The Rumour Thread

9 hours ago, Gitzdee said:

Yeah based on the things i have seen floating around here. My guess is that Kurnothi will be part of one of the book releases probably a small wave or just 1 unit or model. Kurnoth isnt in the picture yet he probably wont get a model. I think it will be an AoS release and nothing related to Warcry although that would be a good guess too.

Oh, Whitefang react.

What would you call a small wave ? 5 kits like what Ironjawz are getting ?

16 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Im all about some Orruks as people well know!!

We can toss a  gargant in with the ironjaws if you want. Destruction is all about equal opportunity mayhem. Slap on some armor scraps, put a gore-grunta skull on its head like a helmet, paint on some Orruk grafitti, let a few ardboys hang on for a ride, and let it get Krumpin! 

• LOVE IT! 1

image.png.c4241167e5eb29a38b528f8ff8d7dfc4.png

Now bear with me on my amazing conspiracy theory. Doesn't this look totally like some mind flayer? Excuse my amazing MS paint edit but I couldn't be bothered to turn on my mac. This kitbash suddenly also wishes to sleep with you in typical BG3 fashion, no matter whether you approve or not. And not just it, the tree stump and whatever that fish is, too!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOVE IT! 6

Just now, MitGas said:

image.png.c4241167e5eb29a38b528f8ff8d7dfc4.png

Now bear with me on my amazing conspiracy theory. Doesn't this look totally like some mind flayer? Excuse my amazing MS paint edit but I couldn't be bothered to turn on my mac. This kitbash suddenly also wishes to sleep with you in typical BG3 fashion, no matter whether you approve or not. And not just it, the tree stump and whatever that fish is, too!

use the head for an idoneth deepkin conversion on a hero, and model the rest of your force after the great old ones/dagon. actually..im sure someone has already done it. Still a good idea though :)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Gothmaug said:

use the head for an idoneth deepkin conversion on a hero, and model the rest of your force after the great old ones/dagon. actually..im sure someone has already done it. Still a good idea though :)

But why? I don't wish to summon beings of true cosmic horror and be in cahoots with Dagon and turn into some fishy freak, I want inexplicably horny companions that either whine or wish to sleep with me!

Note: You gotta check out some of the stuff The Brotherhood of Necros (the user here) did! Very cool lovecraftian stuff!

Edited by MitGas
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

Guilty… Although mine aren’t recognisable as aelves anymore 😅 

Werble-163DCD397A.jpeg

Werble-16C60F1A7B.jpeg

Werble-1643A24268.jpeg

Werble-1608BFA21C.jpeg

C99A50E1-7600-49B2-B5D0-58DA12C05D8A.jpeg

Werble-16252D9419.jpeg

So damn good, I'm loving it! I could totally see an AoS Mordheim being set in that kind of scenery. I also feel like playing Bloodborne again now too. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gitzdee said:

I love all the Orruk talk very much. I did receive a Whitefang like that has flown under the radar :p.

I would also like to see a fully shielded Ardboy unit. I would still be fine with minimum 5. Just to keep them a bit tougher per model and not get these 30x horde army style lists that need to be nerfed asap.

Awesome! Hopefully more than a single kit- maybe a unit or two plus a character .. one can hope..😇

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

HOW HAS NOBODY REACTED TO WHITEFANG LIKING A COMMENT THAT MEANS A KURNOTHI RELEASE IS COMING DURING DAWNBRINGERS!?

So Kurnothi and Fyreslayers are coming with Dawnbringers book 3 maybe in Autumn ?  What a year !!

2 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

HOW HAS NOBODY REACTED TO WHITEFANG LIKING A COMMENT THAT MEANS A KURNOTHI RELEASE IS COMING DURING DAWNBRINGERS!?

Is it safe to assume that they'll be part of Sylvaneth? Can't see where else they'd fit and according to the Whitefang react it's not going to be part of a new army (yet?)

Or perhaps they'll be a Regiment of renown that any Order dudes can take? Could it work like that?

36 minutes ago, EntMan said:

Is it safe to assume that they'll be part of Sylvaneth? Can't see where else they'd fit and according to the Whitefang react it's not going to be part of a new army (yet?)

Or perhaps they'll be a Regiment of renown that any Order dudes can take? Could it work like that?

Whitefang said Kurnothi is just those that follow Kurnoth, so most of the Silvaneths are already Kurnothi.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

I've been waiting for some sort of confirmation from whitefang. It makes sense from a lore perspective particularly if a dawnbringer crusade is going into ghyran. The question has always been how many kits? 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, EntMan said:

This was liked by whitefang in March 

Screenshot_20230821_105209_WhatsApp.jpg

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, EntMan said:

Oh, so maybe it'll be a Horns of Hashut =/= Chorfs situation 😥

Except Chorfs are coming... eventually.  Those steam engines and bulky armored dudes don't move that quickly!  Takes even longer when they have to get all the hobgrots moving too!

Edited by willange
  • Like 3