The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Silphid said:

Remember the Kurnothi?  …me neither 😞

Whitefang revelations while I'm typing this aside, I just think of it as us not understanding how long the timeline is. Remember Sylvaneth getting a Revenant Archer in the second season of Underworlds and now just barely getting that as a unit last year? Ditto for Snarlfangs long long transition between concept/underworlds model and a real thing. Or Malerion getting teased since literally the beginning of AoS. His coming is inevitable, the when is...who knows?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Suprising! I really thought that guy was just an off-model Boneshaper. Sucks, too. OBR really don't need another wizard.

That is, unless he's an oversized bone-spider wizard. Then I'm ok with this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CommissarRotke said:

A launch set for Seraphon is probably only including:

new saurus

new raptadon

new astrolith bearer

new skink starmaster

new salamander

They never put two heroes in a box set. If one exists, I'd assume just the Astrolith Bearer, maybe the Starmaster instead.

6 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

A launch set for Seraphon is probably only including:

new saurus

new raptadon

new astrolith bearer

new skink starmaster

new salamander

That's a lot of content for a launch set... remember that launch sets are often converted in combat patrols/vanguard boxes later down the line. You would never that much content in a starter box. GW is never going to be that generous in a box.

Edited by The Lost Sigmarite

They did put both a Kâhl and a Einhyr Champion in the Votann army set for what it's worth. Very surprised to hear that the Boneshaper is not just a Boneshaper! Always exciting with new stuff from Whitefang! I hope when they say that there's not much more to say it still means that we are due a few more reveals!

• Like 1

Hopefully Destruction gets their time in the spotlight at the end of this edition after all then! IJ, BS and BCR could really use some Era of the Beast love.

Then hopefully FS, KO and IDK will get their ranges properly expanded somewhere in 4th edition.

EDIT: Uh oh, that laugh emote is either a good sign or a very bad sign

Edited by Snarff
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 2