefang hinted att? after 4th?

Unfortunately the Kurnothi Whitefang hinted at was just that one figure. That's why Whitefang said that Kurnothi aren't all like the Underworlds warband. 

I do hope they explore in that direction eventually, but I don't think it's happening any time soon. 

3 hours ago, 01rtb01 said:

Was trying to look at the prices of the new FEC, looks like the usual route has been cut off? Unfortunately it seems as though the overexposure has done exactly as expected. :(

Also been unable to find prices that normally go up today and no idea where to find alternative.

2 hours ago, Vaellas said:

Also been unable to find prices that normally go up today and no idea where to find alternative.

18 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

EU prices:

image.png.6fd7a8cd9074e0a03ebb8c17321af242.png

Herald and Varghulf would be MTO.

This was posted on page 4872 and as far as I know thats all we have for now. If you need other currencies you need to go to the webstore and look up kits that cost the same € prices as here and then compare how much they are in other currencies.

Edited by Matrindur
  • Thanks 4

22 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Im kinda surprised to see that amongst all the fec releases Ushoran is the only thing above 50 euros.

GW reasonable with some of these prices? Gore Grutas are 65 euro's. Are the Morbheg Knights so much smaller? 

Edit: or Gore Gruntas just that overpriced.

Edited by Gitzdee

42 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

GW reasonable with some of these prices? Gore Grutas are 65 euro's. Are the Morbheg Knights so much smaller? 

I was expecting them to be 55, like the Cavaliers, and the Cryptguard 45, like the Steelhelms.... and I don't think they are so small in comparison. Maybe it's based on the number of pieces or something?

14 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I was expecting them to be 55, like the Cavaliers, and the Cryptguard 45, like the Steelhelms.... and I don't think they are so small in comparison. Maybe it's based on the number of pieces or something?

Nah, its random number generation with a preseed

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Matrindur said:

This was posted on page 4872 and as far as I know thats all we have for now. If you need other currencies you need to go to the webstore and look up kits that cost the same € prices as here and then compare how much they are in other currencies.

I kept refreshing the GW retailer page all day yesterday. Checked this morning. Still no UK price list.

2 hours ago, Gitzdee said:

Gore Grunt as are overpriced, so much so that you never didn't buy the start collecting Ironjawz if you wanted them, because fur almost the same price you also got a Warchantet and some Ard Boyz.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Grungnisson said:

I kept refreshing the GW retailer page all day yesterday. Checked this morning. Still no UK price list.

Why do you need it? Ushoran is €90. So is the Norn Emissary. The Norn is £70 and $115 US. Ushoran will be that price too. This is how GW always does things. If product a and product b are the same price in one country, they will be the same price in every country. 

51 minutes ago, Grungnisson said:

Yeah the fact you can get the pricelists from there has become more public in the last few months so they probably stopped putting them up there and are going to send them to the retailers via private ways instead in the future. the € prices posted here also aren't from the retailer page.

But as long as we are still getting leaks of prices in one currency its not really a problem as you can just convert the prices to other currencies by looking at newer stuff on their webstore. For example for UK prices:

Dawnbringers: Book IV: The Mad King Rises - £30.00 - based on Biovore
Battletome: Flesh-eater Courts - £32.50 - based on Genestealers
Fangs of the Blood Queen - £65.00 - based on Horrors of the Hive
Flesh-eater Courts Dice Set - £18.00 - based on ADEPTUS MECHANICUS DICE SET
Royal Decapitator - £22.50 - based on Black Templars Marshal
Grand Justice Gormayne - £25.00 - based on Tyranid Prime
Ushoran - £70.00 - based on Norn Emissary
Abhorrant Cardinal - £24.00 - based on Librarian in Terminator Armour
Cryptguard - £30.00 - based on Biovore
Morbheg Knights - £35.00 - based on Psychophage

These two aren't on the price list so will be webstore only
Varghulf Courtier
Marrowscroll Herald

Edited by Matrindur
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Yeah the fact you can get the pricelists from there has become more public in the last few months so they probably stopped putting them up there and are going to send them to the retailers via private ways instead in the future. the € prices posted here also aren't from the retailer page.

But as long as we are still getting leaks of prices in one currency its not really a problem as you can just convert the prices to other currencies by looking at newer stuff on their webstore. For example for UK prices:

Varghulf Courtier
Marrowscroll Herald

I got the prices from a whats app group. I have no clue what was the original source, but I guess it was from a third-party store.

Edited by Ejecutor

10 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Why do you need it? Ushoran is €90. So is the Norn Emissary. The Norn is £70 and $115 US. Ushoran will be that price too. This is how GW always does things. If product a and product b are the same price in one country, they will be the same price in every country. 

Still, horse's mouth is hosre's mouth.

16 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

You can buy them at Warhammer World, but yeah, it is a pain

Does Warhammer World sell them even when there's no event? I work in Nottingham so if that's the case I am so buying myself the Knight. Probably more than one infact.

39 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Varghulf Courtier
Marrowscroll Herald

If Fangs of the Blood Queen is that price then that is a must buy.

17 hours ago, Asbestress said:

I love both of them but there are no events all year within a 200 km area of me!
Guess I know which CoS mini I won't be getting...

Aren't those minis available during warhammer stores birthdays as well? Or is it another mini for this kind of event?