The Rumour Thread

Just now, Clan's Cynic said:

Knock 30k Deredos off the bingo.

F4yagIlXwAEutDM?format=jpg&name=large

Rumours are saying that there will be a big box set that includes mark 3 marines and those dreads. 

With 10 hours to go here are my final predictions. 

40k -full marines reveal plus single minis for admech and Necrons. 

AoS- Ironjawz, Dawnbringers book 2. Troggoth. Bonus prediction a single FeC mini from the leaked sprue confirming them as the next battletome. 

Underworlds starter set. Cities Vs Nurgle (this is the most difficult one to guess).

Warcry. I hoping for Kurnothi but I think we'll see Ogors with an outside chance of a Fyreslayer shaped curveball. 

Old world. The leaked Pegasus. A single plastic hero for tomb kings. Still no release date. 

Blood bowl vampires. 

A surprise announcement of a new edition of space hulk as it's own thing and not part of kill team, though I'm not sure how you improve on the amazing 2009  set single handedly sculpted by Alex Hedstrom. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Chikout said:

A surprise announcement of a new edition of space hulk as it's own thing and not part of kill team, though I'm not sure how you improve on the amazing 2009  set single handedly sculpted by Alex Hedstrom. 

Apparently Chapter Master Valrak talks about a possible Warhammer Quest set in a space hulk in his latest video... I haven't watched it so I don't know if it comes from his trusted source but who knows with GW...

OK time to bet:
Aos: book 2+ orruks models, teaser for book 3 and new roadmap.
40k:space marines + necron

HH: some power armor mark made plastic (3?2) and tease for the non-sm armies getting something.
Tow: pegasus vs TK plastic new heroes, boxes announcement and release date for the game (finally!)
Warcry: ogors or sylvaneth
Underworld: chaos warband
BB:please be chorfs.

Edited by Snorri Nelriksson

So tonight with popcorn I will be watching and expecting the below. No idea on underworlds tho.

Predictions

Jump assault captain
Jump assault interecesssors
Terminator chaplain 
Multipart sternguard

Aos
New ardboyz
Zoggrok anvilsmasher
Weirdbrutes
New gitz trogg

Warcry
Maneaters 
Kurnothi 

Underworlds 
?

Old worlds
Bret and tk amry boxes 
Tk zombie dragon 

Heresy
Mark 3 revamp 
Deredeo dreadnought 

Bloodbowl
Vampire team

42 minutes ago, ArcLight said:

It seems to have been lost in all the preview hype as I haven't seen anyone mention the Warhammer+ article on Warhammer Community today:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2023/08/30/vampires-sylvaneth-and-manticores-tear-up-warhammer-this-week/

SmartSelect_20230830_183531_Chrome.jpg.3f19529a611e3a60ba87562616cc16aa.jpgSmartSelect_20230830_183544_Chrome.jpg.50ffd0db3b6089e60d006209241b2879.jpg

I believe this is new lore that could be a big hint as to which of the 2 crusades fails?

Wait, that's huge spoilers lmao. I guess things are extremely delayed if they're literally throwing out information like this

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Snarff said:

Wait, that's huge spoilers lmao. I guess things are extremely delayed if they're literally throwing out information like this

So had a listen, she returns to Hammerhal ghyra because of a large khornate invasion. 

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

2 minutes ago, Baz said:

So had a listen, she returns to Hammerhal ghyra because of a large khornate invasion. 

Oh, very interesting !! But let's discuss this in spoilers please :P

Spoiler

So. IMO this confirms that "Her highness of Ruin" who as plan for the Everspring Swathe in Ghyran (from Book I, Harbingers) is indeed VALKYA ! New Models ahead ❤️

• Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 minute ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Hide contents

So. IMO this confirms that "Her highness of Ruin" who as plan for the Everspring Swathe in Ghyran (from Book I, Harbingers) is indeed VALKYA ! New Models ahead ❤️

Good catch! Exciting times ahead!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Hide contents

Yes thats all that's mentioned so probably for book 2 

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, Baz said:

Bit weird that the First Marshal of Hammerhal Aqsha has to help out Hammerhal Ghyra, considering that it probably should have a First Marshal of it's own. Colour me intrigued.

1 hour ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Reveal hidden contents

Don’t know how to add spoilers, but what are the odds we see *CENSORED* new model as part of the reveals tonight?