The Rumour Thread

I'm gonna be so tired if they release a stormcast warband instead of the many many armies that would benefit from a unit outside of their usual release window.

Also the neferata shrine would be a lot cooler if it didn't look like it a was a meme about "the only place people look on this model heh heh heh". Probably because of the downward angle more than anything else. Actually a quick look at neferata actual kit shows that the sculptor decided her cleavage window wasn't big enough and plunged the neckline... 

Turns out I'm already so tired...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

Shrine to Neferata? With big N being out of commission will she start to play more of a major role? 🤩

20230321_132738.jpg.a038b74257692ea859835fd882da462d.jpg

I'm down with supporting The Mortarch of Blood over The Usurper. Despite her actions in The World That Was, she is still a noble of LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!! and is at least nominally better than Mannfred or that pretender Katakros.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

image.png.f15e9d2087a8a1f052237f26e50a805e.png

Holy smokes ! The prophet has blessed me with a reacc ! Let's see what it is ! 

image.png.0f50f6785304802c68d37c77a9cf3f1b.png

Anf of course. Why does it have to be this way... Also, what did he mean by this ?

He did the same to me @The Lost Sigmarite, I think it is a sign that we've earned his amusement, or is a new way of tempering our hopes and dreams.

Im very sad to see that we wont be getting any Destruction warbands for the game i play most at the moment. The cover art doesnt seem like its from a second season.

Edit: also dont know any spanish XD

Edit 2: new Neferata model would be awesome.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, novakai said:

3E9D2218-A60A-485D-B819-0AAD008AF8C1.jpeg.ecb519676843dbb4ca099262a2520aa6.jpeg

WTF! Look at that band, and look exactly at their name: Almaligado In other words: Soulbound!! 

Note: It seems that Sigmar has only knowledge of SCE Soulbound warbands, but hey, we already know that there are a lot more!

Edited by Beliman

14 minutes ago, novakai said:

Remember when they said every army was getting love in Broken realm, well that was a lie lol

Hey Hey hey, every army got at least a special battalion a couple of months before warscroll battalions were removed from the game! And Fyreslayers got two of the lowest effort warscroll updates in the history of the game, it wasn't technically a lie!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beliman said:

WTF! Look at that band, and look exactly at their name: Almaligado In other words: Soulbound!! 

Note: It seems that Sigmar has only knowledge of SCE Soulbound warbands, but hey, we already know that there are a lot more!

You missed whitefang's post saying they aren't Soulbounds like in the RPG :')

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

The text of the Pyramid says that is a kit that is sell standalone outside the booklet. It is strange that it says the name of the kit.

Interesting, well that makes it easy for me to get my third(no judge) realmshaper. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

image.png.f15e9d2087a8a1f052237f26e50a805e.png

Holy smokes ! The prophet has blessed me with a reacc ! Let's see what it is ! 

image.png.0f50f6785304802c68d37c77a9cf3f1b.png

Anf of course. Why does it have to be this way... Also, what did he mean by this ?

It means in 4.0 destruction will be squatted in favour of more brutal barbarian themed stormcast in green armour and ork masks

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Slaanesh, the Great Horned Rat and Gorkamorka / the Maw better get something in Warcry 2nd edition Season 2 : Talaxis Boogaloo !!!

I was actually starting to believe in slaanesh cult (glutos aligned) vs ogres as an option, or slaanesh druggies vs bonesplitter mushroom tripping shamans 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, madmac said:

Hey Hey hey, every army got at least a special battalion a couple of months before warscroll battalions were removed from the game! And Fyreslayers got two of the lowest effort warscroll updates in the history of the game, it wasn't technically a lie!

Well the sad thing is not every army even got warscroll battalions either specifically Khorne and every destruction army not Gloomspite

2 minutes ago, novakai said:

Well the sad thing is not every army even got warscroll battalions either specifically Khorne and every destruction army not Gloomspite

Technically Gitz just got reprints of white dwarf battalions/subfactions, and the battalions were the biggest reason to take the subfactions in the first place.

Just now, Nezzhil said:

It is hilarious that the Age of the Beast that is developed on Ghur have fewer Destruction kits than the previous edition.

Really hope the part of this edition is any good. If not ill have to pull a @KingBrodd and give into Chaos or any of the other great choices out there. Heard Shyish is very nice this time of year too.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

He did the same to me @The Lost Sigmarite, I think it is a sign that we've earned his amusement, or is a new way of tempering our hopes and dreams.

Idk. To me, I feel like he's laughing at me and my opinions (that's because that's what I do with laugh reacts on comments on social media). How are my comments funny @Whitefang ? Funny like I'm a clown ? Funny like I amuse you ? 

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

Really hope the part of this edition is any good. If not ill have to pull a @KingBrodd and give into Chaos or any of the other great choices out there. Heard Shyish is very nice this time of year too.

It's getting better now that The Usurper has been banished, I might have to move back there soon depending on the Mortarch of Blood's latest actions. A little chaos is good for the soul (Ironic I know), after all the Skaven often disrupt the Usurper's plans every now and then....  

17 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

Death is definitely my mistress alliance. 🤘💀🤘

@Vasshpit, join us brother, it's spooktober all year round and we have the most Blood Bowl Teams and Players dedicated to us out of anyone besides Chaos.

Edited by Twisted Firaun
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

Whitefang said that destruction players who were disappointed with their battletome will get a second chance next year.

Tbh mawtribes missed out the most with not having new yhetees, butchers etc. Could this be the first sign of the great 2024 destruction wave for broken realms?

Whitefang react!