The Rumour Thread

13 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Did steam tanks do anything specific at LVO or do you just think they are too good?

I saw a funny pic about one of the armies where one of them was represented as a flying Steam Tank. Maybe that gave them superpowers.
image.png.b4361506bfefde86c0d15bb04049365f.png

• Like 6

Whats also strange about the Sunday article this time is the footnotes at the bottom:

* These products are delayed in Japan and Australia.

** These products are delayed in Japan.

These don't reference anything in the article. Its also different to last week so not just a copy&paste error. So it seems likely the article was originally written for something else (likely Legions Imperialis) and changed on short notice and they missed to change the footnotes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Hopefully within a month if not less!!

Yes right . They probably had problem with the release of Dawnbringers 4 but Dawnbringers 5 will come as scheduled. 

Roadmap can be the following:

February: Dawnbringers 4 + Fec full release 

Early March: Dawnbringers 5

Early April: Dawnbringers 6

Early May : Wh fest - 4th edition reveal

June : 4th edition starter set

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, cyrus said:

Yes right . They probably had problem with the release of Dawnbringers 4 but Dawnbringers 5 will come as scheduled. 

I am dreaming about what we could get with the release of Dawnbringers 6. A wave like the one from the last book of Broken Realms could make us cry with joy.

28 minutes ago, cyrus said:

Fest is in april

And also, GW no longer wants to anounce things with such little anticipation, they know their expensive stuff must be revealed with enough time for their fanbase to be able to buy it.

I think its more intriguing to wonder when the Next warcry warband Will drop because It can contain either skavens or beastmen and that would be an indicator for the future. Unless its another band or chaos hobbos.

Edited by Garrac

20 minutes ago, Still-young said:

I’m not sure there is a Warhammer fest this year. Last year announcement/tickets were out in November for it, but I don’t think they were this time round. 

They had a lot of backlash for the one they did last year, a lot of of people who went didn’t have many good things to say about it.

I am sure they will do something as it would be out of character for GW to not take an opportunity to take more of the community’s cash!

Maybe it will be a different format, like just at Warhammer world or something.

33 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Fest is in april

And also, GW no longer wants to anounce things with such little anticipation, they know their expensive stuff must be revealed with enough time for their fanbase to be able to buy it.

I think its more intriguing to wonder when the Next warcry warband Will drop because It can contain either skavens or beastmen and that would be an indicator for the future. Unless its another band or chaos hobbos.

Why are you assuming is a Chaos warband?

2 minutes ago, Garrac said:

img_6214.webp.adbab37bc050b9e4d588590e4b220293.webpCause we've been a whole year whitout one, and it seems weird, doesn't it? Alltho, granted, I dunno if thats how warcry works

We don't know if it is a Chaos one because they said at the start of the season that they want to show other factions because there are too many chaotic ones.

7 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

We don't know if it is a Chaos one because they said at the start of the season that they want to show other factions because there are too many chaotic ones.

Ok, I'll reckon then it's just heavy copium for seeing rats/goats