The Rumour Thread

The new art for Tzeentch and Lumineth is fantastic. Hopefully the battletomes are good (and I expect they will be!)

I'm ok with Ogors and Gargants being kept seperate, but feel bad for Gitz players who still have to wait for a long needed new book.

King Brodd and Horus were the easy highlights for me, Brodd is a day one purchase. Cool to hear that he's a Priest, the generic heal and 6+ ward prayers are all quite good for them, but I do wonder if they'll get their own set. 

Whelp the @Neverchosen feels like the @Everchosen today!

40K: Leagues of Votann are literally the best army in 40k aesthetically and thematically from the new mage to the engineer with his robobuddies I love this army so much. I have convinced my cousin to play them and I am just so excited to get a chance to see them on the tabletop!
Khorne Berserkers, still fairly simple but I do like them and I could see myself with a bone power armoured army… if I don’t go demons or undivided.

Underworlds: Nice looking unit, I feel like the previewed the best of the three already but the others are nice.

HH: I was actually one hundred percent jazzed and almost completely sold on making a Horus Heresy CSM army that would double as 40K… then they said it was Forgeworld resin and it unfortunately turned into a hard pass.

AGE OF SIGMAR: EVERYTHING WAS AWESOME!
@KingBrodd King Brodd!!!
New Ogor Hunter that matches my army aesthetic and theme perfectly!!!
S2D Box that will absolutely pair with my current army perfectly!!!

Honestly my only negative reaction was from the Horus reveal being resin.

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 2

Pretty good preview. 

Yet again the underworld warband is amazing, the main priest is so cool looking, love how it's a different style to how khorne is normally portrayed. 

The ogor hunter and Brood are excellent tho I hope there is a different head for the hunter. 

Chaos army box I'll defo be picking up, those chosen were worth the wait. 

The new Horus is chefs kiss. Just superb. 

Unexpected star of the show however is the Votann preist, I've no interest in the squats but that model is a must buy, maybe 2 as both male and female are outstanding. 

GW knocking it out of the park once again. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

You do remember that I consulted with you on that project? Don't think I'm above snitching to save my soul.

I‘ve only given you ideas that resulted in the perversion and destruction of lumineth kits. And i‘m sending berzerkers to their deaths, which is good for everyone. I don‘t see how I could ever be at fault! 🥳 I might be promoted to a blue horror now although as a lowly brimstone horror I at least got a decent excuse why I‘m so ill-tempered… but you my friend could end up like poor old Slop.😬

6 minutes ago, MitGas said:

I‘ve only given you ideas that resulted in the perversion and destruction of lumineth kits. And i‘m sending berzerkers to their deaths, which is good for everyone. I don‘t see how I could ever be at fault! 🥳 I might be promoted to a blue horror now although as a lowly brimstone horror I at least got a decent excuse why I‘m so ill-tempered… but you my friend could end up like poor old Slop.😬

Then it's a good thing that our lord hasn't heard your comments regarding his recent aesthetic choices..... Regardless, let us agree to corrupt and convert as many new kits as possible to our master's cause, and save the blackmail for our enemies. I'm personally trying to figure out how I take the Ogroids and dedicate them to the Tzeentchian side of Be'lakor, what are your plans for the future?

3 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

Then it's a good thing that our lord hasn't heard your comments regarding his recent aesthetic choices..... Regardless, let us agree to corrupt and convert as many new kits as possible to our master's cause, and save the blackmail for our enemies. I'm personally trying to figure out how I take the Ogroids and dedicate them to the Tzeentchian side of Be'lakor, what are your plans for the future?

Tzeentchian side of Be‘Lakor? Dude, that darn bachelor is not our friend! 

As for my next projects: finally finish painting all the perspective views of my leader‘s helmet so that I can start the 3d part. I should be done with it in like 3 years I figure. Maybe 4. 

With no sorcerer-Warriors coming, I might kitbash the Chosen into something sexy, even if their rules will suck in a Tzeentch army. I hope they‘re as big as Varanguard. I really hate torn fabric, so it‘ll mean a bit of sculpting work but oh well… 

Anyways, I got so much stuff, I wouldn‘t need to buy new things for a couple of years. I‘ve got no self-control and a neurotic level of perfectionism that would make Slaanesh proud. It‘s a bad combo! 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MitGas said:

Tzeentchian side of Be‘Lakor? Dude, that darn bachelor is not our friend! 

As for my next projects: finally finish painting all the perspective views of my leader‘s helmet so that I can start the 3d part. I should be done with it in like 3 years I figure. Maybe 4. 

With no sorcerer-Warriors coming, I might kitbash the Chosen into something sexy, even if their rules will suck in a Tzeentch army. I hope they‘re as big as Varanguard. I really hate torn fabric, so it‘ll mean a bit of sculpting work but oh well… 

Anyways, I got so much stuff, I wouldn‘t need to buy new things for a couple of years. I‘ve got no self-control and a neurotic level of perfectionism that would make Slaanesh proud. It‘s a bad combo! 🤦‍♂️

True, Be’lakor is indeed not our friend…. But that doesn’t mean we can’t use his model as the base for one! It’s my super big project for the first four months of 2023, I’m calling it the Sapphire Firaun, it’s so expensive I’m going to hunt down the kits and bits needed separately.

The Chosen Champion could use a different helmet. It may sound like Heresy, but if you chop off the horns from the helmets and glue/mold some spare Tzaangor Horns on them they’ll probably look good.

52 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

I'm personally trying to figure out how I take the Ogroids and dedicate them to the Tzeentchian side of Be'lakor, what are your plans for the future?

Shouldn't bee too hard, look at the traditional Ogroid Thamaturage paint scheme. I too run a Tzeench SLaves of Darkness themed force, I'd be interested to see what you come up with . 

• Like 1