The Rumour Thread

32 minutes ago, Grungnisson said:

Both the bones and ramshackle feel of the cane give off destruction-y vibes to me, actually.

I’m getting Flesh Eater Courts from the bones, myself. I can see goblin like the example, but apart from a greenish clawed hand (that matches FEC too), the details are more bugs and shrooms for the gobbos.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Grungnisson said:

Both the bones and ramshackle feel of the cane give off destruction-y vibes to me, actually.

Wasn't there an older rumor thread that looked like a vampire/ghoul hand, resting on the pommel of a sword? I feel this hand loosk similar. New Ghoul king sitting in a throne perhaps?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sahrial said:

Re: the lore article

It’s canon that teclis fell in love with his cat and has become lax in his duties of “most arrogant ****** in charge”

What a realm to live in

"Even Archmage Teclis, greatest of all the Lumineth – and therefore, the Lumineth say, greatest of all the aelves – has found a peer in Celennar, the spirit of Hysh’s moon. Those who have caught glimpses of the Mage God interacting with the lunasphinx see that he treats this selenic soul as his only equal – what they discuss is genuinely beyond the understanding of mortals."

To be fair, if my adorable cat could understand me I would probably do the same thing...

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Gothmaug said:

Wasn't there an older rumor thread that looked like a vampire/ghoul hand, resting on the pommel of a sword? I feel this hand loosk similar. New Ghoul king sitting in a throne perhaps?

I always thought these were FEC sitting on a throne. Maybe even the Carrion King.

20221004_154408.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

28 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Classic Shmeclis! Really enjoying how they keep finding new ways for him to be the worst. I mean this unironically.

I dunno- given the current state of the world, a recluse shut in that only talks to his cat is probably the most relatable iteration of teclis we’ve had yet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

26 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

Yea those rumors plus new one, plus foreshadowy art? Hopefully some FEC additions. If it does turn out to be GSG they need it badly too

Absolutely its a win win. I really hope FEC gets a Wave this Edition, GG as well. I just hope they arent exclusive to Warcry or Underworlds as FEC could use some more variety and GG have some of the best looking models GW produce!!

2 minutes ago, jaWn said:

Both are still working for me.

I think its just the site being buggy. Direct links work just not the url above from my computer. I had others replicate my error but who knows whats going on. 

image.png.e9817e91d17b18aaa1b2b69b2cf5a77f.png

Edited by DinoJon