The Rumour Thread

GW must feel the soring prices for transportation and energy as well, and it will get worse. Though I have to agree that 15£ on top is quite steep.

The hobby will never go mainstream. It's still far more nerdy, far more pricey and far more time-consuming compared to something like casual video gaming. And people will be quite hard pressed to maintain other 'hobbies' like eating, driving to work, dwelling under a functional roof or not freezing to death in winter.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

image.jpeg.d92779db0b3567c32eb863eeee7b5e4e.jpeg

I know it's wishful thinking at this point but I'm hoping this is Maleneth Witchblade's pendant from the Realmslayer series. I'm sure it's something Space Marine though.. feels about time for that. 

Edited by DinoJon
can't spell
  • Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

2 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

I know it's wishful thinking at this point but I'm hoping this is Malenith Witchblade's pendant from the Realmslayer series. I'm sure it's something Space Marine though.. feels about time for that. 

image.jpeg.4b9538d4784f6d22b29d35081009ab21.jpeg

Hmmmm... she could be the model.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

28 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

You are half right tho, we know there is another boxset dropping in November I just wouldn't expect it to be announced just yet. 

Fingers crossed for Seraphon and Ogors!!

1 hour ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

It pains me to do so, but I must play daemon’s advocate. We know that we’re getting mono-god cults this time around (Hashut and Nurgle in the box set), so it’s possible that this is an item on the Tzeentch warband.

Hopefully the last Chaos Warband. 4 is more than enough for this Edition.

14 minutes ago, EntMan said:

Not actually a rumour, but did any of you fine folk get the miniature of the month this month? And was there any different requirement from normal to get it?

I, um, heard a rumour that you had to build and paint it in store.

I grabbed it when I bought some paints and picked up the new Warcry.  They tossed it in the bag.  No in-store building or painting required. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, EntMan said:

Not actually a rumour, but did any of you fine folk get the miniature of the month this month? And was there any different requirement from normal to get it?

I, um, heard a rumour that you had to build and paint it in store.

I think its up to the store to set the requirements to get it. 

• Thanks 1