The Rumour Thread

8 hours ago, Gitzdee said:

Most of the time its armies they want to push forward. Including some "newer" models.

My guess is either Kruleboyz or Gitz for Destruction.

Nighthaunt or Soulblight for Death.

StD for Chaos or Slaanesh maybe?

Order could be anything really, all very good ranges.

I could see a Warclan box. Especially pending what is coming out with Dawnbringers 2

8 hours ago, Gitzdee said:

Most of the time its armies they want to push forward. Including some "newer" models.

My guess is either Kruleboyz or Gitz for Destruction.

Nighthaunt or Soulblight for Death.

StD for Chaos or Slaanesh maybe?

Order could be anything really, all very good ranges.

Kruleboyz had one last year, and there isn't much they could do to make it different from the last box that had a vulcha and sludgeraker.

1 hour ago, Neverchosen said:

Bloodbowl Giant lets gooo!!!

My exact thought

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

THAT WOULD BE ALMOST TO EPIC!! HOW WOULD YOU EVEN TACKLE A GIANT!?

I am really hoping it is a solo one giant team. Probably impossible to balance and would be banned from anything but the most friendly games... being Blood Bowl that would mean playable in all games as Blood Bowl players seem awesome lol

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

Don’t think they generally put Rumor engines of Blood bowl, they either release their own teaser or it was done way back when they started the Rumor engines.

granted they been doing more necromunda REs and even did one for the resin Horus heresy librarians 

So the latest episode of Loremasters is about the gnarlwood and towards the end it talks about the various warbands and factions that are there. It mentions that Sylvaneth groves are trying to reclaim parts of the gnarlwood but we don't know how successful they have been. Then talk about various warbands and factions such as free cities, jade obelisk l, karnak bloodbound, beastflayers, ogors, kruleboyz, rotmire Creed, horns of Hashut and purifiers which seem to be nurgle linked. I've not heard of them before so maybe new warband incoming. But this also points to warbands for Sylvaneth so maybe kurnothi release here as well as ogors. 

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

Just now, Baz said:

So the latest episode of Loremasters is about the gnarlwood and towards the end it talks about the various warbands and factions that are there. It mentions that Sylvaneth groves are trying to reclaim parts of the gnarlwood but we don't know how successful they have been. Then talk about various warbands and factions such as free cities, jade obelisk l, karnak bloodbound, beastflayers, ogors, kruleboyz, rotmire Creed, horns of Hashut and purifiers which seem to be nurgle linked. I've not heard of them before so maybe new warband incoming. But this also points to warbands for Sylvaneth so maybe kurnothi release here as well as ogors. 

Purifiers are Sylvaneth
Ogors are... Ogors

14 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Purifiers are Sylvaneth
Ogors are... Ogors

No they specifically mentioned that the purifiers fled excelis as they were searching for immortality and they had a nurgle looking picture on screen when they talked about them. 

2 minutes ago, Baz said:

No they specifically mentioned that the purifiers fled excelis as they were searching for immortality and they had a nurgle looking picture on screen when they talked about them. 

I check the lore and the Purifiers is the name of the Hallowed Knights Extremis Chamber.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nezzhil said:

I check the lore and the Purifiers is the name of the Hallowed Knights Extremis Chamber.

It may be, but the commentary specifically says it was the name of a group who fled exelcis who have been corrupted by nurgle so in this case its not stormcast 

• LOVE IT! 1

1 minute ago, Gitzdee said:

What if this whole Gnarlwood thing turns out to be Morghur vs Kurnoth.

so we know that according to the road map for warcry there are 4 warbands coming in summer/autumn for order and destruction. We know one will be the cities trackers/hunters previewed last week and so the other 2 could be sylvaneth and ogors. leaving one more destruction warband. Then in winter its a death and order warband. 

I don't think it will morghur v kurnoth in gnarlwood as the dawnbringer crusade into ghyran makes more sense if that were to happen. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baz said:

so we know that according to the road map for warcry there are 4 warbands coming in summer/autumn for order and destruction. We know one will be the cities trackers/hunters previewed last week and so the other 2 could be sylvaneth and ogors. leaving one more destruction warband. Then in winter its a death and order warband. 

I don't think it will morghur v kurnoth in gnarlwood as the dawnbringer crusade into ghyran makes more sense if that were to happen. 

Don't forget we also have these guys

N40kPrev WCOrruks Jul01 Squad

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1