The Rumour Thread

47 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I'd love a new Narrative series or even just a one off book like Wrath of the Everchosen.

Yes but at least make it a skaven book, where the realm of heavens gets destroyed, sigmar killed, and grugni wounded, leaving the stormcast in a situation where they can not be revived at all, meaning they truly will have a tragic backstory when dying.

And all of this thx to a masterplan of the skaven.

Edited by Skreech Verminking
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Skreech Verminking said:

Yes but at least make it a skaven book, where the realm of heavens gets destroyed, sigmar killed, and grugni wounded, leaving the stormcast in a situation where they can not be revived at all, meaning they truly will have a tragic backstory when dying.

Take it easy there Matt Ward

edit: they don’t bother giving Tyranid or Chaos this much glory, ya think Skaven would be any better trololololo

Edited by novakai
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Skreech Verminking said:

The day GW kills off Sigmar is the day they decide to End Times 40K. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

Yes.

how do you think the end times started😝😝

By Archeon getting off his high chair and started doing stuff because he not Failbaddon the armless and it ended by Mannfried stabing Gelt because of reasons :););) 

Edited by novakai
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

Or it just the AoS Horus heresy and afterward it just the grim dark era of the mortal realms there only war and more war.

think about it the Era of the Beast is just the Great Crusade where the Imperium of Azyr is just conquering places left and right

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, novakai said:

By Archeon getting off his high chair and started doing stuff because he not Failbaddon the armless and it ended by Mannfried stabing Gelt because of reasons

Well truth may be told, archaon, actually didn’t do much.

he is more or less the puppet-thing controlled by the horned rat himself to keep-keep sniffing noses and glancing stares away from his cheese.

49 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

Well don’t worry mate, it isn’t like as if sigmar is needed anyways.

that guy only knows how to press buttons, no need for pointless deity-thing.

better of as food-thing for the horned rat,

Yes-yes

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Skreech Verminking said:

I'd love to see Skaven step up narratively alongside Destruction. Hell have the book be about Skaven taking on a Waaagh!! With no Order or Death involved at all. 

3 hours ago, Nighthaunt Noob said:

Could get a double up for underworlds. In addition to the upcoming warband, the next core box was also teased as a Q2 release. 

That would be amazing as according to our Underworlds Rumour monger who has been correct so far that dual box is Witch Hunters and Malerions Aelves!!

• LOVE IT! 1

2 hours ago, Skreech Verminking said:

Well truth may be told, archaon, is actual awesome and is 100% better then the horn rat I just like to troll this thread because I am just a furry in real life

The horn rat is more or less a puppet of Archeon and he really just as incompetent as the other chaos god

Yes-yes

Well don’t worry mate us ozzy just lke to men at work 

Terrible fanfic right here

Edited by novakai
  • Haha 1

This is your late night reminder - LAST DAY to Order CURSED CITY at the original price in the made to order deal. Remember this also runs through 3rd party stores not just GW. It will come back later, however GW have said that its later return will likely be at a higher price. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Skreech Verminking said:

Well truth may be told, archaon, actually didn’t do much.

he is more or less the puppet-thing controlled by the horned rat himself to keep-keep sniffing noses and glancing stares away from his cheese.

Well don’t worry mate, it isn’t like as if sigmar is needed anyways.

that guy only knows how to press buttons, no need for pointless deity-thing.

better of as food-thing for the horned rat,

Yes-yes

I’m allied with you because the skaven helped Alcadizzar avenge LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!! But the moment I find one of your rats in my tombs you're doomed. All jokes aside, I want the Skaven to get some new models, they’re what happen when Jerry  trains under Master Splinter while taking cocaine and I love it. I really want the clans Skyre and Eshin to get expanded on, especially after CA pimped them out in Total War.

Edited by Loyal Son of Khemri
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

I’m allied with you because the skaven helped Alcadizzar avenge LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!! But the moment I find one of your rats in my tombs you're doomed. All jokes aside, I want the Skaven to get some new models, they’re what happen when Jerry  trains under Master Splinter while taking cocaine and I love it. I really want the clans Skyre and Eshin to get expanded on, especially after CA pimped them out in Total War.

"Helped" is one way of looking at it. I love the way the Tomb Kings book leaves some mystery around his escape, and then you read the Skaven book and are "oh, so that's what was what was really going on! " that's what made me fall in love with the setting as a whole rather than just my factions! 

• Like 1

On 3/17/2022 at 1:01 AM, Beliman said:

Glad you asked! Kharadrons Overlords wave 2:

• Presentation of the new Kharadron Book with:
    • Updated Battle Traits to reflect the ongoing story: 2d conference of Madralta and the Duardrazhal.
    • New Battle Trait: Uncharted Companies (unlocked by a Trade-Commodore).
    • Footnotes as new enhancements (Like Holy-Orders).
    • Skyports with 1 Artycle (changing the way that you can build a list, like new battlelines or coalition units) and 1 Amendment (good ol'ability).
  • 2 new units (double-kit): offensive melee arkanauts (Copperheads) and defensive melee arkanauts (Geldraad Defenders) with bodyguard and aether-shields!
  • New unit: Cogmunculus (promoted from being an artefact!). Chaff-like unit that can be summoned or ressurected by aether-gold.
      Reveal hidden contents

Cogmunculus.jpg.42962f4263803ba7653198dd5e9e0904.jpg

• New named character: Imoda Barrasdotrr. Master Navigator with a ranged punch!!
  • 2 new generic Heroes: Grundstock Marshal that unlocks Grundstock Thunderers and gunhaulers as battleline for all skyports (thematic Grundstock-mercenary army force!!) and Trade-Commodore that unlocks a new Battletrait: Uncharted Company.
  • New medium double-kit (ship): Makaisson-hauler (good transport with powerful low-range weapons) and Sky-trawler (mining skyvessel with good melee dmg).
  • New 120€ kit: (tamed) HARKRAKEN. Yep, a Monster!!!

Too bad the next White Dwarf rules are going to be obsolete in 2-3 months, but it is what it is. I'm still going to buy the next White Dwarf.

Thanks now I’ll never be happy again till this is confirmed true

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 3

Um, ok, so, new one here: which are all the clues that point to a skaven major release this summer? I want to have it assured so I can save money. Been a skaven fan for akmost 15 years and I love aos models, to be honest

(yeah, i know these miniatures are very expensive, but I could quickly embrace anything that substitutes some old models from my army)

24 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Um, ok, so, new one here: which are all the clues that point to a skaven major release this summer? I want to have it assured so I can save money. Been a skaven fan for akmost 15 years and I love aos models, to be honest

(yeah, i know these miniatures are very expensive, but I could quickly embrace anything that substitutes some old models from my army)

Basically the clue is a Image (rat eating a leaf) posted by @Whitefang (who gave us clues for other releases before, like 3rd edition, as well as nurgle, idoneth e fyreslayer tomes/box) sometime ago. It was interpreted as a Skaven vs Sylvaneth box upcoming. We got the dryad repacking information a little after this, which kind of confirm a Sylvaneth. Keep in mind it never said anything about a major release, just which factions were going to receive a new tome next. As far as we know both can just get the general duel box with a new foot hero + book and that is it.

Edited by Arzalyn
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Arzalyn said:

Basically the clue is a Image (rat eating a leaf) posted by @Whitefang (who gave us clues for other releases before, like 3rd edition, as well as nurgle, idoneth e fyreslayer tomes/box) sometime ago. It was interpreted as a Skaven vs Sylvaneth box upcoming. We got the dryad repacking information a little after this, which kind of confirm a Sylvaneth. Keep in mind it never said anything about a major release, just which factions were going to receive a new tome next. As far as we know both can just get the general duel box with a new foot hero + book and that is it.

Oh. Oh. Thanks! 

Um, well, I guess I can conform with that, but the ideal for me would be at least a renovation for two or three units that urgently need an improvement. Or if not a new unit, perhaps? I mean, come on, these are the skavens, the ones that with each codex received a new horror or a new technological nightmare. There's lots os room for new cool units!

1 hour ago, Matrindur said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/03/20/sunday-preview-avatar-autarch-and-aspect-warriors-aeldari-reinforcements-inbound/

No Arena of Shades this time but we are getting more articles this week so probably next week

Thursday 2am Preview!? Damn I dont know whether to stay up and watch or just catch up in the morning!!

1 hour ago, Garrac said:

Oh. Oh. Thanks! 

Um, well, I guess I can conform with that, but the ideal for me would be at least a renovation for two or three units that urgently need an improvement. Or if not a new unit, perhaps? I mean, come on, these are the skavens, the ones that with each codex received a new horror or a new technological nightmare. There's lots os room for new cool units!

Well, sadly AOS has been not exactly been blessed with new and exciting models since Stormcast got their new stuff and Kruleboyz came out. All the new tome releases since then - meaning Maggotkin, Idoneth Deepkin and Fyreslayers - only got one new infantry hero. Fyreslayers seems to have got an even shorter end of the stick as many players feel they were significantly nerfed. Their tome didn't even get new cover art. 

The infantry hero trend is scheduled to continue with Daughters of Khaine. Nighthaunt at least get a new unit in addition to the mandatory hero, although these ghosts with crossbows aren't quite blowing the roof off in terms of creativity. At this point most people expect Skaven and Sylvaneth to follow this trend, though they aren't exactly confirmed yet. We just know the armies in summer will be one for order and one for Chaos. 

Welcome to the forums, and my apologies if I wasted your time with things you already knew.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Mitzrael said:

Is the Avatar of Khaine from 40k and AoS the same being? Will we be able to use this new model in both systems?

Only for 40K since it distinctly has Eldar icons and the two are different being in both setting or at least that the reason people are giving right now.

I still hold a glimmer of hope that there maybe more Nighthaunt stuff because of rumor engine. that and Adepticon is usually for the Spring releases and it would feel a bit too early to reveal the AoS summer tomes ( Warhammer fest in May would probably be the better time to reveal them). Since we already know the spring releases for AoS, there wouldn’t be much to reveal unless there where more models for AoS proper. Of course this is more hopium then anything really.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Thursday 2am Preview!? Damn I dont know whether to stay up and watch or just catch up in the morning!!

Just go to sleep. It is way more enjoyable to scroll over the reveals over breakfast than be sleep deprived and potentially dissapointed if the reveals don't meet your expectations.

Any hopes or predictions this Adepticon?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Segersgia said:

Just go to sleep. It is way more enjoyable to scroll over the reveals over breakfast than be sleep deprived and potentially dissapointed if the reveals don't meet your expectations.

Any hopes or predictions this Adepticon?

I’m reckoning on a primaris lieutenant, then a lieutenant primaris, so new primaris and maybe a lieutenant ancient primaris.

Following this for AoS a nice new warband with maybe a stormcast lieutenant and a thunder strike lieutenant.  Oh, and a goblin and maybe a wet elf and a skinnydip dwarf. 

• Like 1