The Rumour Thread

I AM LEGIT SO DAMN HAPPY WE ARE BACK PEOPLE!! 

Im not sure why the site was down for such a record length if time but this site does cost money to run. It is a very trying time these days with the Cost of Living and what not but if you can afford to subscribing to the site would help with the maintenance an insane amount.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I AM LEGIT SO DAMN HAPPY WE ARE BACK PEOPLE!! 

Im not sure why the site was down for such a record length if time but this site does cost money to run. It is a very trying time these days with the Cost of Living and what not but if you can afford to subscribing to the site would help with the maintenance an insane amount.

wouldn't a MOD know more than us?

Now my tzeentch army is almost painted was debating which army to paint next, but seems my minds been made up for me with the StD box. 

Also exciting times for AoS as now that's everything we know is coming (other than the individual StD releases). 

Doubt we'll hear anything until towards the end of the year but good times are coming! 

• Like 1

Just now, Ogregut said:

Now my tzeentch army is almost painted was debating which army to paint next, but seems my minds been made up for me with the StD box. 

Also exciting times for AoS as now that's everything we know is coming (other than the individual StD releases). 

Doubt we'll hear anything until towards the end of the year but good times are coming! 

New Year Preview show itll be!! Maybe we will recieve a new Road Map soon once the STD Boxed set releases. Fingers crossed for a Death reveal tomorrow!!

Just now, Gitzdee said:

Today is a good day. I was actually afraid i would lose this place this time. Noticed that this is the place where i can vent about this hobby. So much happened and couldnt talk about it. 

But new Throgg model plz :D.

Mate I completely agree. I was meloncholy the other day and my wife asked was it because I missed my TGA mates, the answer was yes. I love this place and as it turns out is one of the main reasons Im in this hobby. 

I missed you all. 

vin-diesel-i-dont-have-friends.gif

• Like 8
  • LOVE IT! 1

Just now, Captaniser said:

So, why does the forum go down for days?

A small error took the site offline however the site owner was otherwise occupied with work and life. 

New (off site) communication methods have now been established so that if the site goes offline again like that we can contact him directly to resolve matters. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

9 minutes ago, Overread said:

A small error took the site offline however the site owner was otherwise occupied with work and life. 

New (off site) communication methods have now been established so that if the site goes offline again like that we can contact him directly to resolve matters. 

Thanks for everyone's work involved in keeping this site running, really is appreciated even if we don't always say it, so thank you. It means a lot to a lot of people.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, YoghurtKobold said:

I am just a lurker here but god did I miss this forum.

So, what do you think about that new Tzeentch warband? It's so....unorthodox. I mean for a Tzeentch unit.

I really like it, partly because it’s so unorthodox for Tzeentch models. The armour is really cool and blank masks like that are always a winner in my book. 

• Like 2