The Rumour Thread

50 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I think I would go with undead. I have the feeling it would be less suffering.

Depends on the type of undead. As a zombie or skeleton you’re probably fine, as there isn’t really any sentience there. Nighthaunt though are all about being punished by Nagash. Bladegheist Revenants for example spend their entire existence experiencing their last moments - and seeing as they’re all the souls of people who died frantically trying to escape being trapped (drowning in confined spaces, buried alive) etc, it’s a pretty miserable afterlife

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Adamcbutton said:

As a zombie or skeleton you’re probably fine, as there isn’t really any sentience there.

There are sentient skeletons and zombies in the Mortal Realms. It honestly sounds like a pretty good deal depending on the circumstances, since there are a lot of "naturally occuring" undead across the realms that are not even enslaved by Nagash (until he decides to take direct control a few eons from now).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lele said:

Another question, If you were enslaved, would you choose to be undead slave, or slave to chaos?

Undead please, if I get to be a FEC ghoul. Life sounds heroic and dreamy, from thier perspective at least.

(I must try not to answer all your questions with FEC!)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Adamcbutton said:

Depends on the type of undead. As a zombie or skeleton you’re probably fine, as there isn’t really any sentience there. Nighthaunt though are all about being punished by Nagash. Bladegheist Revenants for example spend their entire existence experiencing their last moments - and seeing as they’re all the souls of people who died frantically trying to escape being trapped (drowning in confined spaces, buried alive) etc, it’s a pretty miserable afterlife

I was not envisioning it as being a Nighthaunt, for example. I thought initially about it in that way, and yes, many are pretty bad damned. I was thinking of it as being a slave for the Nighthaunts, for example. I have the feeling they would treat you better than a Chaos follower.

11 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

In terms of going back to the rumours. Do we expect to have a new dawnbringer story for today? The index with all the list of episodes it not showing anything new, but I will refresh a from time to time in case something appears earlier.

No. The pattern is 4 for each book with the last one dropping the day before pre-order. 

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

So when do we think the 4 from the next book would start?

Well the books have released every 2 months so far: July-Sept-Nov. January and March (if there’s 5) would make sense. So sometime in December I’d guess you’d see new Dawnbringers lore articles. 

• Like 2

Just now, DinoJon said:

Don't know if this was asked or confirmed but Lorai for the Blacktalons doesn't count as an Idoneth release for the 12+ factions in Dawnbringers right?... please? 

She is an idoneth character separately from the RoR but idk if the kit is counted as stormcast or both