The Rumour Thread

Got a rumour. Not gonna give source, sorry.

Rumour is as follows:

New Duardin at Easter.

Realm of shadow supplement set for "summer", to include slaanesh and whatever has happened to the elves.

Finally (part of same rumour) a reminder for us all to look at the image of the winged daemon looking thing in the original aos book where it says "what is going on in ulgu(sp)", and to remember that malekith combined with his dragon to become malerion.

Source has been semi-reliable previously for me. Has had knowledge of things in advance, but not too far in advance. Seems confident about this, and laments that their job prevents them having fun spamming the rumour forums with the rest of us :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bosmer Nightblade said:

Realm of shadow supplement set for "summer", to include slaanesh and whatever has happened to the elves.

Finally (part of same rumour) a reminder for us all to look at the image of the winged daemon looking thing in the original aos book where it says "what is going on in ulgu(sp)", and to remember that malekith combined with his dragon to become malerion.

I think I can wait until summer for aelves and slaanesh... need to save up to spend it all on my two favorite armies (combined?).

is your source implying that the winged daemon=malerion? Cause I thought that was obvious. 

1 minute ago, Bosmer Nightblade said:

Reason I'm confident in this one is because every time we meet I'm like "slaanesh???", and they're like "don't know".

Finally, after countless times asking, I got a lowered voice "summer", with the other associated info I put in the post above.

Still no guarantees I guess. Nothing is certain, but it's the best rumor I've got.

I hope this is true slaanesh is my favourite chaos god and one of the armies I am currently doing until GW feels like actually doing Death. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, shinros said:

I hope this is true slaanesh is my favourite chaos god and one of the armies I am currently doing until GW feels like actually doing Death. 

I'll cry if it doesn't happen lol. I guess gw can do things in whatever order they like though in the end.

I have a few more things from the same source. I didn't include them as I think they might be pure speculation on their part. Having said that I don't know.

So the above, assume that I have every reason to believe is correct.

The below, take with a big pinch of salt:

- Morathi to have own slaanesh-style faction.

- More generic model update for slaanesh, like 'vanilla' slaanesh (as in not some other elfy or anything else mix)

Those two I think they were just speculating on, but I couldn't be sure.

Edited by Bosmer Nightblade

3 minutes ago, Bosmer Nightblade said:

I'll cry if it doesn't happen lol. I guess gw can do things in whatever order they like though in the end.

I have a few more things from the same source. I didn't include them as I think they might be pure speculation on their part. Having said that I don't know.

So the above, assume that I have every reason to believe is correct.

The below, take with a big pinch of salt:

- Morathi to have own slaanesh-style faction.

- More generic model update for slaanesh, like 'vanilla' slaanesh (as in not some other elfy or anything else mix)

Those two I think they were just speculating on, but I couldn't be sure.

So I guess if this rumor follow's through mortahi elves might be akin to the tzaangor's for disciples of tzeentch a slaves to darkness slaanesh army with the elves speed sounds fun. :D

1 minute ago, shinros said:

So I guess if this rumor follow's through mortahi elves might be akin to the tzaangor's for disciples of tzeentch a slaves to darkness slaanesh army with the elves speed sounds fun. :D

Yeah basically that part is the bit that sounds all too familiar. Everyone has been wanting morathi slaanesh cult for ages so I can't tell if source is as much of a fan as everyone else and hoping that's the form the release takes, or whether they had any special knowledge about the actual release details. No clue on this part

20 minutes ago, Bosmer Nightblade said:

Yeah basically that part is the bit that sounds all too familiar. Everyone has been wanting morathi slaanesh cult for ages so I can't tell if source is as much of a fan as everyone else and hoping that's the form the release takes, or whether they had any special knowledge about the actual release details. No clue on this part

Funny enough in the godless short story the slaaneshi warband in ulgu were in a place where they could possibly contact slaanesh shadow and suddenly they were attacked by seraphon 

1 hour ago, Bosmer Nightblade said:

Got a rumour. Not gonna give source, sorry.

Rumour is as follows:

New Duardin at Easter.

Source has been semi-reliable previously for me. Has had knowledge of things in advance, but not too far in advance. Seems confident about this, and laments that their job prevents them having fun spamming the rumour forums with the rest of us :)

This part specifically?

58976574988be_2017-02-0518_45_09.jpg.e1323640075d6fb4a5258a009131ee5c.jpg

• Like 1