The Rumour Thread

4 hours ago, Gaz Taylor said:

This makes me want GW to make a game set at 10mm scale but have giant god beasts and other creatures battle it out in the Realms. Could easily do it as a one off set if needed to get it going. Create infantry units that worship them and have scraps. Would be awesome!

Anyway, back to rumours instead of wishlisting! 🤣

I'm waiting for a God-Beasts side game as the most probable Adeptus Titanicus equivalent for AoS. It would be harder to get a Legions Imperialis one, as there is, for the time being, no HH-like civil war in AoS that would bring faction-agnostic-ish models before expanding into Fully-Fledged AoS but in Epic Scale™.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hawke said:

I know it's a little early, but any rumours as to what will be in the FEC vanguard? I don't wanna buy an Archregent only for him to be included in the box for a much better deal.

Any predictions on what might be included?

No firm rumours that I've heard yet.  If you're worried about it, then I'd just hold off on the Archregent for now.  Its not going anywhere.

17 minutes ago, Hawke said:

I know it's a little early, but any rumours as to what will be in the FEC vanguard? I don't wanna buy an Archregent only for him to be included in the box for a much better deal.

Any predictions on what might be included?

I think the Archregent is a particularly easy one to find, as it was part of the Mortal Realms premium kit 1.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sception said:

No firm rumours that I've heard yet.  If you're worried about it, then I'd just hold off on the Archregent for now.  Its not going anywhere.

Considering the logic behind vanguard

1 generic hero 

1 unit of cav Or  1 monster 

1 battle line 

1 mass unit or elite unit 

so I guess 

1 Archregent

3 morbheg

10 crypt guard or 3 flayers

20 crypt ghoul

but we are still waiting for COS vanguard and IJ vanguard . So FEC wont have a vanguard sooner 

Edited by Grunbag
  • Like 1

With the same logic my guess for IJ vanguard

megaboss 

3 gore grunta 

5 brutes or 3 ragerz 

10 ardboyz 

and for COS

Freeguild Marshall or Freeguild Marshall cavalier 

ironweld Great canon 

Freeguild Cavaliers or Freeguild Fusiliers 

Freeguild Steelhelm 

Edited by Grunbag

3 minutes ago, Grunbag said:

With the same logic my guess for IJ vanguard

megaboss 

3 gore grunta 

5 brutes or 3 ragerz 

10 ardboyz 

and for COS

Freeguild Marshall

ironweld Great canon 

Freeguild Cavaliers or Freeguild Fusiliers 

Freeguild Steelhelm 

I doubt there will be a ironjawz one as there is a orruks warklans box. 

I know it's all kruleboyz but as its called warklanz instead of kruleboyz I don't think there will be a ironjawz vanguard box. 

I'll love to be wrong tho. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Ogregut said:

I doubt there will be a ironjawz one as there is a orruks warklans box. 

I know it's all kruleboyz but as its called warklanz instead of kruleboyz I don't think there will be a ironjawz vanguard box. 

I'll love to be wrong tho. 

I think they will do . Otherwise they would have mixed IJ and KB for big waaagh . like they did for gloomspite with a mix of squig / gob/ trolls . 

• LOVE IT! 1

2 hours ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Oh no, another fur cloak on a Warhammer mini ! PETA is gonna be so pissed...

Honestly I hope it's for an AoS mini because of the floaty parchments. And I don't believe purity seals have a forked end.

I dunno why but I immediately thought of vampires. Maybe it‘s Gladukar, Radukar‘s ebullient cousin!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

So I would happily welcome the duo, but I feel like Cities of Sigmar has an overabundance of named Witchunters:
su8jiojcg8k91.jpg

Jelsen Darrock is now in Legends, and Callis (or Toll, I always miss which one is) is not a Witch Hunter. I don't think it would be that bad.

Also, seeing how the Grymwatch has been phased out of the FEC battletome, we can see this as a case of Hexbane being removed at some point.

20 minutes ago, Freemeta said:

and named human character.

If you check AoS released content only, remove moved to legends minis and sum my point above about WHU minis, we only have 4 named characters right now. That's why I don't think it would be that bad.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Thanks 2