The Rumour Thread

2 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Some Warhammer Day details. Since they've not revealed the Ghouls today, probably fair to assume we'll see them there, presumably along with Dawnbringers III?

fRLslTvTQF8Ej4ni.jpg

If the rumours are true and TOW launches early next year maybe this time TOW as more stuff than a single mini?

As for AOS I would say Book 3 and its boxes.

2 hours ago, Souleater said:

Do  GW really send stuff out to folks so far ahead of a release? 🤔 If FEC really are slated for the Nee Year this seems very early to sling things at influencers.

They didn't send it. Or at least that's what we think.

It was picked by someone in a car boot  sale (if I understood it right. I don't have this kind of stuff here) and then sold to the guy that it is building them.

Edited by Ejecutor

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

If the rumours are true and TOW launches early next year maybe this time TOW as more stuff than a single mini?

As for AOS I would say Book 3 and its boxes.

My money is on Resin TK character (who I'll probably buy twice), a couple brand new plastic kits to replace basic troop options for both factions, and the rulebook(s) of doom.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

My money is on Resin TK character (who I'll probably buy twice), a couple brand new plastic kits to replace basic troop options for both factions, and the rulebook(s) of doom.

As far as the rumours go, no plastic kits for basic troops would be released. I hope you are right and we get some fancy plastic units.

3 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

I see a HUGE pattern forming.

The Harbingers seem to be LITERAL Harbingers for their respective factions.

Braggit Rabble Rowza signaled the release of Trugg and the Ironjawz.

So by following that logic it appears that FEC may be signaled by the Marrowscroll.

Meaning...FYRESLAYERS ARE COMING!!

But are you then suggesting there's a release for Nurgle coming as well?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Grungnisson said:

But are you then suggesting there's a release for Nurgle coming as well?

I've thought the same thing. Gitz only got a single kit though. I could see something like a pestigor release, or maybe a big fighty nurgle hero or monster?
Giant plague toads would be pretty cool. Not expecting anything for daemons but none of the daemon heroes are mounted either.

• Like 2

I imagine a new Maggotkin release by the 4th Dawner book. They’ve already made it abundantly clear the Nurgle forces are so nasty there they can easily take on FEC swarms and ambush the Ghyra crusade right out the gate with greater daemons and it’s only a fragment of their power.

so 3rd book should deliver on the FEC refresh with their new situation in the Realms and then 4th will be the final boss fights I’m guessing.(Maggotkin for Ghyra and maybe Skaven for Aqshy)

Also this has been going around regarding TOW

image.png.984d03816ee167427122e19022169b8c.png

I’m guessing the big news is just the leaked peg lord and either a TK hero or the peg lord turns out to be a dual kit like some say.

(Would be funny to get exaggerated Brets news alongside actual hyped FEC news, who’s the delusion now? 🍖 🍷)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Garrac said:

Btw going thru warbosskugan page, I realised we never got an actual mini with this sword. I totally thought it was part of the seraphon range refresh.

image.jpeg.99f4dc272ca8347465019d08296c3cfc.jpeg

I think someone ended up identifying those shapes to the Tau caste logos, which could go with all the kroot rumour engines we've been getting

• Like 5
  • LOVE IT! 2

3 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

As far as the rumours go, no plastic kits for basic troops would be released. I hope you are right and we get some fancy plastic units.

They confirmed that the Tomb Guard, Necropolis Stalker/Knights, and Sphinx kit are coming back alongside a resin Tomb King Hero, my wishlist has already largely been confirmed. I just need a plastic Liche Priest and maybe an updated Khalida and I'm golden.

3 hours ago, Theduke said:

FEC Bat Cavalry...  Whatever that means.

Are we thinking updated flayers or giant undead bats being ridden by ghouls ala pegasus knights? cause both are acceptable.

2 hours ago, Baron Klatz said:

I imagine a new Maggotkin release by the 4th Dawner book. They’ve already made it abundantly clear the Nurgle forces are so nasty there they can easily take on FEC swarms and ambush the Ghyra crusade right out the gate with greater daemons and it’s only a fragment of their power.

so 3rd book should deliver on the FEC refresh with their new situation in the Realms and then 4th will be the final boss fights I’m guessing.(Maggotkin for Ghyra and maybe Skaven for Aqshy)

Also this has been going around regarding TOW

image.png.984d03816ee167427122e19022169b8c.png

I’m guessing the big news is just the leaked peg lord and either a TK hero or the peg lord turns out to be a dual kit like some say.

(Would be funny to get exaggerated Brets news alongside actual hyped FEC news, who’s the delusion now? 🍖 🍷)

I made this joke a while back, no one laughed. If GW actually decides to do this I'm gonna rage so hard Khorne's gonna try to recruit me.

• Haha 1

Those Ghouls are out of this world stunning, Already have plans for them. I hope they’re additions to the current ghouls, I do still think they’re a fun kit with lots of uses - would be nice to have a more feral/goofy unit. But, I guess we’ll see what happens. 

I cannot get enough of all the apes, apemen and Feral humans GW are currently making. 

If it is the case that they get rid of the current Ghouls however it seems a tad on the uncaring side to dump a whole bunch of Ghoul models out with a FOMO army box. But not unheard of. I don’t think they would though… would they?

IMG_3085.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, DoctorPerils said:

I think someone ended up identifying those shapes to the Tau caste logos, which could go with all the kroot rumour engines we've been getting

Lol no way that is a Tau weapon with the caste symbols on it.............Can it?

(Quick google search)

image.jpeg.a7b8a98f7710435dfc38b887287a370e.jpeg

image.jpeg.316bedf7e03717dbdac55019846aef28.jpeg

image.jpeg.ede3b597722f4a77a6d70ac412ec0dab.jpeg

image.jpeg.e57320e094cd314f8e2b6c0c8e201b56.jpeg

image.jpeg.e54ab0c09d79f86c007665398d38d4f2.jpeg

OH SNAP!!!!!! OH SNAP!!!!!

Makes me wonder if every faction for 10ed will be getting several models since we for sure have some kroot. Wonder if new Age of Sigmar will up the new unit count for every faction?

Edited by RyantheFett

1 hour ago, RyantheFett said:

Lol no way that is a Tau weapon with the caste symbols on it.............Can it?

(Quick google search)

Makes me wonder if every faction for 10ed will be getting several models since we for sure have some kroot. Wonder if new Age of Sigmar will up the new unit count for every faction?

Getting hyped for the T'au release. Maybe that blade is an updated Aun'shi? Or maybe named Kroot character. 

• LOVE IT! 1

8 minutes ago, Lavieth said:

Has it been confirmed if other Underworlds warbands are also being release without cards? Will the Wurmspat come back?

No, they are releasing only s5/6 warbands now. I doubt Wurmspat is coming in this form but maybe they will reuse their models in future.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, RyantheFett said:

See, I'm not sure it's a weapon, looks more like a ceremonial thingy to me.

Also, it doesn't have the ethereal caste symbol (pentagon) and they are hollowed out... make of that symbolism what you will 😅

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RyantheFett said:

(Quick google search)

GW confirmed this would be the case before Xth Ed was launched.

6 hours ago, RyantheFett said:

(Quick google search)

lol lmao even

Would be cool if GW made a mini-wave with kroots and somem ore stuff

Going back to Age of Sigmar, with how much anticipation does GW tend to anounce new editions? I remember 10th on march

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Going back to Age of Sigmar, with how much anticipation does GW tend to anounce new editions? I remember 10th on march

It will be around the same sort of time but can and will vary. I suspect it will be more April time but depends on what big event is on around that time and how much hype they want to generate. Also depends on how much the rules will be changing and how they want to advertise that. 

9 hours ago, Twisted Firaun said:

They confirmed that the Tomb Guard, Necropolis Stalker/Knights, and Sphinx kit are coming back alongside a resin Tomb King Hero, my wishlist has already largely been confirmed. I just need a plastic Liche Priest and maybe an updated Khalida and I'm golden.

I was talking about new kits. My bad. So far seems all the units would be the old ones.