The Rumour Thread

11 minutes ago, Luperci said:

His old buddies of the same race as him I think, haven't heard that name for them before though, is it new from DB 3 or a fan name?

They were mentioned during Broken Realms, very likely during the Kragnos book (where his story is told)

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Luperci said:

I love the centaur design but any full drogrukh faction minis I hope will have better face sculpts than kragnos. I know he's not supposed to be handsome by any measure but something feels a bit off with his face to me.

Agreed, his faces are all pretty bad, which is disappointing. It's not even that they're ugly, ugly can be made to look good. They just look bad.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, JerekKruger said:

Agreed, his faces are all pretty bad, which is disappointing. It's not even that they're ugly, ugly can be made to look good. They just look bad.

For me its primarily the mouth. It makes him look like an ape and thats not really the look I want on a centaur god

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 4

I think they were going for a more 'Feral Centaur Oberon' with his design. The art makes it look like he has a bear face, like a
Horse-bear-man? The model however looks more like a beastman than anything else.

As an aside, I do like how his story starts out with him essentially getting exiled for pulling a Nagash.

• Like 1

Just now, Taerg Ad Ywons said:

I think they were going for a more 'Feral Centaur Oberon' with his design. The art makes it look like he has a bear face, like a
Horse-bear-man? The model however looks more like a beastman than anything else.

As an aside, I do like how his story starts out with him essentially getting exiled for pulling a Nagash.

Man bear pig?!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

30 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Would be a relalistic move to release them as the end of edition faction? Something similar to Sons of Behemat, with a few chunky models?

It'd be a good send off to the destruction edition I suppose but I expect there'd have been more murmurs about it. I assume the generic drogrukh wouldn't be as massive as kragnos though, he only got so big after being fed warpstone/realmstone/monster bones by orruks and then ascending to godhood iirc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

Would be a relalistic move to release them as the end of edition faction? Something similar to Sons of Behemat, with a few chunky models?

I'm hoping for Chorfs as end of edition faction and Skaven revamp as new edition starter.

Hoping new centaurs, when we get them, are for Sylvaneth/Kurnothi.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

No. They’re a seed to be revisited potentially down the road. No confirmation they’re legit still around. You’ll have to read to book or listen to/watch spoilers.

6 hours ago, cyrus said:

Yes and no : Kragnos is not really part of Kruleboyz release .

Yes , no tyranids showed up during Ark of omen campaign. 

So I don't wait skaven release during Dawnbringers campaign while we have strong hints and rumors on Dok/Morai heg , Obr , Std , Khorne and Cities.

Apparently from book 3 we know that Drogrukh ( scions of Kragnos) are still alive ....👹

Not exactly. We know that Gobsprakk is helping Kragnos to find their kin, but the text have hints that Gobsprakk could be using Kragnos as a weapon and all is a lie to provoke the rage of the God.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

Not exactly. We know that Gobsprakk is helping Kragnos to find their kin, but the text have hints that Gobsprakk could be using Kragnos as a weapon and all is a lie to provoke the rage of the God.

And we all know what a god of earthquakes wakes beneath the earth. Yes Silent People.

(No joke, it will probably be a bunch of Skaven?)