The Rumour Thread

30 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I must say DOK fans have been eating fairly consistantly. They must be one of the most supported Factions in all of AOS.

Yeah but to me it feels like the Fyreslayers curse of receiving a lack of variety. They could do much more imho with the snake theme.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 6

Btw, the last rumour engine made me think. I am not a very WHF vesed guy, but seems most (like 90%) of the deities on AoS have been carried over from WHF, right?

If so, which ones would you think are the most likely to be added or have some sort of reference? Like it seems Morai-heg would have.

48 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I must say DOK fans have been eating fairly consistantly. They must be one of the most supported Factions in all of AOS.

Fun fact. Since the start of AoS DoK have been the least supported Order faction with just 10 kits, three fewer than Fyreslayers. In all AoS only FeC, BoC, Ogors, Skaven and Sons of Behemat have had fewer AoS kits. 

I think the three Underworlds warbands and the warcry warband have squewed people's perceptions. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Another Ven Densts novel.

XeyngQpodgjnIBcx.jpg

After undertaking a gruelling mission for the Order of Azyr, our heroes seek shelter in the mysterious Temple of Silence, which lies in the woods to the east of the town of Moonhallow – a place whose populace is in the perpetual grip of anxiety.

The pair aren’t even able to catch a tiny break in their downtime before they find themselves drawn into a conspiracy involving the strange priests of the temple, the merciless ruler of Moonhallow, and a forest packed full of fell beasts. Sounds like it’s time for the ven Densts* to get carving some runes of banishment, and sharpening their stakes…

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 5
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 hour ago, Chikout said:

Fun fact. Since the start of AoS DoK have been the least supported Order faction with just 10 kits, three fewer than Fyreslayers. In all AoS only FeC, BoC, Ogors, Skaven and Sons of Behemat have had fewer AoS kits. 

I think the three Underworlds warbands and the warcry warband have squewed people's perceptions. 

I think youre right with the Warbands.

Pure AOS wise the only minis that Ogors recieved was the Tyrant and Bloodpelt Hunter.

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

Btw, the last rumour engine made me think. I am not a very WHF vesed guy, but seems most (like 90%) of the deities on AoS have been carried over from WHF, right?

If so, which ones would you think are the most likely to be added or have some sort of reference? Like it seems Morai-heg would have.

Well, lore wise it seems completely confirmed again and again that ALL of the Elven Gods died during the End Times - as referenced in the DOK and Idoneth books with Khaine and Manthlan in particular being the “patron figures” of both factions.

That Morai-Heg survived would be completely new lore.

Though in my books I think this might just be Morathi grifting once again on the followers of another dead god as is her way.

Noticed this in the last WarCo post ; Ionus is not a knight or a lord anymore but an Arch Relictor. This could lead to a new sub class  hero? Arch Celestant? Arch incantor...? 

Ionus Cryptborn, last seen in the early days of Warhammer Age of Sigmar as a Lord-Relictor during the Quest for Ghal-Maraz, has returned.* Reforged, and given the rank of Arch-Relictor

Edited by Vagard

2 hours ago, Gitzdee said:

Yeah but to me it feels like the Fyreslayers curse of receiving a lack of variety. They could do much more imho with the snake theme.

DoK should get a new monster or two imo, giant snake/basilisk? Maybe something that replaces the god awful(imo) bloodwrack medusa.

• LOVE IT! 1

21 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Im sorry Ionus was part of this family!? I need to read Halloweed Ground, Richard is one of the best AOS authors right now.

If he was part of the family it had to be long time ago, right? I mean, maybe Galen and Doralia have no clue about him.

So sad that the books are not translated :(

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Vagard said:

Noticed this in the last WarCo post ; Ionus is not a knight or a lord anymore but an Arch Relictor. This could lead to a new sub class  hero? Arch Celestant? Arch incantor...? 

Ionus Cryptborn, last seen in the early days of Warhammer Age of Sigmar as a Lord-Relictor during the Quest for Ghal-Maraz, has returned.* Reforged, and given the rank of Arch-Relictor

Another rank wording... Why is this so complicate?!

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Haha 4

Maybe a new rank for "ascended" named heroes, I don't see it as a rank where we will have 20+ new hero minis for. More something like 2 or 3 big named heroes like maybe Hammerhand, Ionus and Aventis or smthg 

Edited by Vagard
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Luperci said:

A potential LRL warcry unit would be a representative of one of the other elemental castes(?) I assume. From what I know there are supposed to be 2 more schools of natural hysh magic alongside the alarith and hurakan. Do correct me if I'm wrong though I'm not a LRL player.

Not seeing people discuss the Whitefang like on this comment, but it seems pretty important. Do we know the Death faction yet? I'm hoping for Nighthaunt (preferably since I know 2 people waiting for a dedicated NH warband) or Ossiarch (to give them some more units) personally.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Snarff said:

Not seeing people discuss the Whitefang like on this comment, but it seems pretty important. Do we know the Death faction yet? I'm hoping for Nighthaunt (preferably since I know 2 people waiting for a dedicated NH warband) or Ossiarch (to give them some more units) personally.

Grave Guard unit is also a good candidate.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Snarff said:

Interesting. So does that mean a DoK hero for Dawnbringers and an LRL warcry warband?