The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Sigmarusvult said:

What was the point of revealing the Tzeentch vs LRL box so early ? What about  all the Warcry articles we had last week on warco ?  It has built lot of hype yet now we have to wait for at least another three weeks before we get one of these two box set😕

I assume they announced the box because GHB spoiled a new Lumineth unit, and points changes potentially pointed to new Lumineth. After that it's more about what builds most buzz, showing just the model, or showing that it's gonna be in the Vs box. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Glad for CSM players but this week definitely couldve been padded out more. Warcry, Necromunda, Lumineth Vs Tzeentch the new AOS books with models.

Next Sunday is the other CSM half and a Skirmish game.

After that we will have holidays weeks and the rest of Skirmish games.

Lumineth Vs Tzeentch will be at the end of August, and both books will be release one month later because the end of September is Autumn.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

Next Sunday is the other CSM half and a Skirmish game.

After that we will have holidays weeks and the rest of Skirmish games.

Lumineth Vs Tzeentch will be at the end of August, and both books will be release one month later because the end of September is Autumn.

End of September is so far!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

We have a roadmap! If we don't have a roadmap, we criticize it, and if we have a roadmap we criticize it too because we want the things before. 🤣

Weve also got the Destruction Tomes to be announced!! Im really keen to see if they will be recycled covers as well.

5 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

Nah, the old warband kits will go to webstore only, but the rest including the Red Harvest will go away

I do not need Red Harvest, I do not need Red Harvest, I do not need Red Harvest... 😖

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/07/18/put-pedal-to-the-metal-aboard-the-rugged-leagues-of-votann-sagitaur-atv/

I do not need Leagues of Votann, I do not need Leagues of Votann...

😣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Sahrial said:

I’m gonna need some destruction leaks this week, my friends.

It’s time. Give me my, son. 

I just want the Factions themselves revealed. We know its 2 out of 3, Id just like to know which is coming first!! Even though I plan on picking up all 3.

1 hour ago, Howdyhedberg said:

I'm glad for the head ups for another book.

Kinda wish they had digital only though, or that it would be "cheaper" after three years of Lumineth books...

This time though, I'm at least done with the army! 

Don't speak too soon, I'm sure they'll find new stuff to add to Lumineth shortly after the new book is out.... while the Skaven molds themselves ask for an exorcist! 🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Plinketts Mawtribes said:

At this point, I'm wondering if they've even started working on the new books yet. I feel like we would have had something by now, if they actually had something done.

They obviously have, they aren’t going to do the whole process of writing, editing and printing books in a handful of months. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Plinketts Mawtribes said:

At this point, I'm wondering if they've even started working on the new books yet. I feel like we would have had something by now, if they actually had something done.

Slaves To Darkness leaked a couple of months ago and it's not even out until winter.

They're probably working over a year in advance.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Plinketts Mawtribes said:

By this point all 3rd edition battletomes will have been finished and work started on 4th edition AoS. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Fingers and toes crossed that with 10th Edition most likely dropping next year it doesnt affect AOS too much.

Usually release years are slow for the edition that gets released after the big summer release. I’d expect multiple big releases for AoS next year and almost all of the armies to get their update for 3rd edition.

• LOVE IT! 2

34 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Im impressed by how much Space Marine stuff GW pumps out. But if I were a Space Marine player it would be overwhelming.

It actually made me sell them. I started with some Primaris but i just couldnt get myself to work on them so i traded them for more Orruks. To me Primaris are what Ironjaws are to the old orks when AoS started. Its a totally different army thats added to the Astartes that will get removed i think 10th edition to be honest as they are not really supported anyway. I actually thought they would remove the Astartes 9th edition.

I get it that if u are a Primaris collector it could be fun. But for me its the second time an army of mine lost support (1st one being o&g) and i just dont want to experience again. I'll put my 1000+ points Space Wolves on the shelf to look good or use for a small battle but i wont invest in expanding the army. I just hope they dont oversaturate 40k with Marines. I for one like the Xenos way more.

• Like 4