The Rumour Thread

Like I wrote on Twitter, just another dude in armour with something, this time sword. Not happy its Warhammer World exclusive. Even though I play Chaos, would like Death to get some love and completely new models.

For this one, just another Stormcast. Good but totally not impressive 

So is it a liberator prime with grandblade weapon?  The halo is something you only see on lord celestants (or paladins?) though.

Is it a new kind of equipment for Lord Celestant on foot? 2 handed?

I am, I am afraid, quite obsessed with warscrollery here. These kinds of models usually come with their own rules after all!

20 minutes ago, The Jabber Tzeentch said:

There's no current hero Warscroll that fits so probably a new one for Lord Celestant with some sort of Grandblade.

More SC heroes!

I also read that its not 100% exclusive to Warhammer world, just available there first. Wonder if it'll be a store only limited edition release after or just a regular clampack?

Edited by Turragor

3 minutes ago, The Jabber Tzeentch said:

I think it means first available at the AoS open day. Then is exclusive at Warhammer World.

Thats how I read it too, Guess there will be people exploiting this fact on ebay too. I think if anyone wants one, find someone who is going to warhammer world and get them to post you one.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nubgan said:

Thats how I read it too, Guess there will be people exploiting this fact on ebay too. I think if anyone wants one, find someone who is going to warhammer world and get them to post you one.

So who is going? :)

But will it be released to general public after? 

Or will it remain exclusive?

The

Just now, Sete said:

So who is going? :)

But will it be released to general public after? 

Or will it remain exclusive?

The way its worded it sounds like it will go on sale at Warhammer World only like the 40k command tanks. But thats me only speculating given the wording

I gotta say I find this a very boring special miniature. It's nice to see a stromcast without a helmet. But why not use this opportunity to give us a glimpse of something new and exciting. Like steamhead duardin, something tzeentch, something aelves... 

Edited by elfhead